How to create a topical medical solution? (diluting 98% purity SADBE)

7 hours ago, hk81 said:

@Laguna impressive, you really managed to get rid of prodromes too? Like .. chronic inflammation and itching?

Yes! So to repeat, I am still on 400mg of acyclovir, I've used the SADBE twice (35 days apart) and I also recently used Genferon suppositories I bought from RUPharma.com

Im only taking a multivitamin/mineral and activated charcoal. 

I was experiencing chronic prodromes and outbreaks prior to the combination above. I am planning to go off the acyclovir in a few weeks and see what happens. I was experiencing prodromes but not outbreaks on the acyclovir alone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the answer! It's interesting that an immunomodulator + immune booster are able to reduce the prodromal symptoms.

I'm also under ACV, 400mg x 2 daily. Some symptoms in some parts of my body have greatly diminished, but I still get prodromal symptoms and occasional outbreaks (if they are) in some parts of my body, especially on fingers, on lips and in the eyes. Today is the day of the cornea, the one that I hate the most.

So I'm checking the experience of other people with sadbe before deciding to try it (clearly I will be fully responsible for that decision).

I used another immunomodulator a few years ago prescribed by doctors for another health problem and it was very efficient; without it, the immune system was not able to handle the infection in a course of 9 months

1 minute ago, hk81 said:

Thanks for the answer! It's interesting that an immunomodulator + immune booster are able to reduce the prodromal symptoms.

I'm also under ACV, 400mg x 2 daily. Some symptoms in some parts of my body have greatly diminished, but I still get prodromal symptoms and occasional outbreaks (if they are) in some parts of my body, especially on fingers, on lips and in the eyes. Today is the day of the cornea, the one that I hate the most.

So I'm checking the experience of other people with sadbe before deciding to try it (clearly I will be fully responsible for that decision).

I used another immunomodulator a few years ago prescribed by doctors for another health problem and it was very efficient; without it, the immune system was not able to handle the infection in a course of 9 months

I’m sorry @hk81 but it needs to be called.

NONE of your symptoms are related to herpes. Please stop guessing away with treatments that are clearly having no impact and see a doctor for proper treatment.

There are not many diseases that can give recurrent corneal ulcers and the correlation with my herpes infection is highly indicative.

Eye herpes is diagnosed with a swab on the epithelium of the cornea during an outbreak, but the only 2 clinics of my city that can do that refused to help.

I've seen more doctors than you can imagine and it's totally useless when they are unable to use properly the diagnostic tools

No @hk81 you symptoms are not related to herpes. They have never been diagnosed as such. 
Your doctors will be able to help you and if they can’t then I’m sorry.

It does not help you or anyone on this website to randomly select one of 80 viruses you carry at total random and suggest it is the cause of all symptoms from head to toe simply because you either cannot get a diagnosis or cannot believe what your doctors are telling you it really is. 
I suggest your issues are more psychological in additional to physical and you need holistic assistance.

You do not know me and you haven't seen a single picture of what my symptoms look like. I've had blood tests for autoimmune diseases and bacteria that can cause corneal ulcers and they were all negative. The only positive is IgG for HSV and the first symptom in my eye was caused by the same person that later abused of me and caused a bad genital infection.

Given how it all developed, herpes is the main candidate in my list. And it is reasonable that I have that suspect.

4 hours ago, hk81 said:

I'm so sorry you are going through this too (and harassment). So, I would definitely try the SADBE ASAP because obviously it will target whatever the immune system isn't seeing. Since I applied my second SADBE dose and started the Genferon suppositories at the same time 😬 it's hard to know if they are working together or if it's one more than the other. 
But I will say that while using SADBE it's important to make whatever changes and accommodations to your life to eliminate stress. If you are under extreme stress I believe it will eat up all your immune function and renders the SADBE's action useless. You can DM me if you'd rather talk that way. But for other readers, I've shared everything here. 

3 hours ago, hk81 said:

You do not know me and you haven't seen a single picture of what my symptoms look like. I've had blood tests for autoimmune diseases and bacteria that can cause corneal ulcers and they were all negative. The only positive is IgG for HSV and the first symptom in my eye was caused by the same person that later abused of me and caused a bad genital infection.

Given how it all developed, herpes is the main candidate in my list. And it is reasonable that I have that suspect.

There is a absolutely nothing reasonable in any aspect of what you are assuming about herpes. That is to your detriment, but your entitlement. All other readers need correct information relevant to their circumstances. They cannot be denied this.
The following is the most reasonable interpretation.

* you were not infected with herpes through your eye. Eye herpes most commonly arises from very long term herpes infections that travel up the optic nerve.

* you have not been infected genitally with herpes, you do not carry herpes outside of your oral region.

The most rational explanation is that you have a latent herpes infection orally that causes you no issues at all, just like 2 billion people on the planet (who carry HSV-1 and have no living memory of symptoms)

What is fact is that you have no evidence that suggests that the most plausible explanation given above is incorrect in any way. No doctor has suggested herpes as an explanation either. 
You can live your life in fear and a swirl of irrational guesses that sadly have done nothing to assist you toward better total health; mind, body and soul. If anything, it takes you backwards and herpes fear does it deserve this control in your life.

But maybe one day you will find the courage, the will, the wisdom and the desire to journey to the light.

We will be here, as we always have been for you.

I have caused the first eye infection through direct contact with my fingers during an intimate contact, because my fingers were very likely dirty with lubricant and my eye got itchy; I have this memory of that day. I was very unexperienced sexually, to the point that I never had to use lubricants before (as I never had a complete sexual intercourse); I was so naive that I thought that maybe those things were able to prevent diseases.

Very likely at that time I have infected my eyelid and though my eyelid, my cornea. I was swimming often in public pools without goggles, head under water, which might have increased the vulnerability of my cornea (being it exposed to chlorine for long). It's also possible that I had a latent infection already somewhere else, because I didn't develop the deadly symptoms of a primary outbreak. 3 days later I had a corneal ulcer.

6 weeks later I was so stupid to meet again the same person. At that time I was not confident in having another intimate contact; so I got drugged and exploited. This caused an awful genital outbreak 3 days later that was extremely painful to the touch. I never had such a painful sensation in my life before. The blisters joined together and they became an ulcer, which healed in 2 weeks. I never knew about the existence of herpes at that time, but browsing through websites carried me to this suspect.

Since that time, I started to suffer from a bad genital dryness and inflammation.

2 months later the eye ulcer came back and it's at that time that an eye doctor asked me: do you have herpes? I didn't know anything about it and I said no.

I only had a diagnosis of genital HSV1 1 year later through a swab. Doctors never bothered to do also a blood test to check whether I had both HSV1 and HSV2.

2 years later my problems with the eyes started again; from 1 eye only, both eyes started to get affected.

3 years later I had the diagnosis of equivocal PCR from blisters on the hand (the nurse argued that it was positive and the assistant doctor that it was equivocal). In the same year, 3 genital swabs were negative for HSV1 and 2, despite continuous irritations and inflammations. But my cumulative IgG (1+2) was very high, and also my monocyte count was much higher than before this episode.

In all that time that passed from my genital infection to the diagnosis I could have reinfected myself multiple times, not knowing about the disease and the risks.

Hey @hk81 this is a good summary to be able to help you.

Note that is not how you get herpes of the eye. It is not really feasible to infect yourself in the manner you describe. You cannot feasibly reinfect yourself in another location on your body with an established infection.

The reason why your doctor asked about herpes in relation to the eye was to check whether you had a childhood infection orally and thinking it was travelling un the optic nerve. This could explain some corneal issues but not all the issues with your eye. However it appears not to have been identified. Most people with herpes of the eye have no visible sore on the eyelid or surrounds.

It appears as though your doctors (or some of them) have diagnosed Blepharitis. From the words you write above, this is entirely consistent with the symptoms described.

Your genital issues do not appear to be herpes related. It would be unusual to experience those symptoms and if they were, then swabbing positive would seem likely.

As to where or what type of herpes you have, it all seems unclear. Based on your summary I suggest it is not clear whether you have oral or genital HSV-1. Once you have an infection it is feasible for a PCR to identify low levels of the virus elsewhere on the body through transfer.

I feel an IgG test for HSV-1 and HSV-2 would at least address the question of whether HSV-2 is present at all.

@WilsoInAusdid @hk81ask you for your opinion here on their health? If not, then it is none of your business in any capacity and is a violation of their personal rights as a human being. Let alone it being harassment. We were having a conversation on the related topic of this thread before you came in a derailed the thread with diagnosis harassment. I have seen you do this on so many other threads and find it disturbing to say the least. Cyber bullying is a horrific crime and just blows my mind that it would occur in this forum. I have reported your posts. No one owes you any explanation as to their symptoms or diagnosis. They say bullies treat others the way they feel about themselves which must mean that you don't have HSV! Maybe we should all upload our lab results for you to screen before we can participate in any conversation.
So much progress and communication has been lost because of your behavior on so many topics. So many people have left HoneyComb to chat elsewhere or not at all because of your behavior. There is vital information we will never know because people who are suffering can't afford to come here and either be bullied by you or witnessing it being done to others. No one has time or energy for that considering what we are going through. Unless you have an active medical physicians license, do not give medical opinions regarding other people's symptoms. It is highly illegal. Even if you were a doctor it is still unwarranted unless they ask you. 🤯

I’m sorry @Lagunabut your post is unacceptable and shows a complete lack of respect for others and what is trying to be achieved.

If someone comes to this website they are owed a duty of cate to help them to the utmost of your ability. 
Your ‘conversation’ was inappropriate. You are not a doctor yet you suggested a treatment for herpes to a person where there is no guarantee their symptoms are herpes related. 
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, you, me, everyone. Yet somehow you feel you can derail a thread to criticise someone who is trying to holistically help someone. Please reflect upon what that says about you.

This is not just a conversation. Not only should you think about the true nature of a person’s predicament, but what about the people reading the thread? 
What does it matter whether I do or not have HSV? What matters is a desire to help someone. 
Tell me one person who had valid information to share that has left?

I’m sorry if our values are not aligned. I’m sorry you don’t feel @hk81 is worth the trouble to get to the bottom of what is truly wrong with them.

But I do, I care, 

The information I share is what I am using and doing and recommended only after someone asks for my opinion or advice. It is not unsolicited and degrading to the person's own experiences, which yours is. It is not your place to state where someone does or does not have HSV! If you used constructive comments and made suggestions that is one thing but you are only a bully and I serious think you have some cruel motivation to derail threads here that discuss positive outcomes! Because people get reading them and then fall off because you derail it. Your comments have nothing to do with the use of SADBE. Totally off topic. I know quite a few users who have left this site because of your actions. Obviously I would never name them as that would breach their privacy. It's so sad that you think you are helping. I pray you can see the truth behind your actions and warped reality. I hope the moderators can remove the comments and this thread can get back on track. I will not engage with you. It's ridiculous. Leave people alone. 

Hi @Laguna I’m sorry we are things a different way.

In the end you haven’t addressed the fundamental question.

What are the implications of what you are saying if @hk81 is not experiencing herpes symptoms?

I also pray that one day you can see the truth behind my actions.

16 hours ago, Laguna said:

@WilsoInAusdid @hk81ask you for your opinion here on their health? If not, then it is none of your business in any capacity and is a violation of their personal rights as a human being. Let alone it being harassment. We were having a conversation on the related topic of this thread before you came in a derailed the thread with diagnosis harassment. I have seen you do this on so many other threads and find it disturbing to say the least. Cyber bullying is a horrific crime and just blows my mind that it would occur in this forum. I have reported your posts. No one owes you any explanation as to their symptoms or diagnosis. They say bullies treat others the way they feel about themselves which must mean that you don't have HSV! Maybe we should all upload our lab results for you to screen before we can participate in any conversation.
So much progress and communication has been lost because of your behavior on so many topics. So many people have left HoneyComb to chat elsewhere or not at all because of your behavior. There is vital information we will never know because people who are suffering can't afford to come here and either be bullied by you or witnessing it being done to others. No one has time or energy for that considering what we are going through. Unless you have an active medical physicians license, do not give medical opinions regarding other people's symptoms. It is highly illegal. Even if you were a doctor it is still unwarranted unless they ask you. 🤯

People who come to this site suffering have the right to receive accurate information.  That is the number one reason for this site.  Its too bad you feel the need to claim bullying when in fact that is what you are trying to do.  Get over yourself.  The purpose of this site is to provide accurate information.  Sometimes the truth hurts but its still the truth. 

59 minutes ago, Muscha said:

People who come to this site suffering have the right to receive accurate information.  That is the number one reason for this site.  Its too bad you feel the need to claim bullying when in fact that is what you are trying to do.  Get over yourself.  The purpose of this site is to provide accurate information.  Sometimes the truth hurts but its still the truth. 

People come to this site who are suffering and sometimes depressed to the level of life threatening are not being bullied by me but someone else here.... I am not bully but rather standing up to the bully. I am strong. I will not let bullying go unchallenged. Standing up to a bully is not bullying. It is the right thing to do. Your comments sound a little too familiar to be a separate user than you know who... just saying. Anyhow, I'm done with this derailment and will only comment on the use of SADBE. If you want to have this discussion, have it in your own thread! 

7 hours ago, Laguna said:

People come to this site who are suffering and sometimes depressed to the level of life threatening are not being bullied by me but someone else here.... I am not bully but rather standing up to the bully. I am strong. I will not let bullying go unchallenged. Standing up to a bully is not bullying. It is the right thing to do. Your comments sound a little too familiar to be a separate user than you know who... just saying. Anyhow, I'm done with this derailment and will only comment on the use of SADBE. If you want to have this discussion, have it in your own thread! 

Strong and woke.  I love it. Also purveyor of false information by proxy..  I find it moronic when people allow false info and are so thin skinned when it is called out.  

Anecdotal information it not a lie nor is it bad information. It's the only reason I come to this site to hear from people like Laguna. I know what the medical community says works but that's not good enough so I like to read and learn from people willing to try new things.

Edited by JB1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Muscha I'm not sure that I need a diagnosis from an unqualified person, so I do not look for a diagnosis from a website.

Laguna was not giving me any diagnosis; we were just discussing about the topic of this thread and the reason why I'm discussing it is the same that has led many other users to try to find relief from constant pain. And it is because doctors seem to prefer to watch a person suffering instead of giving a swab to each symptom that can be swabbed and still has an unclear diagnosis, or without finding an appropriate therapy.

And yes, like many others sometimes I'm "depressed to the level of life threatening". I don't need to tell that to a doctor, I know how it goes.

I'm perfectly well qualified to keep track of my symptoms and correlate them to what has been done to me to cause them and to the diagnosis that I have already received; I do not support any attempt at doing a diagnosis without considering such correlations and the probabilities that certain atypical herpetic symptoms (documented by medical literature) appeared together with a verified infection. So unless someone is able to say "hey, you have an extremely rare autoimmune disease that for some exceptional reason has appeared 3 days after a sexual infection, which is extremely rare, like 1 in a million years", I won't accept to be dismissed with "it's not herpes, even if I haven't swabbed it properly".

So there is no reason to attack Laguna, that is kindly giving feedback on what she experimented.

I’m sorry to say @hk81 but that is all very dangerous thinking. I am sorry you have such beliefs, but simply because you believe something doesn’t make it true.

You would be wise to address your fear.
We are obligated to help you and point out until the second coming that it is not feasible your symptoms are caused by herpes. 
Fortunately your claims are so unbelievable, based on no science and have the substance of a tissue such that they are not damaging to casual readers - even the young and vulnerable.

I posed a question to  @Laguna but I realise it is actually a  question for you - or two actually:

What are the implications of my belief that herpes is causing my issues for my mind, body and soul and the ones I love the most?

What do I have to fear in believing herpes is not the cause of my symptoms?

There is little more this website can do for you until you start to answer these questions for yourself. I hope it isn’t too much longer before you can start this journey to the light. Please say you’re up for it.

If anyone still wants to discuss SADBE, let's keep the discussion going and focus on that! There are also threads going on Reddit as an alternative. It's difficult to find a safe space for discussion, so feel free to DM me instead. 

• Like 3

One of the few reasons I come to the site anymore… People brave enough to try some thing considered experimental and let us all know how it goes… Eventually one of us might actually StumbleUpon something that works for a lot of us… You guys telling everyone they don’t actually have herpes are as bad as some doctors…considering how much some of us suffer.

17 minutes ago, Kurdt01 said:

One of the few reasons I come to the site anymore… People brave enough to try some thing considered experimental and let us all know how it goes… Eventually one of us might actually StumbleUpon something that works for a lot of us… You guys telling everyone they don’t actually have herpes are as bad as some doctors…considering how much some of us suffer.

They are two completely separate issues.

As you can see there is a person in pain operating under the assumption that it is caused by herpes. You are hence OBLIGED to tell them to keep an open mind and seek medical advice in case it is something serious or life threatening.

There are no issues with people experimenting with treatments in a genuine fashion, no one spoke out against that. In fact we are encouraging that but pointing out that a person who does not have herpes symptoms might spoil the thread. A reader will start reading the thread about SADBE for example and then read about a person who clearly does not have herpes weighing in and be turned off. It is important to keep it genuine.