OMNIVIROL Viral Inhibitor

Curious if anyone has come across this information or has any experience?

CESA Alliance, a world-wide collaboration of Universities, Laboratories, independent doctors and researchers has patented two Omni-spectrum anti-viral drugs that deactivate viruses outside the cells preventing the virus entering the host cells. Because of this feature, viral replication of nearly all viruses can be blocked without the patient experiencing any form of noticeable side effects.

Further research into the patent reveals only natural terpenes included in the composition of the drug.

Several Placebo controlled Phase I/II and II/III Clinical trials on HSV – Cold sores and HPV – Human papilloma virus which causes cervical cancer have confirmed the safety and efficacy of OMNIVIROL. Other Observational trials confirm that not a single virus including COVID19 is resistant to OMNIVIROL deactivating properties.

Several Clinical Trials have been performed, the largest being a Phase II/III Double blinded placebo controlled Clinical trial on the efficacy of AV2 on Cold sores vs. Active Comparator Acyclovir.

The efficacy of OMNIVIROL was over 5 to 1 versus Golden standard and Nobel prize winning Acyclovir. Not only does AV2 prevent infection, it accelerates healing and in nearly 80% of the cases eliminates the virus from the body making it the first cure against Cold sores. Acyclovir does not eliminate the virus.

Information on other ongoing clinical trials will provided upon request.

96CE8808-F3ED-4C6A-9FF7-D3ED7835E72A.png

It's a scam. Panavir is another scam in the same vein. There's only one paper published about this drug, and it used WhatsApp to assess participants. The claim of a broad-spectrum antiviral is also suspicious. 

If it was something interesting the science community would be all over it. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, Ocaltion said:

It's a scam. Panavir is another scam in the same vein. There's only one paper published about this drug, and it used WhatsApp to assess participants. The claim of a broad-spectrum antiviral is also suspicious. 

If it was something interesting the science community would be all over it. 

I've heard of broadspectrum Antivirals using Modified Cyclodextrins being developed. This is the first I hear of this one inparticular but it is not impossible. Look it up, it's an interesting research project.