Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group


Misterx

Hsv15 vaccine trial: functional cure on its way?

Recommended Posts

Misterx

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but if this is true and works out well. Functional cure won't be too far ahead.

Plus Dr. Jerome's work we might one day actually be able to get rid of it all..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amnprsc

That link didn't work for me, could you please repost? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp

It's just one person's initial reaction, but it's still encouraging.  In addition to promoting the FHC HSV cure, I also support HSV vaccines.  

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Sanofi vaccine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCBH

Suspended due to COVID-19.  Viruses mucking up everything!!!😠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hk81

You are creating false warnings. I have already answered to this on reddit.

------------------

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04222985

Experimental: Part A - Group X:

... administered ... at Month 0 and Month 2

Primary Outcome measures:

Number of participants with medically-attended adverse events (MAAEs) [ Time Frame: From Day 0 to Month 14 ]

--------------------

16 months in total are necessary for the analysis of safety. I believe that it's impossible to move further in trials if the safety has not been properly verified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Graph14

I don’t understand what you mean @hk81 can you explain what you think ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shubhherpe
2 hours ago, Graph14 said:

I don’t understand what you mean @hk81 can you explain what you think ?

He means everything is going as per plan , nothing has been delayed or suspended. Phase 1 B was pre planned to start in the end of 2022 only (it has not been delayed). The ongoing phase 1A safety trial will take 18 months to complete. The first shot was given in july and the other will be given in September and then they will examine the safety for the next 18 months. Nothing has been delayed or susupend.

The feedback from one of the volunteer is very optimistic. His all symptoms stopped completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hk81

Exactly. If phase 1B was started earlier, it would overlap on the timeframe for the analysis of safety, as indicated on the website. I doubt that the FDA would accept that the second phase of a trial starts before the previous one is completed.

So I think that everything is still as planned. No delay due to covid or changement of priority by Sanofi. Hopefully in this long period we will still get updates from the people that managed to join the trial. So far we can still be hopeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Graph14

Gotcha thank you for the clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misterx

Thanks for the clarification guys. Its only a single feedback but makes us hopeful. Hang in there everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

This is great....maybe ten years till If all goes well? Please come on pritelevir in the mean time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp

Unfortunately, that one person had an OB.  He mentioned it in our HerpesCure subreddit.

But we'll see.  He still hasn't gotten his second shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misterx
3 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

Unfortunately, that one person had an OB.  He mentioned it in our HerpesCure subreddit.

But we'll see.  He still hasn't gotten his second shot.

If that is true, that is most disappointing..  sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shubhherpe
5 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

Unfortunately, that one person had an OB.  He mentioned it in our HerpesCure subreddit.

But we'll see.  He still hasn't gotten his second shot.

Most live vaccines require two doses to show their maximum efficacy, his body is still learning to fight it off. Second vaccine will make it clear.  He used to get regular obs even on valtrex and for one month didn't experienced any symptoms after his first shot. Their must be something in the vaccine.

Their was one more person who received the second vaccine and everything for him was going well.

Btw rich mancuso also told his obs didn't stopped after his first live vaccine of rational vaccines. But second dose started doing the job.

Lets hope for the best

Edited by Shubhherpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp
7 hours ago, Shubhherpe said:

Most live vaccines require two doses to show their maximum efficacy, his body is still learning to fight it off. Second vaccine will make it clear.  He used to get regular obs even on valtrex and for one month didn't experienced any symptoms after his first shot. Their must be something in the vaccine.

Their was one more person who received the second vaccine and everything for him was going well.

Btw rich mancuso also told his obs didn't stopped after his first live vaccine of rational vaccines. But second dose started doing the job.

Lets hope for the best

yes, I'm still hopeful. 

Though it might suggest that the gene editing cure is the best solution.  But we'll see.  

 

9 hours ago, Graph14 said:

@MikeHerp can I see where he mentioned on the subreddit? The link?

Pls join the subreddit and check the recent post about the vaccine.  

Edited by MikeHerp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shubhherpe
13 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

yes, I'm still hopeful. 

Though it might suggest that the gene editing cure is the best solution.  But we'll see.  

 

Pls join the subreddit and check the recent post about the vaccine.  

Will the vaccine coming from one country would be effective for herpes virus existing in other countries all over the world? I mean different regions might have different strains of heroes virus due to mutations. Will it be effective fir all regions?

Edited by Shubhherpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp
On 9/3/2020 at 3:05 AM, Shubhherpe said:

Will the vaccine coming from one country would be effective for herpes virus existing in other countries all over the world? I mean different regions might have different strains of heroes virus due to mutations. Will it be effective fir all regions?

There are various sub strains of “heroes”.

but hopefully a vaccine would be good against all of them. 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:05 PM, Shubhherpe said:

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shubhherpe
12 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

Is this any better than Halfords or Gen3?

I think it wont be better than Halfords which contains all viral proteins and on the other hand  hsv 15 lacks two vital proteins for replication hence it could not replicate but certainly it could be better than gen 003(sub unit)

Edited by Shubhherpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01
1 hour ago, Shubhherpe said:

I think it wont be better than Halfords which contains all viral proteins and on the other hand  hsv 15 lacks two vital proteins for replication hence it could not replicate but certainly it could be better than gen 003(sub unit)

Ok thanks. I’ve had halfords and Gen3....gen3 made it worse and halfords didn’t do much of anything....I just don’t think therapeutic vaccines are the answer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.