World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
takinchances21

Hello everyone.. i need advice!

takinchances21

well im new to this whole thing and i feel like it was a good choice to become a member.. give my advice and receive advice about stuff i wouldnt normally talk about to most people..

well heres a little bit about me..

i went to the gynocologist and she did a pap test and i guess it came back unread or there was something wrong thats all i know and i went back there and she had prescribed me this stuff kinda like a clear cream and it had plastic applications and i had to fill up one application a night before bed and insert it in my vagina. Which was okay i guess but im supposed to go back and i just dont know what the deal is.. and theres also a couple other things i dont know what to do about.. when she was giving me my exam i showed her the bump that i have between my vagina and my anus and she didnt want to classify what it was yet.. is that gential herpies? im just really confussed and dont know what to think right now.. My appt. is coming up and i have this cold sore on my face (not on my lip) but right by my mouth and ive had it for like 3 days now and its slowly getting better but if i have it still is she going to ask me about it or should i bring it up to her? im just confussed and i need advice and its not like i could just ask ne one this right now.. please helpp?!? thanx..

1hopnot

My doctor gave me clear stuff with a plastic app too. He said my PH levels were low. Mine is a lubercation Im supposed to insert at night.