World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MikeHerp

Marugo - Amenalief

WilsoInAus

@jmherped oh dear, the delusions are running out of control today.

As always, I care about truth, love and life. I serve this community by supporting to the best of my abilities. 
This includes addressing toxicity that a few unfortunate souls choose to bring that has no purpose but to creat fear, mayhem, delusion and generally encourage people to think destructive thoughts surrounding herpes.

If that earns some hatred from a few people, then that’s an insignificant price to pay compared to a single human being who writes to me and says “thanks, Wilso, my dark days are over”.

jmherped
5 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

As always, I care about truth, love and life. I serve this community by supporting to the best of my abilities. 
This includes addressing toxicity that a few unfortunate souls choose to bring that has no purpose but to creat fear, mayhem, delusion and generally encourage people to think destructive thoughts surrounding herpes.

If that earns some hatred from a few people, then that’s an insignificant price to pay compared to a single human being who writes to me and says “thanks, Wilso, my dark days are over”.

5 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Sociopathic liar.  

vzhe
On 10/27/2019 at 11:26 PM, WilsoInAus said:

<stuff no one cares about>

Just a quick reminder that it's recommended to block the troll "WilsoInAus" on these forums. Instructions for blocking him in my signature. In any case, please don't reply to or engage with the troll.

WilsoInAus
59 minutes ago, vzhe said:

Just a quick reminder that it's recommended to block the troll "WilsoInAus" on these forums. Instructions for blocking him in my signature. In any case, please don't reply to or engage with the troll.

Just a reminder that everyone can decide who is a troll and what is truth. Read or block at your discretion, it is your choice.

Mikeike3

It isn't cool to derail every discussion in every post. I love debating as much as the next guy But it ruins the forum at some point.

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

It isn't cool to derail every discussion in every post. I love debating as much as the next guy But it ruins the forum at some point.

No it isn’t cool to derail with fake, falsehoods and misinformation. I always point that out to protect the integrity of the site and get back on topic! Please help me achieve this aim.

Mikeike3

That's trolling and close to astroturfing.  Do you work for GlaxoSmithKline 

Muscha
On 10/27/2019 at 11:10 PM, jmherped said:

Sociopathic liar.  

Thanks Wilso.  You helped me during my dark hours and I have no issue admitting that on this forum.  I am one of those who has sent Wilso a message of thanks.  And there are others.   Sorry...it is better to keep the information flowing the way it should  instead of what you think it should be. 

WilsoInAus
16 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

That's trolling and close to astroturfing.  Do you work for GlaxoSmithKline 

Don’t lose it, stay true.

I have no idea what I have said that infers I work in pharmaceuticals, I don’t. Reality is we don’t know where anyone works or what the vested interests are.

Thats one reason why you need to live the truth in every post. They have to produce their own authenticity.

@Mikeike3 I have always admired you for living the truth and being open and honest. I have tried to support you toward you reaching your conclusions that hopefully see you grow in your life. What have I ever done in the negative to a genuine and authentic person on this website?

vzhe
21 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

<uninteresting rant>

Please don't reply to WilsoInAus and instead block him. Instructions are in my signature.

WilsoInAus

@vzheI am sorry you grew up in a utilitarian culture that silenced truth.

This is the modern society where all truths are respected, culture inclusive and all people have freedom of expression and choice.

Muscha
42 minutes ago, vzhe said:

Please don't reply to WilsoInAus and instead block him. Instructions are in my 

Impressive.  Is this really the best you got....cut and paste.  Cut and paste. 

Ely
23 hours ago, Muscha said:

Thanks Wilso.  You helped me during my dark hours and I have no issue admitting that on this forum.  I am one of those who has sent Wilso a message of thanks.  And there are others.   Sorry...it is better to keep the information flowing the way it should  instead of what you think it should be. 

Ur right @WilsoInAus is a great man from him I get my first knowledge about hsv Thnx M8 

Muscha
3 hours ago, vzhe said:

Please don't reply to WilsoInAus and instead block him. Instructions are in my signature.

@vzhe still waiting to find out if you have an original thought....this should be good! It will be nice to have someone else to play with.  

Edited by Muscha

jmherped
1 hour ago, Muscha said:

@vzhe still waiting to find out if you have an original thought....this should be good! It will be nice to have someone else to play with.  

Ya, this is definitely a wilson alias.  It is pretty obvious.  You are such a loser.  

Muscha
9 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Ya, this is definitely a wilson alias.  It is pretty obvious.  You are such a loser.  

Really Mrs JM.  What makes you say that?  Why do you think it's so obvious? I'll wait.....

Edited by Muscha

jmherped
7 minutes ago, Muscha said:

Really Mrs JM.  What makes you say that?  Why do you think it's so obvious.  I'll wait.....

Stylometric instincts, and you push the brand of ego.  

Muscha

Well...ma'am..  you seem mighty cocksure  for someone with a vagina.  Care for a friendly little wager.?

Edited by Muscha

Muscha
9 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

I think the mods are in on it

@Mikeike3  Definitely... it's a conspiracy to rid the deep state of herpes whiners.

Muscha
23 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Stylometric instincts, and you push the brand of ego.  

How's the analysis coming along???  This should be interesting.  Notice any pattern overlap or possibly variance mutations 

vzhe
22 hours ago, Muscha said:

<offtopic trolling>

Btw you can block Muscha too via the same instructions in my signature. I'll keep the blocklist updated and limited to only people who consistently go off-topic and disrupt the on-topic conversation with trolling.

Edited by vzhe

jmherped
3 hours ago, vzhe said:

Btw you can block Muscha too via the same instructions in my signature. I'll keep the blocklist updated and limited to only people who consistently go off-topic and disrupt the on-topic conversation with trolling.

Thanks VZHE, if I block these scumbag clowns will they be able to see my posts? 

WilsoInAus
8 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Thanks VZHE, if I block these scumbag clowns will they be able to see my posts? 

Of course we can, and we are behoved to address the terrible misinformation and fear you attempt to instil in our readers. This forum is for everybody for whom we owe a duty of care.

We owe a duty of care to you as well and so few people seem willing to help you address your phobia and Munchausen tendency to believe you have herpes.

Hopefully more readers will step in to help you although many have given up.

Muscha
4 hours ago, vzhe said:

Go ahead.  I'm more entertaining than your samo, samo stupid ass, repetitive, redundant message.  As if you even have a topic.  You sure as hell cant think for yourself.  What a lamo!