World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• WilsoInAus
      Hey @whereismyanswer my only comment for now is that are you sure these are cold sores and not another condition such as angular cheilitis? Valtrex is effective against oral cold sores in 95%+ of cases so there's a chance that something else is contributing at least.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Hjkl33 and welcome to the community. You are right to dismiss the IgM results, they have no real value in an adult for all the reasons I'm sure you have read about. Your positive test is a very low positive and hence very likely to be false. This combined with what I suspect has been no outbreaks makes a false positive highly likely. Another IgG test will help your understanding, just insist this is what you want.
    • whereismyanswer
      hey there! I get them on both corners of my mouth. the right side feels like it never heals, while the left has outbreaks less frequently.   I was thinking an immunologist might be my next step since my GP is really giving me nothing anymore.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @whereismyanswer a good place to start might be if you can tell us what do these outbreaks consist of, where are they? Always on you lips? It may be that an immunologist might also be a good idea, but a good dermatologist is usually brilliant. 
    • whereismyanswer
      Hello there. I'm a 24F, who has  had HSV 1 for 3 and a half years now. I got my first cold sore December of 2016 out of no where when I was 21. I was in school and working at a job that had me very stressed at all time. I came home one day and saw the bumps. Initially, I'd never thought anything of it as my dad always had them when I was growing up. Of course, you go on Google and after about 20 minutes of searching, you are absolutely devastated and disgusted with yourself. The first year after my 1st outbreak, I'd occasionally experience some shedding, but didn't get another breakout until the following year. Since that outbreak, I've pretty much steadily had cold sores every month for the last 2 and a half years. I was told birth control would help, because I was noticing outbreaks begin about a week before my cycle. Didn't change anything though. Earlier this year, I finally decided it was time to start suppressive therapy, given the fact that I had no success with natural remedies or hormone leveling using the birth control. I've seen no changes in the frequency of my cold sores since starting 1GM of Valcyclovior. It's been about 3 months, and I met with my doctor today to discuss the issue. She basically told me there was nothing she could do and to see a dermatologist. She also gave me the list of vitamins I already to take to try to include with my daily antiviral. I feel completely defeated. I don't know what to do now or if there is any hope. It hurts me so much because I'm so young and nothing has gotten better. Also, I don't think a dermatologist is the answer. Has anyone else experienced this?
LightafterDarkness

Belgium Study of 2LHERP for oral HSV

Just a human being

Wish everyone the best with 2LHERP. I joined the thread to add some depth. Eludicate on some important points to consider from my years experience in the space. My treatment choices were never in doubt, although I ve had anxious moments lately. I ve mostly known the directions to go. Furthermore I knew the politic landscape of science and medicine WELL, as I have been active online for over a DECADE. Therefore my take away from the year is one that is more objective and informed of the issues at stake. I m hopeful my small but important role will be over for the most part 3-6 months. I wish for more quiet, peace and solitude this is what treatment I need most for my healing I feel  

I wish everyone the best with their treatment options and solutions. There are loads of highly skilled and reputable people out there that can help! Only 2-10% actually need the extra help! Most people just need to understand the process and the science. “It didn’t work for” isn’t science! Don’t get taken advantage of!

Here’s to a revolution in science and medicine. I see rapid uptake with publishing.  I had my doubts some days. But I see hope!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited by Just a human being

chillmoksha

Any idea of how to ship to India? They are not currently shipping it to my country. The pain is 24*7 for 3 years.

chillmoksha

I have ordered a product from BIOgetica which claim to have 2LHERPS in their H factor Nosode(pills). I will receive may within 2 week's time due to COVID. 

lennyblastoff
1 hour ago, chillmoksha said:

I have ordered a product from BIOgetica which claim to have 2LHERPS in their H factor Nosode(pills). I will receive may within 2 week's time due to COVID. 

Return it and dont waste your time your better off trying 2lherps I tried biogetica and it was a waste of time i dont care how legit they appear to be dont waste your money please try something else besides this or synergy

chillmoksha

Shits, I already ordered.

I also ordered homeopathy medicine from Local Doctor.

Does anyone knows any way to get 2lHerps to india? Coz the two famous website don't courier it here. Any Indian who had tried it or any help in procuring this stuff?

lennyblastoff
3 minutes ago, chillmoksha said:

Does anyone knows any way to get 2lHerps to india? Coz the two famous website don't courier it here. Any Indian who had tried it or any help in procuring this stuff?

I have no idea about your local doctors homeopathy so thats up in the air but biogetica is a nono trust me. 

Laguna
5 hours ago, chillmoksha said:

If you have a friend or relative in a country they do ship to, post it to them and then they can ship to you in India. Package unopened. I have a friend in Australia, we often do this. Just a thought!