Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group


  • Donate

    If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      71,452
    • Total Posts
      483,915
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

    Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

  • Posts

    • Voyager2
      Sure hope this pans out. 
    • Voyager2
      Don't forget there are two promising vaccines on the prophylactic front (but only pre-clinical): The Trivalent vaccine worked well on guinea pigs:  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32347775/ The Einstein (Xvax) vaccine also has a ways to go: https://x-vax.com/ The fact HSV529 is in yet another clinical trial is good news for herpsters. 
    • Davrk8
      thank you for the info. I am uncircumcised. I applied some clotrimazole cream during the last outbreak I noticed, which seem to do the trick (around a month ago). But now, there new dots are appearing at a different location on the glans. Wasnt sure if balanitis can come back so soon or if it could be something else. 
    • Josse
      Looks like mild balanitis. If you are uncircumcised then thats normal every now and then due to accumulation of yeast and the irritation of the foreskin
    • MikeHerp
      I think the simple reason is that this is a fund raiser that was started by our community rather than by Fred Hutch.  Or rather, FHC started it in response to our request.   I still think they should somehow feature it in their pages.  But anyway, that's just how they do it. Keep in mind that FHC's main focus is curing cancer.  It's a cancer research institute.  They might feel that putting stuff on their website that isn't directly related to cancer might give people the impression, especially cancer cure donors (who are by far the main donors to FHC), that FHC is losing its focus. So we have to work within these limits.   However, I do draw strength from the fact that FHC has tried to help us with the fund raiser.  Among others: 1.  When the new research paper is released, FHC has gotten an agreement with a prominent sexual health blogger, to promote the research and the fund raiser. 2.  There is another potential promotion in the works that might get back on track if the US is able to get the coronavirus under control. So FHC has actively helped us to promote the fund raiser.
Sign in to follow this  
AlyssaN

Front page NBC news

Recommended Posts

AlyssaN
Posted (edited)

Woke up this morning to read the news and front page NBC news under their latest on COVID-19 was an article: "Herpes Virus infects billions of people worldwide.  Why isn't there a vaccine yet?" The world finally being directed toward remembering that we also need a cure for HSV!  This honestly made me take a nice deep breath.  Please don't forget us!

https://www.nbcnews.com  (just so you can see it there, right at the top - right next to the most important thing going on around the globe)

or directly to the article:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/herpes-virus-infects-billions-people-worldwide-why-isn-t-there-n1199401

 

Edited by AlyssaN
addition of another link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlyssaN
1 minute ago, hk81 said:

Yes this article was to direct attention to theirs.  The more eyes, and the more noise on it the better! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dont quit!17

@MikeHerp you may consider sending these articles to Dr. Jerome, when appropriate, in order to continue justifying their important research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JHenry
3 hours ago, AlyssaN said:

Woke up this morning to read the news and front page NBC news under their latest on COVID-19 was an article: "Herpes Virus infects billions of people worldwide.  Why isn't there a vaccine yet?" The world finally being directed toward remembering that we also need a cure for HSV!  This honestly made me take a nice deep breath.  Please don't forget us!

https://www.nbcnews.com  (just so you can see it there, right at the top - right next to the most important thing going on around the globe)

or directly to the article:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/herpes-virus-infects-billions-people-worldwide-why-isn-t-there-n1199401

 

Thank you for sharing!!!  Henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dont quit!17 said:

@MikeHerp you may consider sending these articles to Dr. Jerome, when appropriate, in order to continue justifying their important research. 

Not a bad idea. But I think we would be preaching to the choir by sending that WHO assessment to FHC. They are well aware of this already. This issue comes up in all of their video presentations and forms part of the basis for why they are doing the HSV cure research in the first place. FHC is at the forefront of viral research. 

Edited by MikeHerp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
4 hours ago, dont quit!17 said:

@MikeHerp you may consider sending these articles to Dr. Jerome, when appropriate, in order to continue justifying their important research. 

Note that it is only a veiled reference by FHC and one that they are unlikely to be used much further i would suggest. There's good reason too:

- the timetable objective for the eradication of HIV is 2030, that means most activity will be well inside the development timeframes of a vaccine or gene editing solution for HSV

- the behavioural changes associated with HIV eradication are already having a good impact on HSV-2 incidence reduction and this looks set to continue

- gene editing does not work in high incidence impoverished regions such as Africa in the sense that the few that may be given the treatment stand a high chance of being reinfected with HSV-2 within 5 years (that is, what is needed is a cheaper preventative measure that can be part of the school vaccination program)

The over-arching issue though, and Trump has already set the challenge to organisations such as FHC, is to eradicate HIV directly through a combination of direct prevention, treatment and cure within 10 years..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dont quit!17
3 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

Not a bad idea. But I think we would be preaching to the choir by sending that WHO assessment to FHC. They are well aware of this already. This issue comes up in all of their video presentations and forms part of the basis for why they are doing the HSV cure research in the first place. FHC is at the forefront of viral research. 

very true but at least the attention is still there, which sometimes is more valuable than money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garen

wow this is major! great find @AlyssaN

The more people are talking about something the faster it gets done. Look at Covid-19, whole world can't stop thinking about it.... 9 vaccines in development more to come and could be ready as early as September. That's a 6 month turnaround time from trial to medical use!

We shouldn't expect 9 vaccines or 6 month trials, but there is a lesson here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

The revolution will not be televised!!! 

Edited by Just a human being
I suspect we will se more honest truth in the cracks and corners. One year in the space has made me realise careful analysis for the truth! Not many people can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

All the followers of the thread have left! I’m sure there are heaps who would like to follow but they are too scared! The truth is scarey!

image.png.443b69bf4c9a79b00178cca948ff033b.png

Edited by Just a human being
When everyone leaves the thread you realise maybe your not the life of the party you thought! It’s like randomly facebooking the abstracts from your second Facebook a/c so people might have to open their eyes! I don’t mean to be in your face! 🦋🎆🦋🎆🦋🦋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

image.png.cb88b78876b49a47f886597a25fbafe9.png

Edited by Just a human being
Breaking news will occur most frequently in the underground! That’s where revolutions and change happen! Establishments of the previous paradigm are the last to change!!! 🦋🦋🎆🎆🦋🦋🎉🎉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

7cd5c650d78ae274537d80ea705b4e0d1161b35c

Edited by Just a human being
OOo got 🎉an anon follower! 🎉Front page underground news we recommend ACSH Josh Bloom: Synergy’s Herpes Cure will Leave you Cold Sore! Breaking underground. Revolution NOW!!! 🎉🦋🎆🦋🎆🎉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pookie15

Aren’t these proposed vaccines for people that don’t have herpes?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pookie15 said:

Aren’t these proposed vaccines for people that don’t have herpes?  

 

 

I think the threads a mish mash now as I co-opted it on the media theme as well as front page news. It’s still on topic with the theme. The irony was just simply toooooo much for me! On all groups and places they say the cure must be front page news, the cure is breaking underground and the front page news is asking why there is no cure?... I write a lot about the societal reasons around that from my years experience in the space. 

All the followers bailed. Sorry It was too good a title and I’ve got one more meme for next week! 🥰😂☺️I’m a bit of a rebel ( got the track rebel rebel in my roughly 50 track line up of revolutionary tracks/songs! 😂😂😂Was considering it for this thread but I also have two other songs picked out! ).

Personally I’m on the look out for synergy’s integrative vaccine! 

I have enjoyed co opting titles for my own media message (the medium is the message they say) ...which turned into my theme of the day as i’ve been one of the few media outlets this yr which is amusing with my grammar. People keep demanding official bodies must endorse the emerging evidence... revolutions do NOT come from the establishment! 

Maybe all the allopathic vaccine kids will come back after my last meme which is next week! 😂😂😂😎✌️😂😂

Edited by Just a human being
We recommend you check out Del Big Trees T cell video is our grassroots movement section for commentary of interest. T cells are important for immunity to HSV and sufficient nutrients are important for their production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pookie15
14 hours ago, Just a human being said:

I think the threads a mish mash now as I co-opted it on the media theme as well as front page news. It’s still on topic with the theme. The irony was just simply toooooo much for me! On all groups and places they say the cure must be front page news, the cure is breaking underground and the front page news is asking why there is no cure?... I write a lot about the societal reasons around that from my years experience in the space. 

All the followers bailed. Sorry It was too good a title and I’ve got one more meme for next week! 🥰😂☺️I’m a bit of a rebel ( got the track rebel rebel in my roughly 50 track line up of revolutionary tracks/songs! 😂😂😂Was considering it for this thread but I also have two other songs picked out! ).

Personally I’m on the look out for synergy’s integrative vaccine! 

I have enjoyed co opting titles for my own media message (the medium is the message they say) ...which turned into my theme of the day as i’ve been one of the few media outlets this yr which is amusing with my grammar. People keep demanding official bodies must endorse the emerging evidence... revolutions do NOT come from the establishment! 

Maybe all the allopathic vaccine kids will come back after my last meme which is next week! 😂😂😂😎✌️😂😂

Thank you for your research 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pookie15 said:

Thank you for your research 

Not a problem Pookie15 mostly I just communicate my experiences of the space and the conditioning people experience that are barriers for breaking stigma in treatment options. (This will not hit the mainstream for sometime!)

As well as barriers people face in treatment as well as highlight further directions things need to move in so people can have more success.

It’s important people pay attention to what is occurring in the Micro spaces and they think for themselves! People tend to want to defer to established bodies (including the media who need as much education on this issue as the general public) failing to realise they suffer many of the same psychological barriers as the general community. 

I believe the 5CC was accepted by three journals (states by Synergy on Josh Bloom comment section) although I’ve only seen two of the listings. I also believe it may have been published. I have not had time to check. When I saw this I was less concerned about discrediting but it is still important to build awareness on the ground due to narratives that may come out of mainstream establishments that have the same “group think” herd mentality on the ground. 

Revolutions happen in the underground and the establishment will often be very resistant. It’s important those HSV infected stand up for their treatment options, freedom of expression and diversity of opinion in academia, independent media and science and medicine.

Despite beingHSV infected (which actually doesn’t bother me) the reason I got on board was the massive potential to propel change. Those scientists that publish challenging work on vaccine safety are often retracted or bullied because allopathic medicine and science has no other solution for viral infections therefore it’s viewed as dangerous. By advocating for science that promotes positive change and emerging evidence that integrative medicine can treat viral infections more safely and effectively it removes much of the fear of facing the real and serious issues around vaccine safety. 

This is the start of a groundswell for recognition of integrative medicine and it’s superiority to handle human health across generations. Does this mean there is no space for the allopathic approach? No! Some of it is very valuable! 

 

 

Edited by Just a human being
Established institutions are embedded in the pharmacological approach! Be your own media to help change narratives at the community level. Educate yourself in the health freedom movement. We recommend you watch DEl Big Tree Highwire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.ab3120ff635d9eef88315ed34569327e.png

I wrote this this poem about six months ago. I felt pretty frustrated especially as I knew the history of repression and how long it had been repressed and the ramifications in other healthcare sectors.

I knew the community would never listen without the evidence published! It was difficult to read the forum from afar and see people lost, scared and in pain.

I set up a whistle blower page (my bad grammar and I have been part of the front line news for a year).

I was highly active on the Josh Bloom article under different alias and incarnations. Mostly I just drop memes now due to the abuse I experienced there. Even so I understood people’s anger and confusion over failure! I was pretty angry about it too!  

I hope the rest of the established community follows suit with the Honeycomb Forum and helps open up this topic for those HSV infected.

I have a few more memes and tunes to drop this week end on the theme of front page news and the cure all of which is breaking underground. I want people to stop expecting society to tell them it is true instead stick with us and start being YOUR OWN MEDIA as I have been for the last year! 

 

Edited by Just a human being
TIM bringing you front page breaking underground news! You heard it in the underground first! Revolution in science and medicine now! 🦋🦋🎉🎆🎉🦋🦋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.de43923da68121cb6df994aecf1ec533.jpeg

There can be a lot going in that can skew perceptions of reality. Social media is a powerful tool that can put narratives back in people’s hands. Use it wisely. Stop deferring  to the established institutions they will be the last to change! Change has to come from those HSV infected demanding it.

 

Edited by Just a human being
I’ve been in the space over a year I give you everything you need to understand it as well as giving ethical advise! Don’t allow fear and anxiety stop you thinking for yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?

image.png.772ffbaca97968763a5d7c587f2856be.pngJosh Bloom and I have certainly had our minor censorship wars when I pushed the envelope in some of my text! 😘🥰 He didn’t like been called an allopathic nor my summaries on the clearance process a lack of understanding of which is the biggest reason for failure as well as lack of peer support in this process.

Josh Bloom has been the only uncensored space yet few ask the question why? 😂😂😂

Why can the Synergy company comment there? It’s meant to be a highly moderated comment section. Why is it filling up with other spam? I don’t think that can hide the facts of the matter.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pookie15
13 hours ago, Just a human being said:

image.png.772ffbaca97968763a5d7c587f2856be.pngJosh Bloom and I have certainly had our minor censorship wars when I pushed the envelope in some of my text! 😘🥰 He didn’t like been called an allopathic nor my summaries on the clearance process a lack of understanding of which is the biggest reason for failure as well as lack of peer support in this process.

Josh Bloom has been the only uncensored space yet few ask the question why? 😂😂😂

Why can the Synergy company comment there? It’s meant to be a highly moderated comment section. Why is it filling up with other spam? I don’t think that can hide the facts of the matter.

 

 

 

I have a couple questions, if you happen to know the answers.  Who is Dr Jerome that I see is mentioned in some of the blog areas?  
 

Also, if he is a great advocate for our community, does he spend anytime searching this site for all of the many symptoms that can come with this disease?  
 

i understand that there is a great frustration in not having a cure but the medical community, be it infectious disease, PCP, Gyno or dermatologist, have no idea what they are talking about.  Clearly they are not teaching this to med students, despite this being so prominent in today’s society.  
 

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
5 minutes ago, Pookie15 said:

I have a couple questions, if you happen to know the answers.  Who is Dr Jerome that I see is mentioned in some of the blog areas?  
 

Also, if he is a great advocate for our community, does he spend anytime searching this site for all of the many symptoms that can come with this disease?  
 

i understand that there is a great frustration in not having a cure but the medical community, be it infectious disease, PCP, Gyno or dermatologist, have no idea what they are talking about.  Clearly they are not teaching this to med students, despite this being so prominent in today’s society.  
 

Thanks 

 

Hi Pookie these are good questions. I only know a little bit of the history of integrative medicine I do not know the full factors of why. I know there are others in the health freedom movement or academia that may be able to explain it better. Certainly I have a few articles to post in our commentary of interest to try to explain it. But your question is quite deep and probably requires a depth I do not have. I will try my best. Unlike some I don’t think it is a big conspiracy although I do think money has driven it to some degree. 

I know in the20,s to 30’s the formation of the AMA had something to do with the obscuring of natural medicine. So that it was obscured and marginalised early in the last century has something to do with it. Don’t get me wrong some great things have come out of drug medicine. I’ve seen some orthomolecular doctors use drug therapies to do amazing thing with the life extension protocol. Surgery also is pretty amazing development.

I know post Second World War and the industries and chemicals coming out of that had lot to do with the prominence of chemical agriculture.

Neo liberalism really was a deathknell for the developing integrative medicine. Selling out healthcare to the private good was not a very good idea. 

Dr Jerome would be a good man. He is primary developing gene editing. I guess he doesn’t see health in the same way and just focuses the solution is the end game to remove the virus rather than the recognition that the severity of symptoms are more to do with underlying system dysfunctions/relating nutrient status etc. That would have to do with his family’s history and focus of interest and education that what he is doing is “the way”.

I guess the allopathic approach is so embedded in education and much of academia and due to the relative obscurity of integrative medicine and the cost of studies the number of proponents it has taken a loooong time to get the evidence together. So they just really do not know about it. The pharmacological approach has become so embedded in society people thinking outside of that is very difficult. There was a good clip by Del Big Tree with a scientist who worked for one of the big four pharma companies and he said scientists there just really do not know about it and we need to educate them! I spend a lot of time talking about it. The psychology at the ground level in the community is pretty resistant so I just imagine it’s like that at the top too. They spend so much time censoring and blocking that they stop the very thing we need to have happen from happening!

People bring up the FDA a lot and what I know is the FDA at key times from the late seventies to now has been de regulated so it’s ver cosy with the drug companies.

Also some of our institutions are very large and unwieldy they make their plans on what they predict is the way and often that could have been a long time ago. Also one part doesn’t see the other part. Like I mention vaccine safety as that is tackled seperate to say superiority of integrative medicine those promoting vaccines like the CDC will not know what to do when it comes back their vaccines are unsafe. They are basically fairly defunct now as an institution- they allknow - even if they don’t admit it to themselves.

There probably are some amazingly skilled integrative medical professionals that could come in and start to sort the issues here! The problem is the bullying! If they came in lots of them would get bullied!

I actually have two articles on this topic one is from an orthomolecular journal and it has a good diagram to show how it’s developed in a mass psychological sense. The other is an article by Independent Science  News it is a bit more conspiracy sounding but it because it views the issue at a distance.

Society chose the wrong value! We chose money over health! Every time! 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pookie15
2 hours ago, Just a human being said:

Hi Pookie these are good questions. I only know a little bit of the history of integrative medicine I do not know the full factors of why. I know there are others in the health freedom movement or academia that may be able to explain it better. Certainly I have a few articles to post in our commentary of interest to try to explain it. But your question is quite deep and probably requires a depth I do not have. I will try my best. Unlike some I don’t think it is a big conspiracy although I do think money has driven it to some degree. 

I know in the20,s to 30’s the formation of the AMA had something to do with the obscuring of natural medicine. So that it was obscured and marginalised early in the last century has something to do with it. Don’t get me wrong some great things have come out of drug medicine. I’ve seen some orthomolecular doctors use drug therapies to do amazing thing with the life extension protocol. Surgery also is pretty amazing development.

I know post Second World War and the industries and chemicals coming out of that had lot to do with the prominence of chemical agriculture.

Neo liberalism really was a deathknell for the developing integrative medicine. Selling out healthcare to the private good was not a very good idea. 

Dr Jerome would be a good man. He is primary developing gene editing. I guess he doesn’t see health in the same way and just focuses the solution is the end game to remove the virus rather than the recognition that the severity of symptoms are more to do with underlying system dysfunctions/relating nutrient status etc. That would have to do with his family’s history and focus of interest and education that what he is doing is “the way”.

I guess the allopathic approach is so embedded in education and much of academia and due to the relative obscurity of integrative medicine and the cost of studies the number of proponents it has taken a loooong time to get the evidence together. So they just really do not know about it. The pharmacological approach has become so embedded in society people thinking outside of that is very difficult. There was a good clip by Del Big Tree with a scientist who worked for one of the big four pharma companies and he said scientists there just really do not know about it and we need to educate them! I spend a lot of time talking about it. The psychology at the ground level in the community is pretty resistant so I just imagine it’s like that at the top too. They spend so much time censoring and blocking that they stop the very thing we need to have happen from happening!

People bring up the FDA a lot and what I know is the FDA at key times from the late seventies to now has been de regulated so it’s ver cosy with the drug companies.

Also some of our institutions are very large and unwieldy they make their plans on what they predict is the way and often that could have been a long time ago. Also one part doesn’t see the other part. Like I mention vaccine safety as that is tackled seperate to say superiority of integrative medicine those promoting vaccines like the CDC will not know what to do when it comes back their vaccines are unsafe. They are basically fairly defunct now as an institution- they allknow - even if they don’t admit it to themselves.

There probably are some amazingly skilled integrative medical professionals that could come in and start to sort the issues here! The problem is the bullying! If they came in lots of them would get bullied!

I actually have two articles on this topic one is from an orthomolecular journal and it has a good diagram to show how it’s developed in a mass psychological sense. The other is an article by Independent Science  News it is a bit more conspiracy sounding but it because it views the issue at a distance.

Society chose the wrong value! We chose money over health! Every time! 

 

 

 

I do so agree with you.  I’m in the medical field and I see it everyday.  
 

Have you listed those articles somewhere on this site?  
 

I am currently reading a book that you may be interested in reading.  It is called, “Plague”, by Dr Judy Mikovits.  I’m not that far into it, but it is about Dr Fauci, the FDA, the WHO and vaccines.  She blows the top on issues related to research and vaccines.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?
54 minutes ago, Pookie15 said:

I do so agree with you.  I’m in the medical field and I see it everyday.  
 

Have you listed those articles somewhere on this site?  
 

I am currently reading a book that you may be interested in reading.  It is called, “Plague”, by Dr Judy Mikovits.  I’m not that far into it, but it is about Dr Fauci, the FDA, the WHO and vaccines.  She blows the top on issues related to research and vaccines.  
 

 

What happened to Judy was terrible! Jailed! Research stolen! Similar thing happened to Peter Callahan although it was just his research that got taken. 

Not yet...my favourite article which I could not find  is the third one I’d like to try to search my old bookmarks for. I have a section in the grassroots section called citizen science, and info and commentary of interest, grassroots movement. At the time I had just got on the forum so I didn’t title it Truth in Immunity Movement as it took me some time to work out how much I could say and the limits. Someone tried to get on yesterday and speak and it wasn’t favourable so I’m glad people have at least let me be. 

I don’t yet have a research team to put out more synthesised content and it takes me a long time to say put an essay together. 

As stated I can clearly articulate the issues and culture at the ground level and it’s exactly the same up the top from what I can see!

The mob mentality, censorship, ostracising, inability to think independently is insane! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elephant in the room?

Most people who contact me are the brave but I have not yet had many contacts who are well educated to the issues. Mostly it’s the brave, bold and unsure. Often I want to pack it up but I know at this point I’m one of the few speaking out so it would be irresponsible. 

So yeah I did an analogy piece that explained/synthesised some of the issues from my general knowledge and gave points for further research. 

I will be posting further an essays section with a few articles and also some examples. The examples will be focusing in journalists who have spoken out and been stonewalled or fired.

I try my best to put out content that people who feel confused might start to educate themselves and feel safer in doing a treatment that is not fully accepted by our institutions/establishment. Also that many of them are younger that they can take it and start educating themselves further so I see some of it as jumping points for them to take it further for their life path and journey.otherwise many of them do not understand the broader context of the treatment that they have done and what it means in the broader landscape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.