Just ordered glutamine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Cas9
      The last time Mike spoke about this he said they were planning to start guinea pig studies in September. Hopefully they did. But even if they didn't, it would likely start in the next month or two. They said it's going to take at least a few years to complete.
    • Franky26
      Hey Mike. Do you know if FHC started there genia pigs  study yet ?  Thank you
    • hk81
      I agree with Franky26. It's the first time that gene editing is done in humans for a virus. Sterilizing or not, the results will show to the world the effects from it and its safety and it will possibly motivate other researchers to follow the same approach
    • Franky26
      Cas9  Any progress made in the fight against HSV is a step forward in my books, you never know what kind of breakthrough result that could come out. 
    • Naturalady
      @londlalady Thank you for reaching out. I have been taking 2LHERP for about 5 months and can say it hasn't helped at all for my hsv2.  I can say that the peptides continue to help me. If I miss a scheduled treatment by a day, my symptoms get so bad that it turns into an outbreak and only time and healing can resolve that. I decided to try taking the Ta1 peptide more times per week. I was doing it 2x/week, but just did it 3x and it seems to be making a difference. I also added the peptide LL-37. I took a small dose then increased it a little. I think I've now injected it 3 times. I inject both the Ta1 and LL-37 at same time so I can reuse the same needle. Maybe this combo is better, plus doing injections 3x a week. The Ta1 is absorbed by body quickly, within 1 hour, so I figure that like other antivirals and supplements , I need to keep on top of it more often. I also just started taking Colostrum pills. I read a thread on here about Lactoferrin helping a poster a lot and Colostrum has Lactoferrin in it. I couldn't find Lactoferrin at my local healthfood store, so I bought the colostrum. I am doing pretty good. I am healing still from a recent ob, but so far so good. I did order Lactoferrin from Amazon, too and Beta Glucan, which some have said was effective. Please keep us informed of what you are using or doing to treat your hsv eith your new naturopath! That's awesome you founda practitioner who knows exactly what you are going through and successfully treated himself! I see a naturopath, too, but he doesn't have hsv and I doubt has ever cured anyone of it or else he would have told me. He's why I'm using peptides now, but I buy them directly online from research companies instead of paying more thru him where he would order from a peptide compound pharmacy and then upcharge me even more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.