Recurring OB ??

we have both been experiencing cold like symptoms , chills ( no fever) , cough , congestion , body just feels weak . Is this a ob sign ? no new sores have surfaced , except for some vaginal itchiness for me . ( may be a yeast infection from something i used to ease symptoms during previous ob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      How can GHSV-1 be transmitted genital to genital? How rare is it? 
    • Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      This question has been eating me up for some weeks now, but I am wondering how can ghsv1 thrive in a part of the body it isn’t usually suppose to show up on? If HSV1 typically causes cold sores and the virus attacks a specific ganglia area, how can it survive else where? This makes me wonder are the types of HSV important since you can get in orally or genitally? 
    • Jesusislove777
      By Jesusislove777
      Hello, 
      I was diagnosed with hsv1&2 earlier this year. I was prescribed 1g of valtrex (valacyclovir) a day for suppressive therapy.  Valtrex helps greatly with my symtoms, but I recently had to leave my job for health reasons and will no longer have health insurance to get prescribed valtrex. 
      Does anyone know where I can purchase valtrex (valacyclovir) online without a prescription?
    • Lifeonhopes
      By Lifeonhopes
      Hi All,
      Me and my wife positive for hsv1 igg with value 2.1(wife) and 3.9(husband) tested four times in a year range not changed.
      We both do not have any symptoms of hsv1. We do not have hsv2 which is always negative.
      We are trying for baby, and had two miscarriage in the time spawn of 1.4 yr.
      Is there any relationship between hsv1 positive igg leading to miscarriage??
      Anyone faced same issue with hsv1 and miscarriage.
    • Neuro_loss
      By Neuro_loss
      Hello,
      Looking for a little advice, thanks in advance to anyone who can provide any. Sorry long post but it's an unusual case.....
      Although a new member here I am, unfortunately, a veteran HSV2 sufferer, contracted over 30 years ago. Male, 55yo, hetero, married. 
      It has always been an irritant, but liveable, or so I thought, as although outbreaks are frequent the lesions are rarely anywhere that cause a big problem.
      The virus entered via the genitals, as for most, but after the primary outbreak the lesions are mostly at the base of the spine or behind my ear, occasionally on the chin but almost never on the classic sites of lips or genitals. So it hasn't been a big headache for my sex life over the years, which is a big plus, and I've never passed it to anyone despite having quite a few partners, for which I am very grateful.
      However, for the last 2-3 years I've been suffering slowly increasing neurological symptoms, starting with deafness and Menieres-type symptoms in the right ear, and recently pyloric sphincter reflux issues,  scary moments when I almost-vomit while falling asleep, and increasingly poor digestion. My intellect and concentration is not what it was, either. Frequent night sweats and low fevers.
      After tests for MS and all sorts of other things and noticing that my HSV2 antibodies level is off the scale (I stupidly hadn't informed him about HSV2 as I thought it irrelevant) on an almost permanent basis, my doctor thinks the immune system is causing neurological damage due to being activated permanently against the HSV2 (uselessly I might add) - so similar to MS in a way. He says it's rare, but it happens.
      Soon I will have the first appointment with the neurologist to discuss this, but at the moment Covid19 is making getting an appointment difficult.
      Obviously I need to change my life to live it in a way that will calm the HSV2, as it's not going anywhere.  Reduced sugar, reduced alcohol, reduced high-arginine foods (I love Brazil nuts 😞 ) seems the way to go. Fasting works quite well but difficult when at home (I work away sometimes but not atm due to Covid)

Right - that advice....
      I want to start with some dietary supplements to help. Lysine about 3g and Zinc 25mg looks a good place to start. Any other "obvious" ones?  What about the dietary change, I like cream as well, does that have to go too? 😞
      Any other obvious things I should be considering? 

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• hk81
      @Cas9 I wanted to give you an update on this point. Jerome is a scientific advisor for ExcisionBio, which means that ExcisionBio is well aware that Jerome is targeting the latent copies with meganucleases. Also, in the lastest video, Jerome said that "The team is collaborating with others to pursue a CRISPR/Cas9-based solution, which would have some advantages over meganucleases, and they are exploring other delivery mechanisms such as nanoparticles. " When he said so, very likely he meant ExcisionBio. So there is a mutual exchange and the target is the same.   Regarding the clinical trial in China: they made a new publication in which they show that they can target the latent copies: “The therapy, which is dripped into patients' eyes, can find and 'cut' the virus hidden in the nervous system, which then degrades by itself," Cai said. "With this technology, we can cure keratitis and terminate the virus." https://www.shine.cn/news/metro/2101123074/ "HELP was capable of eliminating the viral reservoir via retrograde transport from corneas to trigeminal ganglia. " https://www.nature.com/articles/s41587-020-00781-8 They have already applied the therapy to 2 patients. Hopefully there will be soon an update from them: “Clinical trials on two patients have also been carried out and the results are being evaluated,”  
    • Jeremy Spokein
      Related to this. You might also want to check out this post!
    • hk81
      "you don’t need to keep making coronavirus protein forever in order to maintain the protective immunity" it means: even if mRNA is gone and your body isn't producing the viral proteins anymore, the immune system will still maintain memory of how to produce the right antibodies against it.
    • readytostart
      https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1008795
    • Jeremy Spokein
      I wanted to share this Taoist story about a farmer whose horse ran away. I think we can all relate to this story: His neighbor commiserated only to be told, "Who knows what's good or bad?" It was true. The next day the horse returned, bringing with it a drove of wild horses it had befriended in its wanderings. The neighbor came over again, this time to congratulate the farmer on his windfall. He was met with the same observation: "Who knows what is good or bad?" True this time too; the next day the farmer's son tried to mount one of the wild horses and fell off, breaking his leg. Back came the neighbor, this time with more commiserations, only to encounter for the third time the same response, "Who knows what is good or bad?" And once again the farmer's point was well taken, for the following day soldiers came by commandeering for the army and because of his injury, the son was not drafted. The meaning of the story? There's always a blessing in disguise that we cannot see and will never see, if we only look with our eyes closed. According to the Taoists, yang and yin, light and shadow, useful and useless are all different aspects of the whole, and the minute we choose one side and block out the other, we upset nature's balance. If we are to be whole and follow the way of nature, we must pursue the difficult process of embracing the opposites.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.