World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Graph14

Herpes encephalitis

Graph14

Has any been diagnosed with herpes encephalitis? 

Ohsotired2

I went to the infectious disease doctor about my symptoms. She said my symptoms align with herpetic encephalitis. 

WilsoInAus
58 minutes ago, Graph14 said:

Has any been diagnosed with herpes encephalitis? 

Mate you nor your partner has been diagnosed with herpes. Regardless if there are serious concerns please seek medical advice immediately.

People tend not to be able to be coherent or upright with encephalitis. 

Ohsotired2

@Graph14 

I get extremely dizzy, have severe headaches, very sensitive to light, my vision comes & goes. My eye feels swollen on the inside & my vision feels distorted like looking in a crazy mirror in the affected eye. Pain behind the eye occasionally. 

WilsoInAus
13 minutes ago, Ohsotired2 said:

@Graph14 

I get extremely dizzy, have severe headaches, very sensitive to light, my vision comes & goes. My eye feels swollen on the inside & my vision feels distorted like looking in a crazy mirror in the affected eye. Pain behind the eye occasionally. 

And what tests did you have looking into this? What does your doctor think it is?

Just a human being
33 minutes ago, Ohsotired2 said:

@Graph14 

Sorry for what you are experiencing @Ohsotired2. 😓😓

I’m sure your doctor knows what they are talking about. 

The worst effected often end up here and they are a small proportion of those infected. Really that’s all that needs to be said in such cases! 😘🥰😘 

Just a human being

@Ohsotired2 a friend gave me a good article which I mentioned but didnt quote but after reading this will dig out in a few weeks about gut health and T cells that are produced there to help prevent encephalitis see if you can google it. I’m going to take a break from the forum a week or so but I will look for it to post. 

Ohsotired2
11 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

Sorry for what you are experiencing @Ohsotired2. 😓😓

I’m sure your doctor knows what they are talking about. 

The worst effected often end up here and they are a small proportion of those infected. Really that’s all that needs to be said in such cases! 😘🥰😘 

@Just a human being thanks.

I don’t pay those with opinions any attention nor will I answer any questions by those who want to purport that herpes is a simple skin condition. 

I know what I have experienced as a result of this virus. It has impacted my health in so many ways. I feel alone. I wish I had oozing blisters instead of the symptoms that have taken over my life. I would trade everything I have to be have a “simple” skin condition instead of a debilitating infectious disease. 

Graph14
1 hour ago, Ohsotired2 said:

@Graph14 

@Ohsotired2 do these symptoms come and go ? And do you get any relief with like Advil, acetaminophen, caffeine?

sorry to ask you all these questions maybe I should PM you 

WSX
4 hours ago, Ohsotired2 said:

I don’t pay those with opinions any attention nor will I answer any questions by those who want to purport that herpes is a simple skin condition. 

I know what I have experienced as a result of this virus. It has impacted my health in so many ways. I feel alone. I wish I had oozing blisters instead of the symptoms that have taken over my life. I would trade everything I have to be have a “simple” skin condition instead of a debilitating infectious disease. 

Good for you for ignoring the known troll Wilson!

WilsoInAus
6 hours ago, Ohsotired2 said:

This is entirely unacceptable @Ohsotired2. There is little doubt that herpes is not causing your symptoms. No doctor has diagnosed you with herpes encephalitis.

You have failed to understand or even care about is that @Graph14 tests negative and is having trouble accepting a deciphering what is reality when it comes to herpes.

And that's why your behaviour needs to be addressed. You may be experiencing terrible symptoms, but your inability to process this and get a diagnosis is no reason to suspect that herpes is the cause then drop into a herpes support group and prey on the vulnerable of mind.

We have had quite a number of these sorts of profiles over the past decade or more, many of them fake. All of them never having had herpes encephalitis.

WilsoInAus
5 hours ago, Just a human being said:

For 80% of the population it’s just a stigmatising condition with no symptoms. For small subsets it can have devistating effects.

Mine is much better post treatment but I still have the virus. As mentioned previously I was not diet compliant due to high stress levels and I have complex medical issues as well as pretty serious immune deficiencies. I was just concerned I would develop resistance due too much consuming junk and too much high arginine. One thing also that is heaps better is my energy! It’s still not great but better! 🥰

If I look after myself it’s better so for me personally stress reduction and management is big this year! I will be putting firm boundaries on my no s. Lots of people shreeking and freaking about their HSV infections can be highly stressful  It really impacts on people psychologically and I have seen that so much! 

People’s situations like yours really impacted on me and it’s why I put big efforts in this year. I even copied and pasted some of the worst cases and sent them to some of the scientists at the Singaporean Virology Conference. I was so mad when I found out it was there but not ultimately accepted. I’m not sure if that had bearing on the 5CC being accepted at the Japan Conference.  (Both were waset)

I am hoping and suspect my condition as things settle will be mostly latent so I am deeply grateful for that. 

I really think integrative medicine can help those worst effected but finding someone worthwhile can be a challenge and the worst effected can def take time to heal. 

This person is a known Synergy scammer.

There is not once ounce of truth in any of the above statements.