Guy and I just broke up after he was ok with my condition and later said he was scared of the risk. Honestly, I don't need an apology. Just need people to LEARN! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Tee083000
      I tested positive for HSV1 with a score of 1.18 and tested negative for HSV2. I’ve never had any symptoms or anything. I’m really just clueless on what I should do?? I need advice
    • Tee083000
      I’m in the same boat. Mine was 1.18 and idk what to do either. I feel your pain right now
    • Thomas92
      I’m not to this forum page and am looking whatever I can do to help with my reoccurring outbreaks. Ive never heard of SADBE. Any articles, videos, instructions for diluting, really anything you are willing to send to give me some insight would be awesome. 
    • Laguna
      Thanks for this. If it's true that the mRNA concept will be applied to other viruses, I wonder when they will be able to focus efforts in that direction and how long the process will be? Will things get fast tracked now or back to a snails pace? 
    • Ifeelempty
      @WilsoInAusmy results came back negative but it was only 7 days after sex. IGg, IGM and swab. All negative. She said all hers came back negative too but I don’t trust her word. I’m still worried. Should I get another test since it’s been 14 days since? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.