World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Sign in to follow this  
Doomandgloom

Our voices need to be heard

Doomandgloom

Hello, 

I just wanted to ask for a favor If you could sign this petition so, we can move forward and maybe the fda can fast track this vaccination. 

Just a human being

Can totally agree with the subject header. It’s beyond fathomable, distressing and frustrating. I couldn’t even post a petition here if I wanted to too. Totally voiceless. I feel the pain. I wish those in the community would stop censoring and banning. It s as if they want to keep their infections or they must only get treatment one way that involves waiting decades over keeping an open but cautious approach to dialogue in their own best interest. It’s heartbreaking. 

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

Voices have been censored a long time on this forum. Understandable till the emerging evidence became apparent. People have a right to choose to support research of their choice. They also have a right to speak free from harassment. Our voices need to be heard. Unity in the HSV community. 

Edited by Just a human being
The 5CC was accepted at 2020 Novel Concepts Barcalona 2020. As HSV infected you need to pay attention. This is critical science for those infected.

Just a human being
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2020 at 5:53 PM, Just a human being said:

Voices have been censored a long time on this forum. Understandable till the emerging evidence became apparent. People have a right to choose to support research of their choice. They also have a right to speak free from harassment. Our voices need to be heard. Unity in the HSV community. 

image.jpeg

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

People say they want a cure but some days I wonder. If you express how stressful it’s been to support a small cohort through treatment with limited evidence most do not understand, when you ask for support or your struggles to cope with people’s trauma in treatment, or the ingrained societal perceptions, when you try to talk about the evidence it’s like you’ve done some evil thing! Apparently going against the grain to do what’s right is not worthy of human understanding or support! Expressing human vulnerability also appears to be incredibly evil! Damn! Any weakness or difficulties damn your just not worthy of care, support or respect!  After over a year in the space it’s so clear to me why there has been no progress. You are completely ostracized from the community for speaking out on this topic. How many are voiceless here too scared to speak? Yet we rarely hear from you. When you are successful you just disappear (Of course because we don’t hear from you you don’t exist! You must be a “conspiracy theory”. And even if you did then you would just be anecdotal and oh yeah that publishing evidence when they attempt to discredit it... hmm be interesting to hear the “conspiracy” stories on that one...)and I understand why as no one would listen to you anyhow! I hope for anyone reading this you get out alive lest you become a lost soul in purgatory stamping out hope for others due to confusion weaved in science and medicine. 

People need to examine human behaviour to understand why nothing has been done about this issue!

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

Few leaders in the community wants to speak to anyone else about it, few leaders in the community wants to have constructive adult discussions, people block, ostracise, fail to critically think, actively prevent support or constructive dialogue, censor, ban, flame, doxx, humiliate, harass actively refuse to allow it, actively work to prevent it...yet so many people in the actual community want to talk about it, want the truth! Our society is insane, deeply conditioned and divided. I have to say I am developing a deep respect for the H/C forum as the only place one human beings voice is heard. We actively prevent the very healing we all need. 

Our current science today is dogma! Anyone who speaks about something different is a heretic, shunned and ostracised. I often wondered if it was me but god damn it they do it to highly credible qualified people too so I’m done taking it personal!

Just a human being

image.jpeg.bd936b44d56e9507c0102aa38864f146.jpeg

Shubhherpe
Posted (edited)

I have signed this and i strongly support rational vaccine. Fred hutch cure work is class apart but it is surely gonna take time. Atleast for that time being we can support rational vaccine for a functional cure. Their are people out their claiming their vaccine made them symptomless and making them forget that they even crry the virus. We cannot afford to bear pain everyday until dr jerome cure is out in market. I urge people to sign this petition even if your symptoms are not painful. Becoming symptomless means triumphing half the battle. Please support rational vaccine.

Don't just rely on only one hope and that too being far away!!

If rational vaccine gets approved we will be able to get it within 4 to 5 years.

Edited by Shubhherpe

Shubhherpe
Posted (edited)

And also those who are skeptical about their vaccine , can i ask you who would had been the first to know about the efficacy of vaccine out of st. kitts trial??

Ofcourse it would be the officials of rational vaccines!! Then knowing that if the vaccine didn't work in st kitts trial, why the hell they would want to submit an IND to fda for carrying out a trial in USA and that too involving millions of money!! 

Why would they like to throw away the money knowing it didn't work?? Any answers for this?

Something must be their in the vaccine that's why they are pressing it forward.

We should look out to every opportunity that is out their. We have no other option. 

Rational vaccine wants us to help us , dr. Halford wanted to help us. 

Help yourself by signing the petition in large numbers please.

It is the best treatment nearest to us. Don't let it go a away.

Edited by Shubhherpe

Just a human being
4 minutes ago, Shubhherpe said:

And also those who are skeptical about their vaccine , can i ask you who would had been the first to know about the efficacy of vaccine out of st. kitts trial??

Ofcourse it would be the officials of rational vaccines!! Then knowing that if the vaccine didn't work in st kitts trial, why the hell they would want to submit an IND to fda for carrying out a trial in USA and that too involving millions of money!! 

Why would they like to throw away the money knowing it didn't work?? Any answers for this?

Something must be their in the vaccine that's why they are pressing it forward.

We should look out to every opportunity that is out their. We have no other option. 

Rational vaccine wants us to help us , dr. Halford wanted to help us. 

Help yourself by signing the petition in large numbers please.

It is the best treatment nearest to us. Don't let it go a away.

This forum is amusing I’m just posting in this section for the heading! It’s my personal rant section for when I feel frustrated! 😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰