1. brookeb300

brookeb300

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• schnauzerlover
      By schnauzerlover
      I was diagnosed 5 years ago hsv2+ by blood test. I requested the test because of constant vulvar and hip pain. 
      I was prescribed 1g valacyclovir daily for suppression, no relief.
      I have prodrome symptoms that last for weeks even months at a time, burning, itching, tingling in my labia and perineum area as well as joint pain in my right hip. I have to date, never had any kind of visible outbreak. I'm currently on day 6 of another "flare up" and went to my NP for a visual check, positive for yeast and bacteria in urine, being treated with antibiotic and diflucan.  Still no visible signs of anything, no redness, swelling, patches, bumps or blisters, my vagina looks completely normal. 
      Is this "normal" for most women or could it be something else? I'm miserable,
      Correction, I looked back at my journal and these symptoms started to flare on 12/28 after antibiotics for Covid, it calmed down for about a week and then started again and has progressed to absolute misery. I am currently on day 3 of Bactrim and 2nd diflucan, which hasn’t helped the yeast symptoms, I’m wondering if it is yeast at all though the swab was positive. My labia is still very irritated and dry with redness today and almost a scale like appearance which is new. I have no pain when urinating or showering/shaving, still no visible bumps, lumps or rashes. I think some of my irritation could be from my nails and all the self exams and pulling of labia to look for changes.
      I call these “flare ups” because I have not felt “normal” since this started 5 years ago, it started out feeling like a yeast infection and has continued since. I had a Rheo injection into the pudendal nerve 6 weeks ago hoping to get some form of relief but so far it has not.
    • Dubneedshelp
      By Dubneedshelp
      Hey guys. I was just diagnosed with genital herpes after a visual examination. I've had all the possible symptoms - fever, chills, aches, sore throat, bumps on vaginal area and discomfort when peeing. I'm waiting to find out what strain I have and I have so many questions/am just feeling so terrible so would appreciate any help. 
      1: Does it really matter which strain you have? Should you still disclose this diagnosis to potential future partners? 
      2: Has anyone noticed small bumps on their fingers from the infection? Are these contagious? I have small bumps on one finger that haven't broken but are uncomfortable when touched. 
      3: Is it possible to have infection in both the mouth and genital area at one time? Most of the stuff I've read has said if you have bumps on the vagina then it's genital herpes but my throat is so sore and seems to have bumps way at the back - no sores yet. 
      4: Linked to Q.3, if I have genital herpes can I spread infection by kissing alone?
    • HodJ311
      By HodJ311
      I had sex with a girl I didint know very well and woke up with 2 medium size bumps the next day idk if it’s herpes or not thinking about getting tested it’s been 3 days .
    • name12
      By name12
      hello,
      i was here in june with what I thought was maybe an oral ob.  At that point it had been post exposure by 4 months and i ended up testing neg 1&2 igg.  i just tested again and was neg for both, no new contact. 
      Monday night my nose all of a sudden became EXTREMELY itchy in just one nostril.  the next morning and day all of these white bumps popped up all over it.  I put abreva all in my nose.  this morning i woke up and it was irritated but all the white bumps were gone.  I calmed down but then i just looked and it looks like there's little erosions inside my nose now.  The dr refuses to swab.  Does this look like herpes?  I'm attaching pics of my nose with the blisters and with the erosions, I circled the erosions.  Also including a pic of my lip from june for reference. 

Sorry for the image quality of my nose, one is scarily detailed and the one of the bumps is very blurry.  hard to get a good nostril shot as it turns out
      maybe i have a false neg hsv1 test result?
      Feeling so defeated it is frustrating to not know what is going on and i feel humiliated by the drs who think i am being crazy for suggesting herpes.

• Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      How can GHSV-1 be transmitted genital to genital? How rare is it? 

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.