Don’t know what’s going on with my body —- thoughts anyone

honeybee123456

Hey everyone, 

I have no idea what I’m dealing with. 

Started as vaginal rash and itching.  Prescribed flagyl and fluconazole— no effect.   Symptoms progressed: swollen lymph nodes, diarrhea / constipation / gas.   Urethral burning (but not when I urinate)  Had what I would describe as an “attack” - insane intense itch that dropped me to the ground.  tons of discharge, and two days later paper like cuts right below my clitoris. I have had 2 STD panels, 2 vaginal swabs, 2 urine tests - all negative.   I didn’t have any lesions to be swabbed by my doctor.   Begged for a HSV blood test which came back NEGATIVE.  6 months++ after initial symptoms and 1 yr + after last contact.     

I still have all the above symptoms.  New tears, coupled with back pain, numbness in my R hand, muscle weakness in my glutes and a shooting feeling in my groin that comes and goes.  I can’t shake these symptoms.  I have what looks like bad  hemmorhoids with fissures next to them.   I developed this bump on my hip / bikini line area (I attached a link to my other post).  Few days ago I had itching and pain in my nose.    Left nostril feels like a cold sore but can’t find anything.   Right nostril looks like a septal hematoma— giant red mass that’s caused a headache and facial pressure.  I can’t get in to see my doctor for 2 weeks. 

Does this bump on my hip look herpetic. ????  Initially it itched and welted — looking like a bug bite, woke up the next morning it looks more wart like ?!?  

I am beyond stressed out.  My doctor has given up on me cause I’m negative by blood test.  I went to a new doctor who just said I agree with your first doctor —- take a probiotic.   She wouldn’t even examine me. I’ve seen heated posts and exchanges on here — I’m NOT hoping for herpes by any means, I just want relief and to find out what is going on — not trying to start a fight in comments. 

Has anyone encountered anything similar ?? I appreciate your help and support — I’m beyond desperate for answers and relief !!!!! 

Heres my post with pics of my bump on another forum: 

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/another-post-does-this-look-like-herpes-752969

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Tee083000
      I’m in the same boat. Mine was 1.18 and idk what to do either. I feel your pain right now
    • Thomas92
      I’m not to this forum page and am looking whatever I can do to help with my reoccurring outbreaks. Ive never heard of SADBE. Any articles, videos, instructions for diluting, really anything you are willing to send to give me some insight would be awesome. 
    • Laguna
      Thanks for this. If it's true that the mRNA concept will be applied to other viruses, I wonder when they will be able to focus efforts in that direction and how long the process will be? Will things get fast tracked now or back to a snails pace? 
    • Ifeelempty
      @WilsoInAusmy results came back negative but it was only 7 days after sex. IGg, IGM and swab. All negative. She said all hers came back negative too but I don’t trust her word. I’m still worried. Should I get another test since it’s been 14 days since? 
    • floydmonk
      I have been considering this as well. In theory mRNA can cure anything. My understanding is the mRNA is like a "temporary gene editor", and it can give instructions to your cells to do practically anything, and then it is supposed to wear off. This could be done to produce an immune response to create a vaccine, or as a therapeutic. I have heard they can cure cancer with mRNA. I believe Moderna had been working on some Herpes biologic using mRNA before they became famous due to Coronavirus. I had heard of Moderna in my HSV research two years before coronavirus became a thing. Here's some links I was able to pull up: An HSV-2 nucleoside-modified mRNA genital herpes vaccine containing glycoproteins gC, gD, and gE protects mice against HSV-1 genital lesions and latent infection Moderna mRNA-1647 vaccine continues to increase durable immune responses after third dose exceeding natural cytomegalovirus infection levels What is mRNA? How Pfizer and Moderna tapped new tech to make coronavirus vaccines  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.