World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Sign in to follow this  
Sean123

Experimented with Crispr excellent results

Sean123
Posted (edited)

I can’t remember the last time I had an OB or even an itch. I used to get 2 obs a month.

Upgraded from 10^9AAV Virus to High titer AAV Virus (10^13 GC/ml)

custom AV with DNA amplification (10^13 GC/ml) (AAV1)

66ul

Edited by Sean123

Sean123

66ul

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Sean123 said:

66ul

What was the DNA cutter payload in the vector?

Kurdt01

Also, where do we get it made? You're old contact ohfuckmydickhurts?

toxakamaz

Hi guys,

Could you please elaborate on this more? Am i right to understand that you have used Crispr technology somewhere privately and it has helped you with your breakouts? If so i would be grateful if you could share some info as i would very interested to do this and money is no object. 

Thank you! 

@sean123

@Kurdt01

Kurdt01
18 hours ago, toxakamaz said:

Hi guys,

Could you please elaborate on this more? Am i right to understand that you have used Crispr technology somewhere privately and it has helped you with your breakouts? If so i would be grateful if you could share some info as i would very interested to do this and money is no object. 

Thank you! 

@sean123

@Kurdt01

I don't have any specifics but yes you can have it made privately. It's 5-10K a shot, with no guarantees it's going to work. About 4-5 people have done it and the results have been mixed. Sean is the only one I know of that was pleased with the results. Maybe he could elaborate a little more....

toxakamaz

Do we know a contact for a lab that does this? I am less concerned with it not working since all you would have lost is money which is not a big deal and more with it potentially fucking up some DNA somewhere and something more serious coming out of this. 

Thanks again!

@Kurdt01
@Sean123

Cas9
12 minutes ago, toxakamaz said:

Do we know a contact for a lab that does this? I am less concerned with it not working since all you would have lost is money which is not a big deal and more with it potentially fucking up some DNA somewhere and something more serious coming out of this. 

Thanks again!

@Kurdt01
@Sean123

If I were you, I wouldn't touch this DIY CRISPR with a ten foot pole. Terrible idea IMO.

Kurdt01
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cas9 said:

If I were you, I wouldn't touch this DIY CRISPR with a ten foot pole. Terrible idea IMO.

I tend to agree...having been in a couple vaccine trials, I know first hand these experimental things can sometimes make things even worse...id say vaccines are relatively benign compared to some possibilities with crispr...I'm gonna wait till this is more proven. I'd rather spend 500 a month on amenalief than be a guinea pig again at this point.

Edited by Kurdt01

MikeHerp

I'd keep in mind the fact that AAVs produce an immune response.  So if you get this DIY thing, it may later be more difficult to benefit from the actual cure.  Dr. Jerome at FHC confirmed that, if you have been exposed to AAV, making it work on you again may require immune suppressants, etc.  FHC is using AAVs as well.  

Kurdt01
10 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

I'd keep in mind the fact that AAVs produce an immune response.  So if you get this DIY thing, it may later be more difficult to benefit from the actual cure.  Dr. Jerome at FHC confirmed that, if you have been exposed to AAV, making it work on you again may require immune suppressants, etc.  FHC is using AAVs as well.  

I'm sure i'm missing the obvious but what does 'AAV' stand for?

MikeHerp
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kurdt01 said:

I'm sure i'm missing the obvious but what does 'AAV' stand for?

It is the delivery vehicle for the gene editors.  The gene editors can’t move by themselves, they need to be put inside a virus to do so. In this case, it’s an engineered virus called an AAV

Edited by MikeHerp

toxakamaz

What would be the equivalent dose of Amenalief to 500mg on Valtrex daily? Is it 100mg or more? I am just guessing that because they used 100mg for Pretilivir. I also haven't found much info on shedding with Amenalief.

@Kurdt01

Kurdt01

No one really knows how Amenalief effects shedding because it's not meant for long term...it's meant for short term shingles...I'd say it's similar to pritelivir. The pills come in 200mg, most people split them in half to make them last longer. An old forum member named Toro, takes 200mg a day and said it give him his life back. No more H Symptoms...

LMH10

Can someone explain what the CRISPR technology is? 

WilsoInAus

In general terms CRISPR-cas9 is a technology or approach of inserting a specially designed protein into a cell that attaches to target DNA strands and cuts the strands or attempts to change components of the target DNA strands. In order to get the protein to a cell, it is first attached to purpose build virus that is efficient at entering the cells you are targeting.

It is a process that happens naturally in the body already, for example some bacteria produce cutting proteins that knocks off some viruses.

Amnprsc
On 5/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, Sean123 said:

I can’t remember the last time I had an OB or even an itch. I used to get 2 obs a month.

66ul

Hello bro, could you check your private messages? 

How much did it cost you?