World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Scooby2112
      Not a lot to go on.  UTI symptoms are mostly during the initial outbreak.  Not during recurrences.     therefore it doesn’t sound like herpes since it is only UTI symptoms.      
    • Scooby2112
      I assume you gave oral sex to whomever back 20 days ago?   hsv2 is very unlikely to infect the oral cavity and if so, unlikely to show symptoms.     also transmitting to thick skin like face skin is harder than the lips/ mucous membranes.     I don’t believe this looks like herpes.  They look filled with pus like a pimple /ingrown hair.  
    • JeffBridges
      Hi, After getting tested for hsv2, my results were “indeterminate” and I was negative for all other diseases. I had protected sex ~20 days ago. Just a few days ago, these bumps appeared on my chin and over the course of 2 days have disappeared. Are these herpes? thank you in advance
    • lennyblastoff
      Im glad you commented not about the same old song though. We'll see how far they go with the research Dr. Deepak Shukla and his team have been studying bx795 for the last 2-3 years dropping a study every year or so since 2018. This is only they're second one on hsv2 I believe. Also Im sure it wouldn't be impossible for those that have hsv to crowdfound and have research done for us to answer some question kinda like all these breast cancer  or how we've done for fred hutch who asked 50,000 initially and then 100k to test an actual vaccine not an already somewhat of a common compound.
    • Just a human being
      I’ve never been able to fully accept such logic although I believe there is an element to it and absolutely there are financial drivers at play. Not when you’ve witnessed the psychology on the ground to my thinking anyhow... I get the expression of your dichotomy... I was watching a clip awhile back about a naturopath fighting a massive ban on natural supplements by the FDA. He stated from his communications the FDA simply seemed to trust Pharmaceutical companies more. Many of them would have HSV...  I had a great visual analogy on it posted here. Unfortunately it got censored. Possibly as it was in the cure section and it insulted the allopathic kiddies, which wasn’t my intention, possibly maybe due to the thoughtstream in the majority of society that most treatment options should come from the pharmacological approach...so might try my luck on a re-post of it in my grassroots section.  That said I don’t have the rest of my life to study it... too busy... And I am meant to be taking a break from this forum...
Sign in to follow this  
Fred R

First outbreak (for real) (it could be 2nd)

Fred R

So tonight I finally noticed something strange on the foreskin. Sure enough it’s exactly what the web says it’s like. And to make matters work I have a pretty good rash on the front of both my hands.this is going to be a messy situation 

blurneworder

I believe you that something is happening to, but your photos don't really show what you are going through.

Fred R

It’s bad picture I have a zoomed in version ...I’m just having trouble loading it