Peptide from Hepatitis C kills broad range of lipid coated viruses

20 hours ago, Ne-kitz said:

>.< Oh good another article and a half promise. .. Just give us a cure, Just bring back 'hemoform', Somebody, End our pain already..

Agreed! Can you tell me about HemoForm? Where did it go? Could someone reproduce it if they knew the ingredients?

I can. It claimed to be the 90% cure. Im not the only one who can attest to this, Although not enough people got to try it. It was always uncertain what would happen the first time, Since dialogue with its producers was basically silent no matter how many messages were sent to them. But by drip dropping a few drops of an entire bottle into the mouth a day, The effects lasted for years: oral herpies would wither away hour by hour and would stay that way, Whatever was in it put the herpies into a dormant state with no side effects. It claimed in the ingredients that a mixture of usually unused compounds from the amazon were in this tincture.. And reading the list seemed to justify that claim. So how do i know it would work.. Eat sugar, No outbreaks. Accidentally bite the tongue or cheek inside, No outbreaks in the cuts or anything. Dont get enough sleep because of needing to work longer.. No outbreaks. There was no ''waiting three weeks for the stinging sores to heal' with almost immediate outbreaks again days later after this ''natural'' remission after three weeks was achieved from the demonic infection, It just didnt happen anymore. And hsv2 users claimed it worked as well, Not that id want to have hsv2 to test that personally.  In 2018 their website closed one day, Now and then theres a photo online here and there of their webpage as it looked and thats all. I would have communicated with the producers of hemoform and asked that they took steps to have alternative outlets for purchasing, But again they never seemed to send feedback. It was total trust and it was authentic as hemoform the liquid mixture itself.. However the only problem is that its chemical build success rate is 90%. That means at least in some, herpies will and did awaken (in me) again because of not having anymore hemoform after a few years.

http://hemoform.com/?reqp=1&reqr=nzcdYaEvLaE5pv5jLab=

Now imagine how it is for someone who KNOWS it works and all it takes is swallowing the thing.. Imagine how maddening it is that no matter how much you click on the only website they ever seemed to have over and over again how it wont ever magically bring it back. Its sadistic whatever was done to cut them off. I dont know if they retreated to the dark web or were bagged and tagged in their headquarters, Theyre just gone.

10 hours ago, Ne-kitz said:

I can. It claimed to be the 90% cure. Im not the only one who can attest to this, Although not enough people got to try it. It was always uncertain what would happen the first time, Since dialogue with its producers was basically silent no matter how many messages were sent to them. But by drip dropping a few drops of an entire bottle into the mouth a day, The effects lasted for years: oral herpies would wither away hour by hour and would stay that way, Whatever was in it put the herpies into a dormant state with no side effects. It claimed in the ingredients that a mixture of usually unused compounds from the amazon were in this tincture.. And reading the list seemed to justify that claim. So how do i know it would work.. Eat sugar, No outbreaks. Accidentally bite the tongue or cheek inside, No outbreaks in the cuts or anything. Dont get enough sleep because of needing to work longer.. No outbreaks. There was no ''waiting three weeks for the stinging sores to heal' with almost immediate outbreaks again days later after this ''natural'' remission after three weeks was achieved from the demonic infection, It just didnt happen anymore. And hsv2 users claimed it worked as well, Not that id want to have hsv2 to test that personally.  In 2018 their website closed one day, Now and then theres a photo online here and there of their webpage as it looked and thats all. I would have communicated with the producers of hemoform and asked that they took steps to have alternative outlets for purchasing, But again they never seemed to send feedback. It was total trust and it was authentic as hemoform the liquid mixture itself.. However the only problem is that its chemical build success rate is 90%. That means at least in some, herpies will and did awaken (in me) again because of not having anymore hemoform after a few years.

http://hemoform.com/?reqp=1&reqr=nzcdYaEvLaE5pv5jLab=

Now imagine how it is for someone who KNOWS it works and all it takes is swallowing the thing.. Imagine how maddening it is that no matter how much you click on the only website they ever seemed to have over and over again how it wont ever magically bring it back. Its sadistic whatever was done to cut them off. I dont know if they retreated to the dark web or were bagged and tagged in their headquarters, Theyre just gone.

WOW. That's frustrating. I did a web search and read several other anecdotal comments like yours on chat boards. Did you ever keep a bottle with the ingredients or were they not listed? It just seems like there has to be a way to find them. Is there a separate HemoForm thread here? Maybe someone out there has a contact within the company. Have you tried their old email address recently? Maybe searching old LLC/corporate records? Public records? If we could find the agent's name listed then we could possibly find a phone number. I do that in my job with a fair amount of success. Any info you could remember might help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your time and ear(s). If memory serves.. They had an email-address but it was hardwired to a branch-page and trying to send them emails from an email always elicited a 'rejection' message. So you could send them anything you wanted to say.. Just on that branch-site. Sent them a bunch too, Wanting to know in vain if their claims were true and if there was anything dangerous in the tincture before giving up and throwing caution to the wind. Therre is a witness i have who was told about this by me but she was a douche saying ''maybe kaiser has something like this'' and left it at that in arrogance but never tried hemoform even though i offered and never ever found its counterpart at the kooky-clinic. All of two bottles i used? Threw em away once empty! Never ever eeever expected the shadow of the evil ones would visit that crowd making hemoform so soon (Oh boy was that ever an underestimation)  Otherwise i would have saved one bottle. Not that it would have mattered.. The bottle was ingredient-less! @D

Thats why i was unsure at first about consuming it, Their ingredients were half-listed on the webpage and whatever was in it.. They obviously werent keen on sharing for  many reasons. Oh but it was worth every drop. >.<

On a sidenote.. Are the claims in this place here real or is it a dead-site? Have received no sufficient answers so far. I keep asking people on it to share their info.. No answers.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1140303

.. Oh there are ways through certain people who have far more money, Time and other resources i dont who can find out every little shiny thing (if it isnt in some warehouse full of ominous boxes by now) About hemoform. Everything. .. And all it takes is paying them huge sums of money in the thousands after contacting them, But why do that? After all.. These are people of the extreme side of 'good' instead of evil who can cure cancer in bizarre ways, Do unnatural things as theyve been practicing for generations . If you can pay them. ;*)) Ive traveled the world seeking things like them and this.. And money ever blinds and stifles everything in every corner, Even where it used to be looked down upon these days. But contacting people like them is free. God this world of ours..

Edited by Ne-kitz

@Ne-kitz do you know what German product the Chiropractor in the thread you linked to is referring to? 
I do agree with most of what is said about the FDA in that thread. In regards to HemoForm, I believe around 2018 the FDA went after multiple supplement websites that were making claims to "treat or cure" herpes. I have a background in skincare and cosmetic chemistry and was doing some research into creating my own products and looking into claims that are allowed and are not. "According" to the FDA, when they put a company on notice, so to speak, it is posted in a selected area on their website, so that the public has notice of their regulatory actions. If you have time you could try to find any public actions on the FDA's website regarding HemoForm. I may try also, but I am in a very busy time right now, and forget easily! 

Additionally, I did find that a Brazilian herb called Cha de Burge was linked to herpes treatments...? 
Please keep me/us updated if you have any success with HemoForm. 

I did a quick research on HemoForm – I found nothing about FDA but noticed many other interesting things. The domain hemoform.com was registered in 2014. Their website lacked information and seems to have been down since 2016-2018. They also made some web 2.0 reviews for their own product on the internet in 2014. There is one blank profile on LinkedIn with a reference to HemoForm, with India as location. Their marketing was grouped with products for "vaginal tightening", "breast enlargement", and "nose reshaping" products. Comments regarding the product online are fake, one comment even had a profile photo of a murdered 14 year old English girl.

I can guarantee you some of those comments werent fake. Yes their website lacked information.. To keep their product from being hijacked, It was their medicine after all, To keep the ingredients or whatever from being taken down piecemeal. Im male, So i never bought anything for breast-tightening.. But despite peoples wariness about this medicine when i asked them out of wondering about its contents where they told me to dump it without any effort of investigation themselves.. I drank it as instructed. . Hsv1 since childhood doesnt just go away for years, The complete mouth pain from these sores is something those without it wouldnt understand without experience, Or how this thing is made to happen on and off for life but never for years. And it went away for years thanks to whatever was in hemoform. A 90%-effectiveness remedy liquid they said on the web page.

That murdered-girl and anything weird was most likely spam from someone else trying to discredit hemoform.com. Its sounds like some silly nonsense they attempted to use to deter people before just going after the entire operation.

Laguna.. I soo dont know! They wont respond to anything, I dont know what is wrong with people there! They might even be passed away or suffered a similar fate to those behind hemoform. : / Anything you can tell me id WELCOME as hemoform and other things showed me there are ways out of lifelong ailments. Even if its just for a few years in dormancy.

4 hours ago, Ne-kitz said:

Laguna.. I soo dont know! They wont respond to anything, I dont know what is wrong with people there! They might even be passed away or suffered a similar fate to those behind hemoform. : / Anything you can tell me id WELCOME as hemoform and other things showed me there are ways out of lifelong ailments. Even if its just for a few years in dormancy.

Wew!!! Give me some time, I will try to find anything if I can regarding hemoform. I am too busy this week but if it that was  most effective we will try to find something. BTW bro try turmeric and Cur cumin (normal turmeric powder only has 2-3% curcumin ingredient in india , so you can exclusively buy 90+% curcumin tabs). Although it seems redundant use both turmeric and curcumin alongwith milk . Currently , I am using it with acivir (400 mg /800 mg). I feel almost >90% reduction in eye inflammation and hand inflammation. There penile head has stop's burning at least 2-3 hours sometimes 6-7 hours after I take milk with 2 spoon turmeric in morning and evening and 1 tablet of curcumin. I have tried several ways for 3 years but w.r.t eye inflammation this milk turmeric curcumin soothes the best.

This is natural hence you can stack it up. I don't  know would it work for you all  but there are lot proven stories of turmeric being used in  Ayurveda (Indian science of healing) for senile dementia, Alzheimer, diabetes, cancer  etc , so i think it would not hurt to experiment. The cost is also bare minimum with $25 to $40 for whole month.

Edited by chillmoksha
  • Thanks 2

It was started around 22 july 2014 i guess. I dont find much information after Dec 2017. I have found 2 snapshot pages but i guess there is upload limit in here.

Edited by chillmoksha
4 minutes ago, chillmoksha said:

It was started around 20 -22 June/july 2014 i guess. I dont find much information after Dec 2017. I have found 2 snapshot pages but i guess there is upload limit in here.

Thanks and please keep looking, especially if the company had a possible connection to India. Maybe they go by a new name now?

2 hours ago, Ne-kitz said:

That murdered-girl and anything weird was most likely spam from someone else trying to discredit hemoform.com. Its sounds like some silly nonsense they attempted to use to deter people before just going after the entire operation.

I cannot say anything about the actual product as I have no first hand experience with it, but their marketing sure was shady as heck with fake names and stolen photos. That kind of stuff is a big turn off when making a buying decision unless there is real evidence to counter it. Yes, lots of companies do outsource their marketing efforts for lower costs, but this kind of strategies destroy credibility even for products that may be legit.

Based on my research, there's a chance that HemoForm originated from India – or so I thought. Because one comment – from a person living in India – mentioned on Facebook that he "grabbed HemoForm from the store". So I got curious and followed his footprints around the web. He did mention HemoForm in many comments across multiple websites, but then I made a shocking discovery.. Apparently he has a vagina, as on another website he says he is using a vaginal tightening serum.

So yeah, yet another marketing guy. Makes me wonder if he really had bought the product from a local store. And I thought I had found a lead. :/

Interestingly, these other products are still being sold online. Only HemoForm has disappeared. Even for these other products it's hard to verify their company information, but according to the information on these websites, both are based in Florida. This is the location of the agency that designed HemoForm website, but that agency does not seem to exist anymore either. Could also be that these marketers were hired by them. Most of the clients of this agency were also based in FL, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any other link between HemoForm and Florida.

2 minutes ago, Radium said:

I cannot say anything about the actual product as I have no first hand experience with it, but their marketing sure was shady as heck with fake names and stolen photos. That kind of stuff is a big turn off when making a buying decision unless there is real evidence to counter it. Yes, lots of companies do outsource their marketing efforts for lower costs, but this kind of strategies destroy credibility even for products that may be legit.

Yeah agreed , they used HTTP as well, so you can think of funding/their urgency need etc. May be their focus would have been on medicine but it looks little shady as u said.

Edited by chillmoksha

Let me share the page.

HemoForm® Advanced HSV-1 & 2  Treatment

Our medical professionals have been practicing preventive and curative solutions since 1979.  We have helped change the lives of countless people who have been suffering from HSV 1 & 2.   We are proud to announce that HemoForm®  is currently available without the need of a prescription.  Users report dramatic results from the use of this treatment, and we can assure you that it works.  Our advanced formula uses the synergistic properties of various antiviral herbs. By taking this extractions in the right proportions users report a dramatic permanent difference.

About Us

Hemoform researcher

We started as a group of three, two of us scientists bent on finding a real solution to Herpes.  We know that the rainforests cover 2% of the Earth’s surface, or 6% of its land mass; they originally covered at least twice that area.Despite the small land area they cover, rainforests are home to about half of the 5 to 10 million plant and animal species on the globe. Rainforests also support 90,000 of the 250,000 identified plant species. Scientists estimate that there are at least 30,000 as yet undiscovered plants, most of which are rainforest species (Myers, Norman, The Primary Source). Many of these undiscovered, or less known plants are found to be real remedies to problems that otherwise couldn’t be solved with medication. 

@Ne-kitz I hope this was website you might be ordering if I am right else I might be heading on altogether diff direction. 

Wilson on other thread has suggested this is available for treatment of horses or something. 

From their about Page ;

"Many of these cure have to be approved by the FDA, so herbalist cannnot simply say something cures something without getting in trouble by the FDA.   Personally, we agree with the FDA because without this rule than many people will sell snake oil claiming it is a cure fooling many.  We are pro Americans, and are not here to bash the FDA’s methods.  But we want to educate people on the fact that there are cures out there.  Nevetheless, FDA regulations prohibit us from saying this is a cure for herpes."

Edited by chillmoksha
Elephant in the room?
25 minutes ago, Radium said:

Based on my research, there's a chance that HemoForm originated from India – or so I thought. Because one comment – from a person living in India – mentioned on Facebook that he "grabbed HemoForm from the store". So I got curious and followed his footprints around the web. He did mention HemoForm in many comments across multiple websites, but then I made a shocking discovery.. Apparently he has a vagina, as on another website he says he is using a vaginal tightening serum.

So yeah, yet another marketing guy. Makes me wonder if he really had bought the product from a local store. And I thought I had found a lead. :/

Interestingly, these other products are still being sold online. Only HemoForm has disappeared. Even for these other products it's hard to verify their company information, but according to the information on these websites, both are based in Florida. This is the location of the agency that designed HemoForm website, but that agency does not seem to exist anymore either. Could also be that these marketers were hired by them. Most of the clients of this agency were also based in FL, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any other link between HemoForm and Florida.

I def know what you mean. When it comes to health products I find they are not often scams. I personally fell down a similar rabbithole this year. It didn’t look legit, looked like all fake reviews and bs. But damn I started finding stuff, more and more references. Sometimes people purchase things and they “don’t work” because people don’t know how to use them. I have personally seen that a lot this year also!

When it comes to financial schemes I think they tend to be scams. So you can’t apply the same logic everywhere. 

You need to find an old bottle of the stuff and work out what’s in it from there maybe???

On 5/29/2020 at 8:31 PM, Radium said:

radium.. They did what they had to in order to stay alive and anonymous because LOOK what happened anyway - Their website was taken down. You may call being wary of the enemy in big pharma ''shady''.. I call 'shady' the unwillingness of any mainstream medical practitioner or medical establishment willing to even consider selling something as cheap in price and effective as hemoform. And while its not (apparently) around anymore TO test (presentence) One usage on any single infected individual would show you otherwise (pastence). And from firsthand experience, Theyre not the only ones who go to these lengths to stay protected from predatory individuals, Just saying.

Oh someone mentioned cumin too.. I use that and other ingredients to make 'pearls milk'. Something wrong with years of stress and overeating in the past in my guts has been actually healing and undoing the harm that was caused, Day by day thanks to this.. And my gums have swollen down and barely bleed at all anymore during brushing or flossing. Now.. I knew for years from old eastern-medicine that the teeth and the organs are numerically linked together (Each particular tooth or area OF it in the gums pertains to a particular organ and how healthy it is and vice versa or something to that effect) What i didnt know was HOW much the two are linked, Or how to heal it, And drinking or eating some individual thing never fixed it. Apparently i didnt have gingivitis since teenhood but a bad diet and other bad habits.. But in another case of medical-pharmas lies i literally had whispered into my ears by dentists, What i had and what i needed to help fix it was something as much of an improvement upon basic green-tea as pearls-milk is. So if cumin and other compounds reverse something as serious as sensitive swollen gums or bleeding in them, It emphasizes how extremely important consuming a teaspoon or more of cumin is everyday. Which i do in pearls milk. Tumeric primarily.

Edited by Ne-kitz