*photo included* I don’t know what these are but I’ve had them as long as I can remember, they’ve never been itchy or sore, but my girlfriend wants to take things to the next level and I’m kinda worried 

Edited by Heeua
5 minutes ago, Heeua said:

Yeah mate hope you’re going ok.

might seem like a silly question, but have you had sex before?

those look more like pearly papules or fordyce spots. The pic is not very clear. 
See your doc for clarification, it doesn’t seem like herpes to me.

4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yeah mate hope you’re going ok.

might seem like a silly question, but have you had sex before?

those look more like pearly papules or fordyce spots. The pic is not very clear. 
See your doc for clarification, it doesn’t seem like herpes to me.

Yeah I’ve had sex before but it was protecting sex, thanks for the response im just making sure

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• HodJ311
      By HodJ311
      I had sex with a girl I didint know very well and woke up with 2 medium size bumps the next day idk if it’s herpes or not thinking about getting tested it’s been 3 days .
    • name12
      By name12
      hello,
      i was here in june with what I thought was maybe an oral ob.  At that point it had been post exposure by 4 months and i ended up testing neg 1&2 igg.  i just tested again and was neg for both, no new contact. 
      Monday night my nose all of a sudden became EXTREMELY itchy in just one nostril.  the next morning and day all of these white bumps popped up all over it.  I put abreva all in my nose.  this morning i woke up and it was irritated but all the white bumps were gone.  I calmed down but then i just looked and it looks like there's little erosions inside my nose now.  The dr refuses to swab.  Does this look like herpes?  I'm attaching pics of my nose with the blisters and with the erosions, I circled the erosions.  Also including a pic of my lip from june for reference. 

Sorry for the image quality of my nose, one is scarily detailed and the one of the bumps is very blurry.  hard to get a good nostril shot as it turns out
      maybe i have a false neg hsv1 test result?
      Feeling so defeated it is frustrating to not know what is going on and i feel humiliated by the drs who think i am being crazy for suggesting herpes.

• Lifeonhopes
      By Lifeonhopes
      Hi All,
      Me and my wife positive for hsv1 igg with value 2.1(wife) and 3.9(husband) tested four times in a year range not changed.
      We both do not have any symptoms of hsv1. We do not have hsv2 which is always negative.
      We are trying for baby, and had two miscarriage in the time spawn of 1.4 yr.
      Is there any relationship between hsv1 positive igg leading to miscarriage??
      Anyone faced same issue with hsv1 and miscarriage.
    • ruprup
      By ruprup
      my dog was sick for a week and die suddenly , during that week left nut started hurting me and then a red bug bite looking rash appeared on the head of my penis, i itch sometimes  but i havent had sex since january ive googled herpes and none of the pictures look like this is it herpes?https://imgur.com/a/h1he2Zs
    • Vanshhhhh

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.