Hi All,

Me and my wife positive for hsv1 igg with value 2.1(wife) and 3.9(husband) tested four times in a year range not changed.

We both do not have any symptoms of hsv1. We do not have hsv2 which is always negative.

We are trying for baby, and had two miscarriage in the time spawn of 1.4 yr.

Is there any relationship between hsv1 positive igg leading to miscarriage??

Anyone faced same issue with hsv1 and miscarriage.

There are so many things that can cause a miscarriage it's impossible to say.  Papers on the matter are inconclusive.

I would speak to a Obstetrician that can look at the whole picture and help give medically sound advice.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, RNY18 said:

Has your wife been tested for Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome ?

Never tested for AAS. When this test suggested . In what cases we need to test for AAS??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Manny25
      By Manny25
      Hi, I am in a state of freaking out currently because around 2 days ago a red cut formed on my gums, randomly. Then the next day it began to become sore. I have been sexually active in the past but I have never had a cold sore. Please can someone help if this is a canker or herpes sore. I'm terrified 

• SafetyMan
      By SafetyMan
      Hello everyone,
      First thankyou so much for taking the time to read/reply. I could use your help so badly.
      I had sex unprotected one year ago. A week afterwards I had some itching of the foreskin so went to the doctor, and was advised it was Balanitis. I got some cream and it went away within a few days. Since then I had a full STI panel of Chlamydia, Gonhorrea, Syphilis, HIV, and Hepatitis - all negative. Last week I had sex with someone new. She was a virgin, and we used a condom. Now since then, for the last 6 days I have had burning down my urethra - not while peeing, but just in general. I went to the doctor and they advised that it could be more Balanitis, so I got more cream. However, the woman I slept with now has flu, enlarged lymph node in neck, and a sore throat. I have also noticed these tiny tiny bumps or marks near the opening of my penis (pictured). I am not sure if I have always had them or if I'm just seeing them now. 
      Would these show a year afterwards, right when I have sex again (and with a virgin, with a condom)? Are my symptoms in line with Herpes? 
      Thanks for your advice, there's not much info on the internet.

• Ausguy44
      By Ausguy44
      Hi everyone
      I was diagnosed with ghsv-1 about 6 years ago and id like to share my exprience with you in the hopes that you may see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
      When i was given my diagnosis i had only recently moved to a new town, come out to my family and stsrted dating. I was basically at the happiest point in my life and boy did that take a quick turn. 
      I had every awful symptom under the sun the worst being intense nerve pain in my thighs and constant pins and needles in my hands and feet for almost 2 years. I was convinced my dating life was over and for the first time in my life developed severe anxiety. I was convinced i had some other life threatening disease that the doctors hadnt picked up went through a plethora of blood test, scans and dr appointnents. Even my Gp admitted my immune system was having a severe reaction to the virus. I had swollen lymph nodes in my chest, armpits and groin and had to sleep with an ice pack many nights. 
      However, my turning point was when i decided i needed to get back out there and start dating again. I was having few outbreaks and regularly taking antivirals it was mainly the pain stopping me. My dr eventually prescribed me pregabalin which stopped most of my pain and i started to feel like myself again. 
      I started dating... and i dreaded that conversation...telling someone else what i had. But obviously being the right thing to do i always told my partner before any physical activity. Over the following two years i dated about 5 people. Not one had a negative reaction to my honesty. Infact it was often the opposite.. and all of those relationships ended for reasons other than me having this virus. 
      I have now been in a relationship for almost 2 years with an amazing person and barely ever have those symptoms anymore. I keep valacyclovir and pregabalin handy just incase but its so rare i need them that i probably fill one prescription a year. 
      I used this forum daily for those first couple of years and never saw enough accounts from people once they got through that tough patch. I promised myself thst if i felt better one day id post ky experience. I know everybodys experience is different with the virus but i hope that this helps at least a couple of people see that you can and will one day feel ok, adjust to living with the virus and eventually feel normal again. 

• Jensport
      By Jensport
      Please join us Sept 1 @ 8PM PT / 9PM MT / 10PM CT / 11PM ET for a  live Q&A session with national expert, nurse practitioner Terri Warren, RN, ANP.    More details about the event are in the link below, where you may also post your questions ahead of time.     https://www.reddit.com/r/HerpesCureResearch/comments/pbdbfw/qa_with_terri_warren_rn_anp_september_1st_2021/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
      Warren has been in practice for over 20 years.  She specializes in the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) and has served as principal investigator or sub-investigator on more than 120 clinical trials evaluating testing mechanisms for STIs, efficacy for experimental Herpes vaccines, and pharmacologic interventions for numerous human infections, primarily HSV.
    • Oops97
      By Oops97
      Had unprotected sex like 2-3 months ago. For a long time nothing came up. The I saw bumps appear between my thighs, thought it was razor bumps. Then my skin started shedding a lot, kinda like when kids cover their hand in glue and peel it off if that makes sense. I scratched/picked at some of them (and those were the only ones that “popped” and they were like open sores. Now they just go through this cycle of scabbing the the scab gets peeled off by my clothes or whatever and it starts all over. They don’t hurt, it tingled here or there, and I wouldn’t say it’s itchy but I’ve had the urge to scratch around it recently but I wouldn’t say it was often. And something similar formed on my elbow. I’m trying to get in to get tested ASAP but it’s hard. Any help? Input? 
  • Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• James123
      Entendi.. essa varivax eu tomei anos atrás mas nao tive resultado.. so com este tratamento que fiz agora. Ate agora nada de lesoes desde que terminei (ja faz cerca de 1 mes) inclusive estou bebendo bastante alcool ultimamente, dormindo pouco e mesmo assim nao aparece. No maximo uma dorzinha fraca na area no dia seguinte mas as lesoes nao vem.. creio que cada vez fique mais dificil de aparecer, pois o sistema imune vai ficando mais eficaz em evitar, ja que nao vou estar tomando o aciclovir.   I'll send an email to Anderson and ask why he is taking so long to answer.. maybe he doesnt speak well english, i dont know, but with me usually he answers within 1 day.
    • Janedoe2325
      Pleaseee help
    • Janedoe2325
      Herpes simplex 1 igg 33.20 reference range <0.90 negative herpes simple 2igg 0.09 reference range <0.90 negative  Herpes simplex 1&2 igm 1.80 reference range <0.90 negative equivocal range 0.90-1.09
    • Cas9
      The clown and scammer @biancamuller has been reported to Admin
    • pizza711
      I’m very sorry to hear about your situation. I too have just been diagnosed. I think what we need is to realize that maybe what happened to us isnt a bad thing and that maybe its God trying to tell us we need to focus on something else in our lives right now. Sending love and prayers your way - hopefully our prayers will be answered with a cure soon.    Also I’m not sure where Phili is, but I’m in Los Angeles and would love to have a conversation over the phone with you if that would help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.