1. 9876345

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Jesusislove777
      By Jesusislove777
      Hello, 
      I was diagnosed with hsv1&2 earlier this year. I was prescribed 1g of valtrex (valacyclovir) a day for suppressive therapy.  Valtrex helps greatly with my symtoms, but I recently had to leave my job for health reasons and will no longer have health insurance to get prescribed valtrex. 
      Does anyone know where I can purchase valtrex (valacyclovir) online without a prescription?
    • HSV2sucks
      By HSV2sucks
      On Feb 10, I slept with somebody new. I specifically asked him if he had been tested for HSV and HIV via blood test. He told me he had just been tested two months ago and everything was negative and he hadn’t slept with anybody in a year. He either lied to me about being tested or lied about his status. I believe he knew he had HSV2, was not taking antivirals, and didn’t care if he infected me. Now he is using it to make me feel like I HAVE to stay with him because we both have this. And he is minimizing it. 

I am in pain, depressed, having suicidal thoughts (don’t think I’d act on them), and feeling hopeless. I have nerve pain all over my genitals, my lower back, my butt, back of my legs. It’s a constant pain and burning. I’m also bleeding as if I’m on a light period! ITS AWFUL! I don’t understand why anybody minimizes this!!! INFORMED CONSENT IS SO IMPORTANT! I feel violated! I’m so angry
    • Freefalling87
      By Freefalling87
      I contracted the virus anally 2 years ago without a primary outbreak, just the fever like symtpoms. Only had my first visible outbreak 4 months later and took valtrex for a few days. Only afyerni was done with the meds, that's when the nerve pain started. Ever since then, I never used any meds again and only have a small red dot outbreaks in my inner left and right thighs near my dick. 
      However, the nerve pain is constant on my left inner thigh in the crease and it sometimes moves to the head and shaft (nerve tingly pain). This pain has been constant for 2 years. Just wondering if I'm the only one with this problem, but are there any guys who have constant nerve pain from hsv2? 
    • ambervn
      By ambervn
      I’ve always had a problem with razor bumps, very bad problem. But this time, I’m not too sure if this is genital herpes or just regular razor bumps. I’m waiting on my swab culture test to get back to me, but it takes a couple of days. I recently used a razor that was super old, so I really hope its just razor bumps and not herpes. Im starting to let the hair grow back in and so far, when I pee it doesn't hurt anymore, so maybe that’s a sign of it healing. I noticed the bumps when I was having intercourse and I had to stop because the pain was bad. Those are the only signs I noticed that these bumps could possibly be herpes, painful intercourse, burning sensation when my urine touches the bumps. But these also are symptoms of razor bumps. 
    • Magi
      By Magi
      My ex give this to me ...::now I’m completely crashed and depressed I lost hope and happiness totally and I discovered that I have back pain because of it as well. Do  u have any suggestions what to do with a back-pain ? Or maybe someone know if there is any support group in Europe ? I feel like I’m falling apart, I’m barley living atm
  • Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Big Sad Cock
      Lomatium about 75ml twice a day, For me, and Oregon Grape Extract along with Woodland Essentials “Auntie Vi” and thc coco oil tincture along with no Turkey and little pork diet has been good. Lots of sunlight exposure and Tequila!! And you have to remember that the mind is the main element that triggers it: Have you ever had no symptoms, and just thought about that spot, and then something appears? I have about five separate reoccurring exact spots that seem to be triggered by different things.. Like being sad, or friction with clothing, or foods/diets… So crazy!! Feels like no doctors really know. It would be nice if there was an HSV positive genius scientist that really cared.    I pray that the spider bite would help or be an option for some miracles.., IS IT CRAZY TO THINK ABOUT INSECT VENOM, injected to the exact nerve, and it just fries the virus, but human cells are restored somehow? Idk, seems possible.    Good luck to you, one positive to my sex life is…. It’s been 100 times better since I’ve contracted this disease. Sounds weird, but getting it right after a divorce with my ex and having really boring sex for 15 years, it still is possible to do anything you ever wanted to do. Trying to tell myself something positive. It’s hard, try to be happy. 
    • Naturalady
      Maybe you have hsv on your thumb, but it never was strong enough there to cause an outbreak before? Keep us posted on how you are doing on Lomatium. So you think it's the Lomatium working and not the weird spider bite you mentioned? Was that just a joke?  I suggest we just ignore the other two judgmental trolls that keep chiming in on defending Big Pharma when they have no leg to stand on because they know just as much as we do that not one virus has been cured by the pharmaceutical companies except Hep C (for some), and that was just by mistake. I just want this thread to focus on Lomatium and not get gunked up with their vitriol.   I do have HSV2, unlike what some idiot on here thinks. I've been tested numerous times and my symptoms are all genital. The lomatium is making my symptoms milder, but not all gone. Are you taking it just once per day? How much do you take? What brand? I still get some irritation and one sore has popped up twice since starting it. During the day it is much better, but at night is when the symptoms get stronger, but with Lomatium my nights are better. I have less discomfort than in the past. I frequently have difficulty sleeping due to the pain of the hsv causing prodrome symptoms at night. I am still using some ointments at night, some nights, but it's not as bad as before. The ointments are not as necessary as before. I also take the Munity Boost and Liver Love by Barlow Herbal daily, and sometimes I take a scoop of Lauricidin.  I know 3 other people on Facebook that I speak to who are about to start taking Lomatium for their severe and chronic hsv. I'll share their stories on here as best I can. 
    • HelpingAngel
      That's right.  For established infections, only the FHC have been successful so far. 
    • ohno35
      I think I can! I'm just worried about that huge blister on my lip in 2016. I can't think of anything that would cause that other than HSV and syphilis, which I'm both negative for. 
    • Cas9
      Currently, the work at FHC is the only one that appears to be able to edit out existing latent virus; at least in mice. Animal tests are currently in progress using guinea pigs which is a better model. This work will be conducted over the next few years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.