World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• asdfz
      Does anyone know what the side effects of pritelivir are?  Has anyone on this site actually tried it? 
    • Elephant in the room?
      Good points in balance. I have no interest is regularly joining the foray in diagnosing debates. And Wilso sorry if I was not careful in reiterating information stated to me.  I personally do not have enough on the ground experience to consider my views definitely testing seems to work well for most.  Enjoy the thread guys!
    • WilsoInAus
      Exactly as we all thought, YOU have NO proof of anything you say.  But you can do it, you can kick the fantasy and become normal again.  One day you’ll come back to thank us. Much growth is needed in you until then.
    • WSX
      Exactly as I thought. You have no proof to back up the bullshit you make up about me. You are weak. Piss off and stop spreading lies about me. 
    • WilsoInAus
      Yes, a responsible adult takes accountability for their own statements and proves them to whoever they are sharing. Ignorance is not truth.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.