World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Kyra

Is this an outbreak? (Photo)

Kyra

Hi there! I have itchy red bumps on my left butt (zoomed photo attached). Not sure if i'm having an outbreak?

I had painful genital ulcers once. Few months ago. So had to go for a check up but I haven't gotten the results of my swab test. Doctor thought it was herpes and said she was gonna call me for the results, but she never did and i was hesitant to go back to the hospital during lockdown. Also a bit scared. But hoping to get the results this weekend.

Also took antiviral meds for 2 weeks as prescribed. Had occassional tingling and itching in the same spots. Until i had these itchy bumps on my butt. Am i having an outbreak? Thanks!

20200616_202211.jpg

WilsoInAus

Hey @Kyra no that's not a picture of herpes. Good luck with the test results, I'm sure that will bring peace of mind.

Kyra
7 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Hey @Kyra no that's not a picture of herpes. Good luck with the test results, I'm sure that will bring peace of mind.

Thanks for the reply. @WilsoInAusAppreciate it. This is how they look now.. I apply some essentials and when i dont they're still itchy. Been 5 days already. Not herpes? 

20200617_115328.jpg

WilsoInAus

Hey @Kyra that is not a picture of herpes. 
When do you see your doc to ask about the results of tour swab?

alextheman
On 6/17/2020 at 2:56 AM, Kyra said:

Thanks for the reply. @WilsoInAusAppreciate it. This is how they look now.. I apply some essentials and when i dont they're still itchy. Been 5 days already. Not herpes? 

20200617_115328.jpg

Those are kinda too spread out to be herpes.Also if they don't changing into water blisters or crust over and just stay as bumps like that they are very doubtful herpes.