World's Largest Herpes Support Group

stonemaker

Is this hsv1 genital? I need opinions. Thanks.

stonemaker
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, English is not my language but I will do mi best

I have oral HSV1 since I was a child. No problem with that.

A few days ago, last wednesday, I had unprotected oral sex. At the end, I noticed she had a small cold with scab. She told me she had oral hsv1.

Yesterday morning (sunday) I saw a small blister (only 1) in the frenulum and a very small ulcer near to that blister. Today, ulcer has dissapeared, blister not. I attach pictures.

Small black near blister is the ulcer.

No pain If I dont press it.

Edited by stonemaker
privacity

WilsoInAus

Hey @stonemaker note that once you have oral HSV-1 it is extremely difficult to then obtain a genital HSV-1 infection. The immunity from that happening is so good, there has never been a documented case of this happening.

What is there does not look like a herpes lesion to me. That particular area is quite prone to ‘bubbly’ skin and irritation from oral sex.

If you have concerns, maybe see a doc for a swab that will help out your mind totally at ease.