1. Herpesser

Herpesser

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Dubneedshelp
      By Dubneedshelp
      Hey guys. I was just diagnosed with genital herpes after a visual examination. I've had all the possible symptoms - fever, chills, aches, sore throat, bumps on vaginal area and discomfort when peeing. I'm waiting to find out what strain I have and I have so many questions/am just feeling so terrible so would appreciate any help. 
      1: Does it really matter which strain you have? Should you still disclose this diagnosis to potential future partners? 
      2: Has anyone noticed small bumps on their fingers from the infection? Are these contagious? I have small bumps on one finger that haven't broken but are uncomfortable when touched. 
      3: Is it possible to have infection in both the mouth and genital area at one time? Most of the stuff I've read has said if you have bumps on the vagina then it's genital herpes but my throat is so sore and seems to have bumps way at the back - no sores yet. 
      4: Linked to Q.3, if I have genital herpes can I spread infection by kissing alone?
    • Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      How can GHSV-1 be transmitted genital to genital? How rare is it? 
    • Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      This question has been eating me up for some weeks now, but I am wondering how can ghsv1 thrive in a part of the body it isn’t usually suppose to show up on? If HSV1 typically causes cold sores and the virus attacks a specific ganglia area, how can it survive else where? This makes me wonder are the types of HSV important since you can get in orally or genitally? 
    • anna_
      By anna_
      Hi everyone,
      I have oral and genital HSV1, diagnosed a little over a year ago. I am wondering, does anyone else get oral outbreaks that are primarily inside your mouth and not on your lips? When I get oral outbreaks, mine usually don't come with cold sores around my lips. The sores are only inside my mouth, usually on my gums, and they're pretty painful and annoying, as they get in the way of eating and brushing my teeth. This doesn't seem like a super common presentation of HSV1 because I can't find a ton of info about it online, but I know I'm not the only person whose oral HSV presents this way and I know they're not canker sores. I was wondering if anyone else experiences this and has any tips on how they deal with it. In particular, would love to know if anyone has any good tips for something that reduces the pain while you're waiting for the Valtrex to do its thing
      Thanks!
    • Q2Josh
      By Q2Josh
      So basic every morning I wake up with a bunch of smegma on my tip it’s white. Like I’ll take a shower wash my meat and everything the next day it’s there. Also the side of my thighs have a white patch ashy it itchy sometimes but not big deal. Like shii annoying my doctor gave me balanitis cream but look like my glans still dry like wtf is going on mind you I’m a teen going through all them shii. I just want to be done w life🤦🏾‍♂️😡😔 

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• StayStrongOk
      @dont quit!, Great effort by you to not pass it to your daughter. Fortunately, kissing is not the only way to show affection. I am sure you are already channelling through other means 🙂
    • Bd2132
      That is good to hear! I have my appointment this evening, so hopefully they agree it is something else. It has not changed in appearance since Friday when I originally posted also. 
    • t1berius1
      Thanks Wilson. Really appreciate the answer and contribution to this community! I guess I will sweat bullets for 12 weeks to get a better answer. 
    • n0v0c41n3
      Thanks for the input, I definitely did not know that prior to getting it I did want to input that I still only have the labia swelling but it hasn't progressed any further.
    • dont quit!17
      I'm sorry about your outbreak but as a Pfizer recipient that vaccine is potent and harsh with side effects. Wait until you get the second dose. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.