Anyone tried hyperisince/ hypericum mysorense from biogetica

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Charlee
      No diagnosis yet. I haven’t had sex in 3 months, this just popped up yesterday. No warning. I have had sex with 2 men in the last 10 years and they were both this year. One unprotected, we both were tested and negative for everything. No hsv test since neither of us had symptoms. The ulcer is near my clitoris. The only thing I can think of is possibly friction from suction vibrator a couple days before this showed up. Please help, I’m terrified. 
    • Dawid
      Nath kiepsko z twoją nadzieją czarno to widzę. O ile patrzyłem sprawdź sam clinical trials Priteliviru. Badanie Priteliviru kończy fazę 2 w maju 2021 roku.Gdzie jeszcze faza 3 może 2024 rok to bym się zgodził. Też bym chciał żeby zatwierdzili Pritelivir za rok.
    • sadangel22
      I have had G-HSV1 for about about a year and a half now. I am a woman who recently started seeing another woman who also has HSV1 but only orally. She has experienced major health anxiety with fear of giving it to other people, as have I, but was wondering if we are completley in the clear because of antibodies or do we still need to be cautious? Does anyone have any articles about this? She is concerned about giving me something oral and I am concerned about giving her something genital so any research or reassurance would be helpful! Also when I got diagnosed I got swab tested and it confirmed I had G-HSV1 and nothing has ever came up orally but is there a possibility I have it orally too and it just has never shown up? Apologies if these are dumb questions in the wrong place but any help would be appreciated. 
    • Laguna
      My apologies is this has already been shared and discussed, but I saw that Fred Hutch is making some headway in the Epstein Barr/ mononucleosis /Herpes 4 research!!    https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2020/06/epstein-barr-virus-antibody.html Another study I read (& can't find again) shows that the presence of another virus in the body enhances HSV. That's why an OB occurs when we get a cold or flu, not just a basic drop in immune function. So, I'm thinking that this could be true also if someone has several herpes viruses 😓
    • madman
      Hi Cas9. I requested this test on my own in a laboratory, because I was having pain and burning in my penis glans (without having any lesion visible).  I've talked to my doctors, and they say that I shouldn't worry, that this is something normal in the population. In short, none of them have suggested any other tests. In this post I explained what has been happening to me. Regardless of what is causing me this discomfort (which has been going on for more than 5 months) according to the test I am a carrier of the virus. Now what should I do in my relationships? Telling girls something like....  hey look I can't kiss you because I have herpes but I don't know where it is..... Its awful... man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.