World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
positive

Need to rant a bit

positive

I just wrote two new threads and it woudn't go through- think I took too long. So i'm testing this out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • IAmDesperate
      Yeah and the stigma hit me pretty hard since I'm originally from Asia and we don't have sex ed or STD education so the regret and self-hating are as bad as stigma. Hoping is the only way to get me out of suicidal thoughts. I know that a lot has been done and I'm glad. I just hope they continue with the hsv research instead of abandoning it cuz it's not life-threatening and I also hope that the big pharma conspiracy isn't real.
    • Dvm
    • blurneworder
      @Dvm, he says this to almost everyone.  Best ignore his bad advice 
    • Dvm
      Thx so much. However HSV can affect the trigeminal nerve/from post herpetic neuralgia and can actually cause all these symptoms. Some people, once affected can have short term symptoms,  while others have sporadic flare ups and some are permanently affected. Gabapentin for trigeminal neuralgia, prescribed by my neurologist, did help me for some time,  but I'm glad to be off it.  Hope my post helps someone w similar issues who havent gotten help from primary care Dr.
    • WilsoInAus
      @Dvm you can be assured that HSV is not the cause of these issues. As you have found, it’s likely a spinal issue and it sounds like you have found some help. Stick with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.