Rational vaccines website now live...

fixme1

Www.rationalvaccines.com

Looks as though they have gone live and have alot of experianced people onboard with them now.

I still believe bill halford was onto something even though there was lots of debates all them years  ago. Lets hope this team can crack it

Edited by fixme1

Their website looks really well done. 

They put some money into it. Lets see when their Phase 1 really begins before we start accepting what they are laying down. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fixme1 said:

Www.rationalvaccines.com

Looks as though they have gone live and have alot of experianced people onboard with them now.

I still believe bill halford was onto something even though there was lots of debates all them years  ago. Lets hope this team can crack it

I m very happy about this,, i truly have full faith in them,, a live vaccine should surely work

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, iFdUp said:

Their website looks really well done. 

They put some money into it. Lets see when their Phase 1 really begins before we start accepting what they are laying down. 

Lots of heavily qualified people onboard too

If we can get this and pritilevir in the next 3-5 years with a quick follow with dr Jeromes work, life will be great. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Runner278 said:

If we can get this and pritilevir in the next 3-5 years with a quick follow with dr Jeromes work, life will be great. 

Rational vaccine will most probably test its vaccine in UK any time soon without any influence of fda, So if it works it can get in market in 5 years.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Shubhherpe said:

Rational vaccine will most probably test its vaccine in UK any time soon without any influence of fda, So if it works it can get in market in 5 years.

Really good, looking forward to seeing something within 10 years.

goodness i really hope this works! i still can't believe with all the vaccines and modern technology herpes still isn't under control and people are being infected all the time and suffering horrendously, heck i'd even volunteer for the trial!

17 hours ago, fixme1 said:

Www.rationalvaccines.com

This is great news! Thank you. 

The site looks great.  

Little short story here, I was chatting with someone off of the forum that put me in touch with a lawyer in California who was screening potential patients to be in one of the testing states for the vaccine.  I don’t really have symptoms and have almost went a year without having an OB but she did say that to stay tuned because they would be doing some big things here shortly.  Looks like they finally are getting ready to make a run at it. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, steel_panther said:

The site looks great.  

Little short story here, I was chatting with someone off of the forum that put me in touch with a lawyer in California who was screening potential patients to be in one of the testing states for the vaccine.  I don’t really have symptoms and have almost went a year without having an OB but she did say that to stay tuned because they would be doing some big things here shortly.  Looks like they finally are getting ready to make a run at it. 

Was that lawyer diane abbitt?? She is very Influential who helped revolution like lgbt and hiv campaign get success. She would help rational vaccine to get pass through all legal difficulties if posed by fda regarding their old unauthorised trial.

They seem to be ready on all fronts.

10 hours ago, Shubhherpe said:

Was that lawyer diane abbitt?? She is very Influential who helped revolution like lgbt and hiv campaign get success. She would help rational vaccine to get pass through all legal difficulties if posed by fda regarding their old unauthorised trial.

I can’t remember her name exactly but that does sort of ring a bell

17 hours ago, Shubhherpe said:

As an FYI: that lawyer Diane Abbitt is part of the team assembled by RVX. She is a patient advocate, which is necessary due to the controversy regarding the last trial in St. Kitts:

"Diane Abbitt, Esq
Patient Advocate

Diane Abbitt has expertise in the areas of strategic planning, administrative law, government and public sector law, real estate law, and business law. Abbitt has assisted such companies as Mobil Exxon, Fujisawa Pharmaceuticals, USA, Lynch/Frost Productions, Inc. and the Bio Tech Trade Union Association through the maze of governmental regulation and the legislative process. Other corporate clients have included Porton Medical Laboratories, ICN Pharmaceuticals, and Paragon Group. Over the last almost forty years, Ms. Abbitt has been a community activist serving on the boards of the National Organization for Women, Co-chairing MECLA, the first Political Action Committee in the country dedicated to achieving equality and secure legal protections for LGBT people and was the founding Co-President of AIDS Project Los Angeles."

• Like 2

I know there has been a hell of a lot of work to get this off the ground. I am aware of the trials in Europe. Let us hope with properly designed trials they can show this maybe a viable option, and when it may be a viable option, for those who choose it. Not my choice in research or treatment personally. 

10 minutes ago, Elephant in the room? said:

I know there has been a hell of a lot of work to get this off the ground. I am aware of the trials in Europe. Let us hope with properly designed trials they can show this maybe a viable option, and when it may be a viable option, for those who choose it. Not my choice in research or treatment personally. 

We have got living testimonials that it works. This would be the best trials we would be having in the near future. The researcher who adopted dr halford's work for ocular herpes said it works fantastic and said he has never seen anything working like this before. 

Small pox vaccine based on same concept eradicated the virus from earth. Hopefully herpes vaccine would also do the same.

• Like 2

I believe much of the decline in smallpox was prior to the vaccine that actually contained smallpox 1928 ish I believe. 

Most of the eradication of small pox was due to the hygiene and sanitation movements at that time I believe. The vaccine may have helped for sure. 

Ultimately  I don’t think it is the answer but I do not wish to bring the post down just support others being able to speak on their research of choice. 

7 minutes ago, Elephant in the room? said:

I believe much of the decline in smallpox was prior to the vaccine that actually contained smallpox 1928 ish I believe. 

Most of the eradication of small pox was due to the hygiene and sanitation movements at that time I believe. The vaccine may have helped for sure. 

Ultimately  I don’t think it is the answer but I do not wish to bring the post down just support others being able to speak on their research of choice. 

You can believe whatever u want to,, but u can google smallpox vaccine effect on its eradication.

Most of the decline was sanitation. 

38 minutes ago, Elephant in the room? said:

Most of the decline was sanitation. 

Source- cdc

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shubhherpe said:

Source- cdc

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

I’m not in the mood for debat or overly seeking one. I don’t want to hyjack the thread. You can look up the decline yourself. Most of the decline was due to the hyguine and sanitation movement. 

With properly designed trial rational vaccine may indeed prove a viable option for many with risks and benefits. That’s great for choice. 

Stating that this vaccine will end the disease itself or eradicate a disease is another matter as it could remove choice and result in forced medical procedures. Not all researchers nor people agree and I do not agree vaccines end disease. I do agree it’s a preventative measure one may choose. 

In the case of small pox I would argue it was largely a disease of poor sanitation and with improving sanitation it was relatively easy to stamp out via vaccination. Three reasons from reading today led to the eradication of small pox: hygiene, isolation and vaccination. 

Regardless glad to see proper trials up and running. 

Good luck rational vaxx!

Edited by Elephant in the room?

Folks get ready rational vaccine have started contacting subjects for admission in trials via patient advocate diane abbitt. Show time is near! 

Also they have added vienna in their trial place list after london. Exciting times!

On 7/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, Shubhherpe said:

Folks get ready rational vaccine have started contacting subjects for admission in trials via patient advocate diane abbitt. Show time is near! 

Also they have added vienna in their trial place list after london. Exciting times!

thank you for sharing have emailed them !!! fingers crossed praying for a cure or at least ability to prevent my weekly OB's!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, Shubhherpe said:

Found the comment section of this article by Josh Bloom relatively...

sam winchester yawn GIF

...doesn’t contain the same feeling of some wild emerging controversy...

not yet anyhow...