Possible Virus Achilles Heel Discovered – Could Lead to Treatments for Herpes, Flu and Coronavirus

Good website - SciTechDaily

This link below discusses the possible "achilles heel" of HSV.  The article is highlighting a study from a research partnership between Aarhus University, the University of Oxford and the University of Gothenburg.  They have been studying the immune system's response to viruses, mainly HSVHSV is their favorite virus to study.   It's interesting and even has a video showing a simple demonstration on how the virus evades our immune system.  Expect more from this group. 🙂

Link to article on HSV's possible "Achilles Heel"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• StayStrongOk
      @dont quit!, Great effort by you to not pass it to your daughter. Fortunately, kissing is not the only way to show affection. I am sure you are already channelling through other means 🙂
    • Bd2132
      That is good to hear! I have my appointment this evening, so hopefully they agree it is something else. It has not changed in appearance since Friday when I originally posted also. 
    • t1berius1
      Thanks Wilson. Really appreciate the answer and contribution to this community! I guess I will sweat bullets for 12 weeks to get a better answer. 
    • n0v0c41n3
      Thanks for the input, I definitely did not know that prior to getting it I did want to input that I still only have the labia swelling but it hasn't progressed any further.
    • dont quit!17
      I'm sorry about your outbreak but as a Pfizer recipient that vaccine is potent and harsh with side effects. Wait until you get the second dose. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.