Please vote for Fred Hutch to support their work in curing HSV Add Tag

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Laguna
      I just saw this article too. Any new news on it in the last few months?
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Amnprsc I wouldn’t do anything too dramatic. Can you seek medical advice on what’s going on. Thats not likely to be related to herpes.
    • Amnprsc
      As per title I got 4-5 tiny warts in pube area from leftover outbreaks, how to get rid off of them?    Is it a a bad idea to use a nailcutter and suffer through it? 😄   Or is there some oil/cream that I could use? 
    • adviceplease
      This is ridiculous I have been trying to delete my account for weeks. I have sent emails to honeycomb support and have not received an email back. Why is there no "delete account" option under our settings tab? It shouldn't be this hard.
    • GotGo
      the first & 3rd picture represent lesion in its current state, the pictures of more shine/redness represent use of ketaconazole ointment for fungal suspicion, otherwise lesion is dry, in fold of penis skin & painless, bloodless, no pimple like appearance, or  bumps! Just a flat and once flaky splotch that when skin unfolds comes together as a roundish splotch.   I am sorry about the size, & now lack of quality in pictures. I used an app to reduce their size & am really bad at using technology. I am mostly perplexed about the use or lack of need to use valtrex & the appearance single  lesion and any input knowledgeable users may have of its appearance. Thanks again for any input.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.