Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group


Sign in to follow this  
Asgard

Please help diagnose

Recommended Posts

Elephant in the room?

@Asgard just re read your post. I am not 100% expert but would pursue PRC swabs. GHSV1 tends to be rarer but it s not impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha
5 hours ago, WSX said:

FUCK YOU. I have genital herpes. Where is your proof I don't have herpes? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? Have you seen my medical records and talk to me doctors? I didn't think so you piece of shit.

You posted misinformation by sayin herpes can't cause balantitis. 

@WSX haha.  You are the F bomb man.  You seem a little defensive.  Does he get under your skin much??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ohsotired2

This is pathetic! Some of you have nothing better to do than harass and bully someone on the internet. You must truly be miserable to sit and constantly berate someone. 

Such juvenile antics are expected from children. If you have a different school of thought from someone else, that’s ok. Express it once in a civil fashion and then move on. 

It’s a support forum for Pete’s sake. If you can’t support, scroll on. No one here was assigned the esteemed honor of being the herpes police or herpes symptoms solicitor general. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Ohsotired2 said:

This is pathetic! Some of you have nothing better to do than harass and bully someone on the internet. You must truly be miserable to sit and constantly berate someone. 

Such juvenile antics are expected from children. If you have a different school of thought from someone else, that’s ok. Express it once in a civil fashion and then move on. 

It’s a support forum for Pete’s sake. If you can’t support, scroll on. No one here was assigned the esteemed honor of being the herpes police or herpes symptoms solicitor general. 

 

 

I agree it is totally pathetic and it needs to stop now for everyone's sake - including yours.

It is absolutely a support site - not a school of thought. It is a place for facts, reason and life. It has been pointed out to @WSX and similar fantasists that:

- when you have oral HSV-1, it is extremely difficult to become infected in another location such as genital

- there is no documented case of this happening for a male

- genital HSV-1 (especially a second infection of it) has not been known to cause urethritis for months, continuously nor any other of the fantastic array of symptoms being described.

This has been expressed civilly - but @WSX has not moved on, yet continues to harass other people into sharing his belief and disrupting other's journey to health such that he can fuel the fantasy and not have the 'precious' wither. This is totally juvenile and yet you have never addressed it once.

This is so dangerous for both @WSX and others reading the posts, because there is a well above average chance they are vulnerable. Many people who come here are vulnerable for varied reasons including:

- young and scared
- unable to afford health care
- are in abusive relationships, or live in abusive homes
- experience symptoms they do not know the cause of
- suffer mental health issues
- have cheated on their partner, intentionally through to being in a drunken stupor
- have disorders than can be magnified by a belief they have herpes
- have just infected someone they love with herpes

All these people deserve our help both directly if they ask a question, but even more importantly if they don't ask a question but are looking to real experiences and true ultimate outcomes for guidance, hope, love, acceptance, forgiveness, actions, words and future.

The cost of believing you have herpes and its causing all manner of symptoms is simply too much and includes (both for you and readers):
- suicide
- mental illness
- expense
- incorrect usage of scarce medical resources
- failing to diagnose a true and dangerous cause such as cancer
- failed relationships with partners
- distant relationships with children instead of nurturing ones
- unnecessary morbidity, loss of work hours, even losing your job
- reduced quality of life, including sexual well-being

But let's be frank here: that's not why you posted. You also suffer the debilitating effects of herpes belief with no foundation. 

It is a bad conflict to believe you have herpes when you look in the mirror and see someone who doesn't. 

The first step away from the juvenile is to answer the question "what one ought to think".
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WSX
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

I agree it is totally pathetic and it needs to stop now for everyone's sake - including yours.

It is absolutely a support site - not a school of thought. It is a place for facts, reason and life. It has been pointed out to @WSX and similar fantasists that:

- when you have oral HSV-1, it is extremely difficult to become infected in another location such as genital

- there is no documented case of this happening for a male

- genital HSV-1 (especially a second infection of it) has not been known to cause urethritis for months, continuously nor any other of the fantastic array of symptoms being described.

This has been expressed civilly - but @WSX has not moved on, yet continues to harass other people into sharing his belief and disrupting other's journey to health such that he can fuel the fantasy and not have the 'precious' wither. This is totally juvenile and yet you have never addressed it once.

This is so dangerous for both @WSX and others reading the posts, because there is a well above average chance they are vulnerable. Many people who come here are vulnerable for varied reasons including:

- young and scared
- unable to afford health care
- are in abusive relationships, or live in abusive homes
- experience symptoms they do not know the cause of
- suffer mental health issues
- have cheated on their partner, intentionally through to being in a drunken stupor
- have disorders than can be magnified by a belief they have herpes
- have just infected someone they love with herpes

All these people deserve our help both directly if they ask a question, but even more importantly if they don't ask a question but are looking to real experiences and true ultimate outcomes for guidance, hope, love, acceptance, forgiveness, actions, words and future.

The cost of believing you have herpes and its causing all manner of symptoms is simply too much and includes (both for you and readers):
- suicide
- mental illness
- expense
- incorrect usage of scarce medical resources
- failing to diagnose a true and dangerous cause such as cancer
- failed relationships with partners
- distant relationships with children instead of nurturing ones
- unnecessary morbidity, loss of work hours, even losing your job
- reduced quality of life, including sexual well-being

But let's be frank here: that's not why you posted. You also suffer the debilitating effects of herpes belief with no foundation. 

It is a bad conflict to believe you have herpes when you look in the mirror and see someone who doesn't. 

The first step away from the juvenile is to answer the question "what one ought to think".
 

Still waiting for you to prove I don't have genital herpes. Go ahead, I'll wait while you produce my medical history and quote my doctors. Where is your medical degree from? How many times have you examined me in person? Have you spoken to the girl I gave genital herpes to?

Answer these questions. 

Edited by WSX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ohsotired2
3 hours ago, WSX said:

Still waiting for you to prove I don't have genital herpes. Go ahead, I'll wait while you produce my medical history and quote my doctors. Where is your medical degree from? How many times have you examined me in person? Have you spoken to the girl I gave genital herpes to?

Answer these questions. 

@WSX you don’t have to prove anything to someone without a medical degree. Take a note from me, hit block and ignore! 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
4 hours ago, WSX said:

Still waiting for you to prove I don't have genital herpes. Go ahead, I'll wait while you produce my medical history and quote my doctors. Where is your medical degree from? How many times have you examined me in person? Have you spoken to the girl I gave genital herpes to?

Answer these questions. 

Yes we do need to to be accountable and provide proof of our OWN statements. Especially if we are advising others.

As I said there is no documented evidence of your circumstances EVER occurring. If what you say is true, then it will be easy to get a case study written up if such an enigma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Ohsotired2 said:

@WSX you don’t have to prove anything to someone without a medical degree. Take a note from me, hit block and ignore! 


 

 

Yes, a responsible adult takes accountability for their own statements and proves them to whoever they are sharing.
Ignorance is not truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WSX
32 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yes we do need to to be accountable and provide proof of our OWN statements. Especially if we are advising others.

As I said there is no documented evidence of your circumstances EVER occurring. If what you say is true, then it will be easy to get a case study written up if such an enigma.

Exactly as I thought. You have no proof to back up the bullshit you make up about me. You are weak. Piss off and stop spreading lies about me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
57 minutes ago, WSX said:

Exactly as I thought. You have no proof to back up the bullshit you make up about me. You are weak. Piss off and stop spreading lies about me. 

Exactly as we all thought, YOU have NO proof of anything you say. 
But you can do it, you can kick the fantasy and become normal again. 
One day you’ll come back to thank us. Much growth is needed in you until then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, WilsoInAus said:

I agree it is totally pathetic and it needs to stop now for everyone's sake - including yours.

It is absolutely a support site - not a school of thought. It is a place for facts, reason and life. It has been pointed out to @WSX and similar fantasists that:

- when you have oral HSV-1, it is extremely difficult to become infected in another location such as genital

- there is no documented case of this happening for a male

- genital HSV-1 (especially a second infection of it) has not been known to cause urethritis for months, continuously nor any other of the fantastic array of symptoms being described.

This has been expressed civilly - but @WSX has not moved on, yet continues to harass other people into sharing his belief and disrupting other's journey to health such that he can fuel the fantasy and not have the 'precious' wither. This is totally juvenile and yet you have never addressed it once.

This is so dangerous for both @WSX and others reading the posts, because there is a well above average chance they are vulnerable. Many people who come here are vulnerable for varied reasons including:

- young and scared
- unable to afford health care
- are in abusive relationships, or live in abusive homes
- experience symptoms they do not know the cause of
- suffer mental health issues
- have cheated on their partner, intentionally through to being in a drunken stupor
- have disorders than can be magnified by a belief they have herpes
- have just infected someone they love with herpes

All these people deserve our help both directly if they ask a question, but even more importantly if they don't ask a question but are looking to real experiences and true ultimate outcomes for guidance, hope, love, acceptance, forgiveness, actions, words and future.

The cost of believing you have herpes and its causing all manner of symptoms is simply too much and includes (both for you and readers):
- suicide
- mental illness
- expense
- incorrect usage of scarce medical resources
- failing to diagnose a true and dangerous cause such as cancer
- failed relationships with partners
- distant relationships with children instead of nurturing ones
- unnecessary morbidity, loss of work hours, even losing your job
- reduced quality of life, including sexual well-being

But let's be frank here: that's not why you posted. You also suffer the debilitating effects of herpes belief with no foundation. 

It is a bad conflict to believe you have herpes when you look in the mirror and see someone who doesn't. 

The first step away from the juvenile is to answer the question "what one ought to think".
 

Good points in balance. I have no interest is regularly joining the foray in diagnosing debates. And Wilso sorry if I was not careful in reiterating information stated to me.  I personally do not have enough on the ground experience to consider my views definitely testing seems to work well for most. I think when I do I might disagree HSVI G and O is impossible for men but certainly rare  

Enjoy the thread guys!

Edited by Elephant in the room?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.