World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MikeHerp

Marugo - Amenalief

vzhe
17 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Has anybody been in Japan recently and happen to know what this stuff costs there?  I might be passing through in the near future and would love to get some if it was affordable.  The online pharmacy 400+$ deal is not an option for me.  

nope, but i don't know that it will be super easy to get in Japan. You'd need a doctor prescribing it, so best to start googling for a doctor now.

jmherped
1 minute ago, vzhe said:

nope, but i don't know that it will be super easy to get in Japan. You'd need a doctor prescribing it, so best to start googling for a doctor now.

Yet they sell to foreigners by mail order without a script?  How strange.  It's gotta be way cheaper over there I bet.  

vzhe
Just now, jmherped said:

Yet they sell to foreigners by mail order without a script?  How strange.  It's gotta be way cheaper over there I bet.  

selling to abroad is a very different regulation than selling locally. you're assumed to take care of prescription and such in your own jurisdiction, and import for personal use is legal in most jurisdictions.

i don't know japanese regulations, but i'd expect it to require prescription. you can try coming with a prescription from a US doctor if you have a good one, and they might honor it. all depends from country to country. (i've done this with other medications, and sometimes they honor the US Rx for non-schedule drugs)

jmherped
29 minutes ago, vzhe said:

selling to abroad is a very different regulation than selling locally. you're assumed to take care of prescription and such in your own jurisdiction, and import for personal use is legal in most jurisdictions.

i don't know japanese regulations, but i'd expect it to require prescription. you can try coming with a prescription from a US doctor if you have a good one, and they might honor it. all depends from country to country. (i've done this with other medications, and sometimes they honor the US Rx for non-schedule drugs)

Good to know, thanks.  I will get try to bring a script with me.  Thanks.  Does anyone know what it would cost there with a scrip?  

vzhe
1 minute ago, jmherped said:

Good to know, thanks.  I will get try to bring a script with me.  Thanks.  Does anyone know what it would cost there with a scrip?  

call a pharmacy and ask

https://www.realestate-tokyo.com/living-in-tokyo/japan-medical/english-speaking-pharmacies/

if they need a local prescription, still bring a US prescription. it might be easier to find a doctor willing to rewrite a prescription, than to write it in the first place

Edited by vzhe

Mikeike3
6 hours ago, jmherped said:

Has anybody been in Japan recently and happen to know what this stuff costs there?  I might be passing through in the near future and would love to get some if it was affordable.  The online pharmacy 400+$ deal is not an option for me.  

i was thinking of stopping by the shop in kyoto as well.  if you beat me there, let me know how much it costs

jmherped

I'm actually headed to Korea, so not sure when I will be in Japan.  If you beat, send me some bro!  haha

vzhe
9 hours ago, Mikeike3 said:

i was thinking of stopping by the shop in kyoto as well.  if you beat me there, let me know how much it costs

i'd be interested in buying two year's worth in bulk. so about 700 pills (at 200mg)

Edited by vzhe

Mikeike3

Approaching my first week of amena valtrex cccombo with denavir as needed.  100mg and 1g respectively. Read multiple human and animal studies around safety and excretion methods vs valtrex, and a newer study around discovering contraindications for amena (warfarin)

I did three weeks of 1g valtrex and 50mg amena and lysine etc but ended up with a full blown break out of balanitis and spot on my lip line along with pain.  Gone in two days but sucked. Dr swabbed dna on penis but redness was gone and came back negative so going to do another , will be hard to swab while on meds anyway as amena reduces shedding significantly to undetectable levels in guinea pigs, I have this study.

so far 100mg is superior. Still getting prodrome each day but haven’t woken up with any surprises or broken out yet. 

my supplement only breakout frequency was every four or five days plus increased prodrome.  Gf is pleased.

Mikeike3

Denavir never did a good job blocking much for me and my derm said this is the norm.

my next step is to do a few other blood checks to make sure I’m not destroying my insides and also add in tens which has been shown to reduce shingles outbreaks to hopefully deactivate as much of the virus as possible. Targeting lower back and thighs for this 

disclaimer is that I’ve had no positive tests from wb igg culture or dna pcr so going off of visual diagnosis with md and fact I never responded to fungal and bacterial treatments over the course of a year . 

Edited by Mikeike3

vzhe
8 hours ago, Mikeike3 said:

Denavir never did a good job blocking much for me and my derm said this is the norm.

my next step is to do a few other blood checks to make sure I’m not destroying my insides and also add in tens which has been shown to reduce shingles outbreaks to hopefully deactivate as much of the virus as possible. Targeting lower back and thighs for this 

disclaimer is that I’ve had no positive tests from wb igg culture or dna pcr so going off of visual diagnosis with md and fact I never responded to fungal and bacterial treatments over the course of a year . 

i don't think that creams do much of anything.

don't think amenamevir interacts with warfarin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29076107

interesting to know tho that it interacts with ketoconazole. doubt it's a big problem tho.. likely just means it's excreted slower which can be a good thing up to a point

Mikeike3
6 hours ago, vzhe said:

i don't think that creams do much of anything.

don't think amenamevir interacts with warfarin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29076107

interesting to know tho that it interacts with ketoconazole. doubt it's a big problem tho.. likely just means it's excreted slower which can be a good thing up to a point

Ah oops I misread that, stand corrected

happy to see the interactions being driven out 

Edited by Mikeike3

Mikeike3
1 hour ago, MJRX said:

Did anyone order Amenameriv from https://bio-japan.net/ ?

The other site is blocking EU countries. I was only able to access it thru the Tor browser.

I did but haven’t pAid yet, seems legit based on my emails back and forth but can not confirm yet .

dont quit!17
6 hours ago, MJRX said:

Did anyone order Amenameriv from https://bio-japan.net/ ?

The other site is blocking EU countries. I was only able to access it thru the Tor browser.

keep us updated if you ordered from there. its around $100.00 cheaper there. 

Kurdt01
19 hours ago, dont quit!17 said:

keep us updated if you ordered from there. its around $100.00 cheaper there. 

I think it's the exact same price actually....they give you a discount automatically when you check out of mimaki, 1 pack winds up being $508...bio-japan is 489 + 19 shipping, also 508...

Mikeike3
11 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

I think it's the exact same price actually....they give you a discount automatically when you check out of mimaki, 1 pack winds up being $508...bio-japan is 489 + 19 shipping, also 508...

Bio is 440 if you pay using swift wire transfer and order two boxes at once. 450 for one box I think 

Edited by Mikeike3

dont quit!17
13 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

how long does the package take to get to you? And does it work for you?

Edited by dont quit!17

Kurdt01

Yes it does work for me. I think it takes about a week. I'm about to order again...ive only ordered once before and that was last year. I was trying to get around paying 500 a month but it looks like I'm just gonna have to do it if I want any last peace.

Mikeike3
3 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

Yes it does work for me. I think it takes about a week. I'm about to order again...ive only ordered once before and that was last year. I was trying to get around paying 500 a month but it looks like I'm just gonna have to do it if I want any last peace.

Are we even using it right? Maybe daily isn’t the ideal?  For example what about 200mg for three days then a break for four?

vzhe
1 hour ago, Mikeike3 said:

Are we even using it right? Maybe daily isn’t the ideal?  For example what about 200mg for three days then a break for four?

your goal is to keep a steady high concentration.. so half dose twice a day (morning evening) would be better than same dose once a day. having a break opens a window for viral replication so not desirable.

MikeHerp

I've tried Amenalief.  It worked pretty well for me, I have to say.  I still keep a few pills on hand as an emergency relief.

But I decided that, instead of regularly spending big cash on a temporary fix, I'm going to donate to the FHC fund raiser instead, to support a long term solution to this.  

WilsoInAus

@MikeHerp you do need to disclose that you’ve never actually tested positive for HSV-2. This means conclusions regarding drugs need to be considered in this context.