World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Aubrey77
      Thank you 
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Aubrey77 these symptoms are not something that oral HSV-1 can cause. In the end herpes would do what it does best and this is cause a sore somewhere on the lips . It might tingle a little as it forms, be inconvenient as it blisters and then crust as it heals and all look a little unsightly. But that’s herpes.    No reason to disbelieve your doctors thoughts on your issues.
    • Aubrey77
      Any feed back is welcome. I get these small bumps inside my right cheek. They do not hurt or burst. They just come and go. I showed them to doctors and the say they come up with stress and foods. Problem is I have pain and muscle spasms down right arm and in legs. Are these all ongoing issues for getting virus? I am not sure was going on with my body anymore 
    • Runner278
      Update: met with PCP Friday to get a referral to neurologist. During the discussion he discussed my low white blood cell count from a test I took in February. My count is/was 3.61. I asked him if that could be contributing to slow development of antibodies. He didn’t really react to it much. With that said, I did take another IGG test Friday which came back negative. I’m at week 12 post suppressive therapy and week 14 total without taking AVs. I emailed Terri Warren to see if she feels I need to wait longer to take the western blot to allow my WBC to increase and/or allow antibodies to develop. I want to use the WB as the final step in my testing journey and I don’t want to have to question the results.    Anyone have any experience or knowledge of someone with low/lower WBC and how long it took them to seroconvert?
    • asdfz
      Does anyone know what the side effects of pritelivir are?  Has anyone on this site actually tried it? 
Franky26

Very interesting new article about possibly new HIV drug

dont quit!17
17 hours ago, Franky26 said:

I believe Duke, had previously tried that but it was at a risk of massive tissue injury caused by an overactive and overwhelmed immune system. Right now, it is all about gene editing. But if this works, for HIV then that would be a massive achievement as well as more attention and money being allocated to HSV research. 

Elephant in the room?

Synergy Pharmaceuticals I believe have done trials with HIV. Their HSV trials were accepted into three journals and we await publishing! Hopefully all papers will come in next three months. Science and medicine is changing! 🥰

shadowgirl88
45 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

Synergy Pharmaceuticals I believe have done trials with HIV. Their HSV trials were accepted into three journals and we await publishing! Hopefully all papers will come in next three months. Science and medicine is changing! 🥰

Have you tried synergy’s treatment?

Elephant in the room?
Just now, shadowgirl88 said:

Have you tried synergy’s treatment?

I ceased treatment due to stress. You can develop resistance to treatment. If I look after myself symptoms are reduced. I will restart in a year or so when there is less stress. I am not concerned for my diagnosis personally. It was what Synergy s science meant in the context of science and medicine that was of importance to myself. I have spoken to over 20 people in treatment in around a year in the space. Probably actually longer. 

Elephant in the room?

In regards to HIV I plan to assist those with HIV once the treatment comes out! We went through a very chaotic year getting things off the ground for HSV and I do not want our sister community of those HIV infected to go through the same thing. I am hoping the path we have carved mistakes and successes will make acceptance that HIV is also treatable easier. 

shadowgirl88
1 hour ago, Just a human being said:

I ceased treatment due to stress. You can develop resistance to treatment. If I look after myself symptoms are reduced. I will restart in a year or so when there is less stress. I am not concerned for my diagnosis personally. It was what Synergy s science meant in the context of science and medicine that was of importance to myself. I have spoken to over 20 people in treatment in around a year in the space. Probably actually longer. 

So if you’re stressed out, then Synergys treatment will not be effective? 

Shubhherpe
2 minutes ago, shadowgirl88 said:

That is completely non sense!

2 hours ago, Just a human being said:

How do you know their work have been accepted in three journals? You got any link?

Elephant in the room?
7 minutes ago, shadowgirl88 said:

I wasn t eating properly due to stress. Something that only someone who has had to manage the complex environment would understand. 

I was eating too much junk etc. Following the diet is pretty important. 

Elephant in the room?
7 minutes ago, Shubhherpe said:

That is completely non sense!

How do you know their work have been accepted in three journals? You got any link?

I follow Synergy s page. I’ll look for the links. At this point I think people need to take great care with calling it a scam. 

shadowgirl88
4 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

I wasn t eating properly due to stress. Something that only someone who has had to manage the complex environment would understand. 

I was eating too much junk etc. Following the diet is pretty important. 

Definitely understand a complex environment. And I eat like crap too. But I don’t ever get OB

shadowgirl88
2 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

I follow Synergy s page. I’ll look for the links. At this point I think people need to take great care with calling it a scam. 

I’ve read about it online. Bloomberg published an article about it.  Synergy lacks a lot of backing, financially and in the science spotlight.   On their Facebook page it seems to be robotic reviews. Different people....but the exact same verbiage and everything...so they may want to drop the fake reviews. 

WilsoInAus

This is completely false, a scam.

Synergy have conducted NO clinical trials in respect of HIV.

Synergy have conducted NO clinical trials in respect of HSV.

Synergy have NO papers on trials submitted or accepted in ANY upcoming journal.

They are simply an overpriced supplement scam company that preys on the vulnerable. I suspect you are simply a stooge for them and you will be banned shortly if that is the case. If you are not, I am sorry, but you need to reflect upon why you have been taken in by the scam so deeply.

Elephant in the room?
12 minutes ago, shadowgirl88 said:

I’ve read about it online. Bloomberg published an article about it.  Synergy lacks a lot of backing, financially and in the science spotlight.   On their Facebook page it seems to be robotic reviews. Different people....but the exact same verbiage and everything...so they may want to drop the fake reviews. 

I didn’t get any OB either 20 years ago and every persons case is unique. I have complex medical issues. Some people can get away with a lot more than others. I just felt due to lack of strategy in how I set it up, my stress responses to emotional outbursts and my own emotions as to the repression it was best to wait. I spent a lot of time emotional over the difficulties publishing this year. 

The reviews I do not think they are fake probably real text just not under people’s real names. The testimonials in their page are real. Raising visibility is hard at the community level due to stigma. I hope to do a lot about that in the next six months. But that’s going to take time too to get it off the ground.

Had no idea about Synergy’s financial backing and lack of scientific spotlight well that’s a condemnation to the science community really and says it all. I just pray the paper stands in the three journals then life will move forward easily. 

Shubhherpe
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

So they have successfully got their paper published in journals. You carry on with your 5cc treatment and inform if it works for you.

Edited by Shubhherpe

WilsoInAus

Article 1: There is NO POSTER from Synergy at the conference noted.

Article 2: This is a FAKE article. There is no Bernard Middleton of ACU. There is no Susan Cosgrove of Synergy Pharmaceuticals. There is no such presentation at the Barcelona conference as claimed.

Article 3: Is the same FAKE article from the same authors. It quotes another conference at which the paper was NOT presented.

As I said, a complete scam. Sorry @Just a human being you have been reported as a scammer, time to go, ta ta!!

4 minutes ago, Shubhherpe said:

So they have successfully got their paper published in journals. You carry on with your 5cc treatment and inform if it works for you.

No they have not. It is a fake paper, not published in any reputable journal.

Elephant in the room?
20 minutes ago, Shubhherpe said:

Yes they are legitimate, credible sources that anyone with reasonable intelligence can view. That there are three journals gives me HOPE! 

Unfortunately I do not think one can legally do much about defamation unless the person has assets. 

I intend to continue to assist people in treatment. We intend to publish associates results. I don’t like to put pressure on my results and healing. I am not concerned for my HSV status. I have very complex medical issues. I personally just wish to live well.

My concern is for the recognition of the 5CC for its paradigm changing science and how viral infections are viewed and treated. My concern is revolution in science and medicine. 

hk81

Hi. Wait a moment

I have contacted the organizers of viruses2020.sciforums and asked about that poster and if the 2 authors were involved with Synergy; I made clear that the company was referring to the poster on their website and I wanted to know if they had an agreement to do that. They contacted Bernard, which replied:
"I have an affiliation with the company Synergy Pharmaceuticals and part of the research funding was derived from the organisation".

I don't know what is the result of that research, since only the abstract can be read.

I'm not taking the side of Synergy, I'm as skeptical as you are

WilsoInAus

It s 100% legit. With a case like yours though hk81 you def hang back a little. You d def be in the over year catagory. And yes most people will want to wait till it’s accepted and published! 🥰

The results are clear in the abstract, however, the details of the mechanisms are not. I understand it a little but not depth. 

Three journals I have hope publishing will survive the backlash and stand. Then other companies will more to do more science and other products will come out.

In ten years getting herpes will be as simple as going to a Dr and getting cured.

40 years of repressed science @hk81. That will become clear. 

Not long to suffer never been a better time to have HSV.

I’m sorry scammer.

There is NO trial, never happened.

There is NO paper, that’s fake.

There are NO authors, they don’t exist. 

There are NO submissions to any journals.

There will be NO publication.

It’s all simply a scam.

Bye bye!

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)

Last week I have received my order of synergy for 1 month. I am gonna give honest try and review although I had researched and read lot about it, I still wanna give it a try.

Edited by chillmoksha

Elephant in the room?
1 hour ago, chillmoksha said:

Last week I have received my order of synergy for 1 month. I am gonna give honest try and review although I had researched and read lot about it, I still wanna give it a try.

I do not wish to participate in such experiments on this forum. I wish you all the best. I promote ideas, discuss my experiences but I don’t think this is the appropriate place to discuss it.

I mention my experiences as people wish to know or ask and it’s important for me to highlight the particulars of my case are highly unusual.

It’s a six month treatment at best in my personal opinion and for 30% it gets worse before better. It is still not scientifically accepted evidence so I am not sure how the forum will receive those talking about using it openly. Many take the year and it’s full of ups and downs, emotions etc. 

The amino acid formula is very specific and the herbs are crafted at a differing potency not to mention customer service is unparalleled in terms of specific direct for use and that is ultimately what you are paying for.

Again however this forum is not appropriate for open usage imo. I don’t encourage use here I encourage curiosity to the publishing evidence and what that means for those HSV infected. 

WilsoInAus
55 minutes ago, chillmoksha said:

Note that there’s nothing in the Synergy supplements that you cannot get at your local vitamin health store for a much lower price.

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)

Except for their secret Enhanced Amino-acid formulae. I have previously tried individual supplement couple of them and it didn't work that effective. There is also lot of difference about the same supplement from diff brands , i mean hell lot of diff at least here in india.

Only coz of their secret amino acid , I am gonna give it a honest try (at least what they claim , you cannot have it from any other), apart from that trust me I am not even gonna order second month's supply if there is no effect in first 15 days, no matter what they say min 4 or 6 months. trust me I have gone over each and every comment of Josh Bloom's article hence I am aware but still I don't mind spending little bit here and there for self experimenting.

Edited by chillmoksha

Elephant in the room?
23 minutes ago, chillmoksha said:

Except for their secret Enhanced Amino-acid formulae. I have previously tried individual supplement couple of them and it didn't work that effective. There is also lot of difference about the same supplement from diff brands , i mean hell lot of diff at least here in india.

Only coz of their secret amino acid , I am gonna give it a honest try (at least what they claim , you cannot have it from any other), apart from that trust me I am not even gonna order second month's supply if there is no effect in first 15 days, no matter what they say min 4 or 6 months. trust me I have gone over each and every comment of Josh Bloom's article hence I am aware but still I don't mind spending little bit here and there for self experimenting.

Well u may get ob’s that is distinctly possible in 15 days! 😂

The josh bloom article is not very accurate information unless you understand the process. 

I honestly would wait for publishing however I have stated I don’t overly want to discuss ins and outs of treatment here too much. I do it elsewhere. 

I just felt terrible for Ohsotired2’s case and wished to highlight my efforts this year have been with rare subsets in mind. So I highlighted its importance on the encephalitis thread as it s important science for those worst effected. Particularly as Ohsotired2 is a regular member and I was greatly saddened to hear of their difficult case.

I also highlighted it on this thread due to the fact HIV I believe may be the next evidence that Synergy publishes and wanted to raise awareness of how important Synergy’s work is for those with difficult viral infections.

I highlighted it on Lennyblastoff’s thread as I completely agree there needs to be more funding for integrative medicine. 

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)

HIV is completely diff beast compared to HSV due to cells it affects but sometimes we do find diamond in darkest places. 

Honestly I am yet to meet a single person who is completely cured from 5CC . I may not have meet lot them but I have contacted 10 people who have used it and it ever worked for them .Nonetheless i am hopeful about it coz at-least 2 people who  seemed legit (may not be )claimed they got cured.(I have not contacted them though).

I understand the cycle I am going to try after 15 days off the meds. In three years I hardly had visible outbreak , it just constant burning pain in genitals. I dont mind having more pain for 30 days while trying but at some point you do come to know about the effect. Acyclovir completely soothes the pain for 4 to 6 hours. Dont worry I wont deviate the main topic of this forum, this would be my last post of 5cc.

Anyways fuck the statistics , i will return after a month about my own exp.

Edited by chillmoksha