Lomatium tincture

Naturalady

Has anyone tried Lomatium tincture? I only found one or two people mention it on this site when I looked up the word. I have a suspicion that some threads and messages are deleted over time because the person said they would update how they were doing on the treatment, but there was not much follow-up.

I have been taking Lomatium tincture from Barlow Herbal for about 2 weeks. I definitely notice it is reducing genital symptoms, but not completely. I get symptoms daily for 15 years and outbreaks almost every week, so if anything works for me, I'll definitely know pretty quickly. On the other hand, since my case is so severe, it could be harder and take longer for my body to respond significantly. 

I take a half a vial full of a dropper from a 2oz bottle of lomatium tincture, as the instructions said to do for herpes. It says to take it 3x/day for the first month. Most days I just take it twice a day, though. I'm getting more used to taking it and so sometimes take it 3x/day. It's still gross, but  since I have daily symptoms my case is worse than most. I hold my breath and plug my nose and drink it mixed with a small amount of water. Afterwards I drink or eat something to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. I can tell this week was better than last week. I still use some ointments on my irritated skin areas, usually at night. Night time is when my symptoms get the worst. 

The owner told me she's been in touch with customers who have gotten negative blood tests after taking Lomatium for a year to 18 months daily. That means they stop getting outbreaks gradually over time. I just want to stop having symptoms and outbreaks, but a negative blood test would be wonderful. Her husband took it for 18 months for oral hsv and then got retested and was negative. He had periodic cold sores, enough that he took antiviral meds to prevent cold sores. 

I will keep everyone posted as I see my condition improve overtime. I sometimes also take a scoop of Lauricidin. That was working for a time when I took one scoop of it twice day, but then it seemed to not work as well. It seems like that happens a lot with treatments for hsv, they work and show great promise for a time, then the virus learns to adapt around it perhaps, so frustrating. 

Has anyone learned about the antiviral technology called DRACO by Dr. Todd Rider? It can kill any virus in the body it's been tried on. A small company called Kimer Med is helping to develop it further. They have a Facebook page and website. Definitely check them out and support their efforts because Big Pharma and the NIH have no interest in curing viral diseases, as we know.

Here is a very interesting video interview with the owner of Barlow Herbal in which she describes her husband taking Lomatium for 18 for his recurrent cold sores. He stopped getting outbreaks and after 18 months of daily use he got retested by his doctor and it came back negative! That part of the video comes up at 34:40, but I would recommend watching the whole video.

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/jane-barlow-christensen-on-the-healing-power-of-herbs/

Edited by Naturalady
grammar mistakes
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naturalady

• WilsoInAus

• Cas9

• Big Sad Cock

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a billionaire with herpes needs to spend money on lawsuits to expose cdc and big Pharma for suppressing information about cures and medicine for herpes. It’s so obvious that it isn’t in their

Cas9 = 🤡 I’m wondering where you are even coming from. You seem so righteous, but very negative. Like it does seem you kinda bully people on this forum?? Is this true. Kinda funny, because there’s dra

Please keep us posted as to how the Lomatium is working..... I did a quick online search and now I'm debating whether to give this a try (I'm taking so many other supplements already, I'm reluctant to

Hi @Naturalady,

I've not heard of Lomatium until you mentioned it. I'm glad it is giving you some relief of your symptoms. When I did search Lomatium, a case study came up which showed someone that had a negative reaction to it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5962321/. If you notice any new or odd symptoms consider discontinuing the supplement.

As for DRACO, there were threads a few years ago where it was explored by members and even Dr. Rider came to the forum to answer questions. Suffice it to say this is a product where the advertisement sounds amazing, but the practicality is far from perfect. They have and are likely still trying to crowd fund, but I would rather put my money towards the efforts of a vaccine such as the one researched by Dr. Jerome at the Fred Hutch.

Stay safe and best of luck.

Naturalady
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Evaluate said:

Hi @Naturalady,

I've not heard of Lomatium until you mentioned it. I'm glad it is giving you some relief of your symptoms. When I did search Lomatium, a case study came up which showed someone that had a negative reaction to it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5962321/. If you notice any new or odd symptoms consider discontinuing the supplement.

As for DRACO, there were threads a few years ago where it was explored by members and even Dr. Rider came to the forum to answer questions. Suffice it to say this is a product where the advertisement sounds amazing, but the practicality is far from perfect. They have and are likely still trying to crowd fund, but I would rather put my money towards the efforts of a vaccine such as the one researched by Dr. Jerome at the Fred Hutch.

Stay safe and best of luck.

Are you paid by Big Pharma and trying to scare people out of using Lomatium? Give me a freakin break. I've been using it 2-3x/day and am sensitive to prescription meds, but am only seeing benefits from taking lomatium, no issues what so ever. If someone does get a whole body rash, that is a natural herx reaction, it clears up in a few days or up to 2 weeks. It also only happens in a small percent of people. If one does get the rash, that is actually a good sign that your body is removing lots of toxins and that the liver can't do it fast enough, so it's coming through the skin. The company has two other products they recommend taking first to help prevent the rash. Those are Munity Boost and Liver Love. I started taking both first then was impatient and started the lomatium before I was done with them. Now I take all three every day. Every week it is helping me more and more. 

The DRACO technology was bought by a start up pharmaceutical company in New Zealand called Kimer Med http://www.kimermed.co.nz/our-work. They are changing it and testing it. I agree that the Fred Hutch gene therapy (not vaccine) looks the most promising, but this antiviral drug VTose, a derivative of DRACO, is still worth mentioning and reading about. 

Edited by Naturalady
8 minutes ago, Naturalady said:

Are you paid by Big Pharma and trying to scare people out of using Lomatium? Give me a freakin break. I've been using it 2-3x/day and am sensitive to prescription meds, but am only seeing benefits from taking lomatium, no issues what so ever. If someone does get a whole body rash, that is a natural herx reaction, it clears up in a few days or up to 2 weeks. It also only happens in a small percent of people. If one does get the rash, that is actually a good sign that your body is removing lots of toxins and that the liver can't do it fast enough, so it's coming through the skin. The company has two other products they recommend taking first to help prevent the rash. Those are Munity Boost and Liver Love. I started taking both first then was impatient and started the lomatium before I was done with them. Now I take all three every day. Every week it is helping me more and more. 

The DRACO technology was bought by a start up pharmaceutical company in New Zealand called Kimer Med http://www.kimermed.co.nz/our-work. They are changing it and testing it. I agree that the Fred Hutch gene therapy (not vaccine) looks the most promising, but this antiviral drug VTose, a derivative of DRACO, is still worth mentioning and reading about. 

Please keep us posted as to how the Lomatium is working..... I did a quick online search and now I'm debating whether to give this a try (I'm taking so many other supplements already, I'm reluctant to keep adding to my list!).... thanks for the information.... that's what this site is all about!  

1 hour ago, CHT said:

Please keep us posted as to how the Lomatium is working..... I did a quick online search and now I'm debating whether to give this a try (I'm taking so many other supplements already, I'm reluctant to keep adding to my list!).... thanks for the information.... that's what this site is all about!  

Hang on, the OP has lupus - it is unlikely that the symptoms are caused by herpes. If you thought that the OP was treating herpes then I think there has been miscommunication and that is NOT what this site is about.

1 hour ago, Naturalady said:

Relax. You're on a discussion forum. Being informed is important not just for you but those reading who have never heard of the product before. If the "big pharma" quip is your go-to response to a discussion point, then your own motives are suspect. Please do not try to stifle safety considerations, as it is unwelcome and potentially dangerous to our readers.

I am glad to hear your support for the (yes) gene editing at Fred Hutch.

I looked at the paper from Kimer Meds' website and it appears to be the original one posted by Dr. Rider some years ago. Hopefully the folks from NZ will be able to post a peer reviewed paper. I find it odd that their founders have degrees in math and programming, but I'm keeping an open mind. Hopefully they can find a scientist to be able to do the work on the project. At this point it appears nothing of substance has been uncovered.

"......because Big Pharma and the NIH have no interest in curing viral diseases, as we know"  -Naturalady

Edited by Cas9
Naturalady
On 7/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, Cas9 said:

"......because Big Pharma and the NIH have no interest in curing viral diseases, as we know"  -Naturalady

What is your point in trying to discredit me just because I'm skeptical of big pharma like millions of others are as well? We all know they don't have a cure, so why are you trying to discredit me from trying to help myself and others when obviously Big Pharma offers no better options? 

Naturalady
On 7/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, Evaluate said:

Relax. You're on a discussion forum. Being informed is important not just for you but those reading who have never heard of the product before. If the "big pharma" quip is your go-to response to a discussion point, then your own motives are suspect. Please do not try to stifle safety considerations, as it is unwelcome and potentially dangerous to our readers.

I am glad to hear your support for the (yes) gene editing at Fred Hutch.

I looked at the paper from Kimer Meds' website and it appears to be the original one posted by Dr. Rider some years ago. Hopefully the folks from NZ will be able to post a peer reviewed paper. I find it odd that their founders have degrees in math and programming, but I'm keeping an open mind. Hopefully they can find a scientist to be able to do the work on the project. At this point it appears nothing of substance has been uncovered.

I just want a cure or a functional cure, and for millions of us suffering daily and weekly with this virus and other viruses, you have to become skeptical and distrustful. It is obvious that big pharma makes millions off of antiviral drugs and that makes it very unlikely that they would want to find a cure that keeps people from getting infected with this virus or other contgeous viruses, when they make more money by us taking their crappy meds daily. Fred Hutch and Kimer Med are actually trying to cure this and other viruses, not just suppress it or heal outbreaks faster. 

This is NOTHING wrong with taking Lomatium and maybe you should read more sources than just one  account in a medical journal. The rash is not permanent nor dangerous, and not common. People who take antiviral meds suffer more severe side effects each time they take those meds like stomach pains, headaches, loss of hair, organ damage, etc. 

Big Sad Cock

I think a billionaire with herpes needs to spend money on lawsuits to expose cdc and big Pharma for suppressing information about cures and medicine for herpes. It’s so obvious that it isn’t in their agenda to cure it or help.. Especially if they can profit so much also while controlling population. Less frequent sex, less pregnant, less babies. Slow down population growth. 
  I’m taking lomatium and Oregon grape and it seems to be helping.. Actually haven’t gotten an ob since I started taking them 2 weeks ago. Is anyone curious why, if the virus is always in the same nerve, why isn’t there direct nerve therapy like electro, uv, or even insect venom or plant toxins that could disrupt the cellular structure of Hsv and or kill the virus directly. Or amputation or completely kill the nerve or neuron that is infected. I’m sure most would rather the cell or nerve be totally dead and paralyzed than get an outbreak. I got bit by a poisonous spider in the area where I sometimes get outbreaks, and was hoping I stumbled on the cure. So far so good!!! 

I feel for everyone that has this as it hurts mentally and physically, it’s just so sad!!! 

20 hours ago, Naturalady said:

What is your point in trying to discredit me just because I'm skeptical of big pharma like millions of others are as well? We all know they don't have a cure, so why are you trying to discredit me from trying to help myself and others when obviously Big Pharma offers no better options? 

I don't care what you take to help yourself. But I don't agree with your big pharma and NIH conspiracy theories.

Edited by Cas9
Naturalady
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

I don't care what you take to help yourself. But I don't agree with your big pharma and NIH conspiracy theories.

I didn't make any comments on this thread about the NIH or Big Pharma. All this thread is about is my taking Lomatium. If you have nothing to say about that topic, then move on.

Edited by Naturalady
On 7/28/2021 at 9:15 PM, Naturalady said:

I didn't make any comments on this thread about the NIH or Big Pharma. All this thread is about is my taking Lomatium. If you have nothing to say about that topic, then move on.

Umm, I quoted you for gods sake. Did you not see what I wrote above the video? That was a quote from you. And here's that paragraph from your initial post, that included that remark about big pharma and the NIH.

"Has anyone learned about the antiviral technology called DRACO by Dr. Todd Rider? It can kill any virus in the body it's been tried on. A small company called Kimer Med is helping to develop it further. They have a Facebook page and website. Definitely check them out and support their efforts because Big Pharma and the NIH have no interest in curing viral diseases, as we know".

Edited by Cas9
Naturalady
18 hours ago, Big Sad Cock said:

I think a billionaire with herpes needs to spend money on lawsuits to expose cdc and big Pharma for suppressing information about cures and medicine for herpes. It’s so obvious that it isn’t in their agenda to cure it or help.. Especially if they can profit so much also while controlling population. Less frequent sex, less pregnant, less babies. Slow down population growth. 
  I’m taking lomatium and Oregon grape and it seems to be helping.. Actually haven’t gotten an ob since I started taking them 2 weeks ago. Is anyone curious why, if the virus is always in the same nerve, why isn’t there direct nerve therapy like electro, uv, or even insect venom or plant toxins that could disrupt the cellular structure of Hsv and or kill the virus directly. Or amputation or completely kill the nerve or neuron that is infected. I’m sure most would rather the cell or nerve be totally dead and paralyzed than get an outbreak. I got bit by a poisonous spider in the area where I sometimes get outbreaks, and was hoping I stumbled on the cure. So far so good!!! 

I feel for everyone that has this as it hurts mentally and physically, it’s just so sad!!! 

What is it that you think is helping you, the lomatium, the oregon grape or the weirdly located spider bite?

I agree that Big Pharma has no inclination to find a cure for hsv because they have not even had any more treatments for over 30 years since creating their crappy antivirals. They would lose revenue after everyone who has hsv uses a treatment that actually cures it so then they would not have any repeat customers. 

Here's a company in Germany who is actually trying to create a drug that cures HSV:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-17/animal-study-offers-hope-for-a-better-herpes-treatment?fbclid=IwAR0_gZW9fBPVmwYDK0tAC_uFGQaFHSbRo9JuclGM66BRZ39JAlE4SRAQHIc

Naturalady
7 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Umm, I quoted you for gods sake. Did you not see what I wrote above the video? That was a quote from you. And here's is one of your paragraphs from your initial post, that included that remark about big pharma and the NIH.

"Has anyone learned about the antiviral technology called DRACO by Dr. Todd Rider? It can kill any virus in the body it's been tried on. A small company called Kimer Med is helping to develop it further. They have a Facebook page and website. Definitely check them out and support their efforts because Big Pharma and the NIH have no interest in curing viral diseases, as we know".

So what, my main topic is about using Lomatium. If you don't want to be part of finding a treatment, then move on and stop trolling my thread.

Just now, Naturalady said:

So what, my main topic is about using Lomatium. If you don't want to be part of finding a treatment, then move on and stop trolling my thread.

Well, you just said you didn't say it, now you admit it. It's irrelevant whether it's the main topic or not. And you shouldn't accuse me of trolling your thread. I called you out on a statement that you made about the NIH and proved you wrong. That's not trolling.

31 minutes ago, Naturalady said:

A treatment for what? It is highly unlikely that your symptoms are caused by herpes.

On 7/27/2021 at 8:45 PM, Naturalady said:

I just want a cure or a functional cure, and for millions of us suffering daily and weekly with this virus and other viruses, you have to become skeptical and distrustful. It is obvious that big pharma makes millions off of antiviral drugs and that makes it very unlikely that they would want to find a cure that keeps people from getting infected with this virus or other contgeous viruses, when they make more money by us taking their crappy meds daily. Fred Hutch and Kimer Med are actually trying to cure this and other viruses, not just suppress it or heal outbreaks faster. 

This is NOTHING wrong with taking Lomatium and maybe you should read more sources than just one  account in a medical journal. The rash is not permanent nor dangerous, and not common. People who take antiviral meds suffer more severe side effects each time they take those meds like stomach pains, headaches, loss of hair, organ damage, etc. 

Being transparent and upfront isn't distrustful, it's honest. And your conspiracy stance on "big pharma" is unhelpful and outdated; if you intend on trolling do so elsewhere. The fact that you are outraged by transparency is puzzling.

I assume you have some financial interest in Kimer Med, because their data is incredibly underwhelming. They are not associated with any reputable lab, university, or research group. Their leadership has no credentials or experience in such an area. While it may seem admirable to crowd fund, the fact that there is no expert in the field heading this up is a warning flag. Perhaps posting a decade-old paper may work to gain some funds with the promise of hope, but your high praise is without merit.

Big Sad Cock

Cas9 = 🤡 I’m wondering where you are even coming from. You seem so righteous, but very negative. Like it does seem you kinda bully people on this forum?? Is this true. Kinda funny, because there’s drama on here that isn’t really needed.. We are talking about alternative cures and you preach and defend the government and pharmaceutical industries. It’s obvious you are not cool. Sorry for that. 

Big Sad Cock

About Lomatium.. It may be working, I did get the most weird and random rash on my thumb, not really itchy or red, but bubbly with clear fluid. Has anyone experienced this?? Other than that, it feels really good so far…

I think that cutting out Turkey Sandwiches really made outbreaks less frequent for me, and not stressing about love life and ex’s really helps. I tried the Synergy product, and herpesyl, not really a believer, but I think individual nerve treatments on the exact area would be most effective.. 

Naturalady
22 hours ago, Big Sad Cock said:

About Lomatium.. It may be working, I did get the most weird and random rash on my thumb, not really itchy or red, but bubbly with clear fluid. Has anyone experienced this?? Other than that, it feels really good so far…

I think that cutting out Turkey Sandwiches really made outbreaks less frequent for me, and not stressing about love life and ex’s really helps. I tried the Synergy product, and herpesyl, not really a believer, but I think individual nerve treatments on the exact area would be most effective.. 

Maybe you have hsv on your thumb, but it never was strong enough there to cause an outbreak before? Keep us posted on how you are doing on Lomatium. So you think it's the Lomatium working and not the weird spider bite you mentioned? Was that just a joke? 

I suggest we just ignore the other two judgmental trolls that keep chiming in on defending Big Pharma when they have no leg to stand on because they know just as much as we do that not one virus has been cured by the pharmaceutical companies except Hep C (for some), and that was just by mistake. I just want this thread to focus on Lomatium and not get gunked up with their vitriol.  

I do have HSV2, unlike what some idiot on here thinks. I've been tested numerous times and my symptoms are all genital. The lomatium is making my symptoms milder, but not all gone. Are you taking it just once per day? How much do you take? What brand? I still get some irritation and one sore has popped up twice since starting it. During the day it is much better, but at night is when the symptoms get stronger, but with Lomatium my nights are better. I have less discomfort than in the past. I frequently have difficulty sleeping due to the pain of the hsv causing prodrome symptoms at night. I am still using some ointments at night, some nights, but it's not as bad as before. The ointments are not as necessary as before. I also take the Munity Boost and Liver Love by Barlow Herbal daily, and sometimes I take a scoop of Lauricidin. 

I know 3 other people on Facebook that I speak to who are about to start taking Lomatium for their severe and chronic hsv. I'll share their stories on here as best I can. 

Big Sad Cock

Lomatium about 75ml twice a day, For me, and Oregon Grape Extract along with Woodland Essentials “Auntie Vi” and thc coco oil tincture along with no Turkey and little pork diet has been good. Lots of sunlight exposure and Tequila!! And you have to remember that the mind is the main element that triggers it: Have you ever had no symptoms, and just thought about that spot, and then something appears? I have about five separate reoccurring exact spots that seem to be triggered by different things.. Like being sad, or friction with clothing, or foods/diets… So crazy!! Feels like no doctors really know. It would be nice if there was an HSV positive genius scientist that really cared. 
  I pray that the spider bite would help or be an option for some miracles.., IS IT CRAZY TO THINK ABOUT INSECT VENOM, injected to the exact nerve, and it just fries the virus, but human cells are restored somehow? Idk, seems possible. 
  Good luck to you, one positive to my sex life is…. It’s been 100 times better since I’ve contracted this disease. Sounds weird, but getting it right after a divorce with my ex and having really boring sex for 15 years, it still is possible to do anything you ever wanted to do. Trying to tell myself something positive. It’s hard, try to be happy. 

On 7/28/2021 at 2:59 AM, Big Sad Cock said:

Is anyone curious why, if the virus is always in the same nerve, why isn’t there direct nerve therapy like electro, uv, or even insect venom or plant toxins that could disrupt the cellular structure of Hsv and or kill the virus directly. Or amputation or completely kill the nerve or neuron that is infected. I’m sure most would rather the cell or nerve be totally dead and paralyzed than get an outbreak. I got bit by a poisonous spider in the area where I sometimes get outbreaks, and was hoping I stumbled on the cure. So far so good!!!

The virus isn't in one nerve. You are highly uneducated on this topic; that's for sure.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:42 PM, Naturalady said:

Maybe you have hsv on your thumb, but it never was strong enough there to cause an outbreak before? Keep us posted on how you are doing on Lomatium. So you think it's the Lomatium working and not the weird spider bite you mentioned? Was that just a joke? 

I suggest we just ignore the other two judgmental trolls that keep chiming in on defending Big Pharma when they have no leg to stand on because they know just as much as we do that not one virus has been cured by the pharmaceutical companies except Hep C (for some), and that was just by mistake. I just want this thread to focus on Lomatium and not get gunked up with their vitriol.  

I do have HSV2, unlike what some idiot on here thinks. I've been tested numerous times and my symptoms are all genital. The lomatium is making my symptoms milder, but not all gone. Are you taking it just once per day? How much do you take? What brand? I still get some irritation and one sore has popped up twice since starting it. During the day it is much better, but at night is when the symptoms get stronger, but with Lomatium my nights are better. I have less discomfort than in the past. I frequently have difficulty sleeping due to the pain of the hsv causing prodrome symptoms at night. I am still using some ointments at night, some nights, but it's not as bad as before. The ointments are not as necessary as before. I also take the Munity Boost and Liver Love by Barlow Herbal daily, and sometimes I take a scoop of Lauricidin. 

I know 3 other people on Facebook that I speak to who are about to start taking Lomatium for their severe and chronic hsv. I'll share their stories on here as best I can. 

No, it is utterly irresponsible to suggest that someone's thumb issue is related to herpes. You know full well that it would not spread from the genital location. It may be something serious that needs investigation rather than continuing with a plant extract.

No one has suggested that you do not have HSV-2, I am not sure why you would feel the need to raise that, unless ...

Regardless, by your own admission, you have been diagnosed with lupus. This is a perfectly rational explanation of your symptoms. I have several friends with lupus, including one who passed away from related kidney failure. I assure you that for a person with lupus, herpes is the furthest thing from their minds.

To continue some bizarre notion that herpes is the cause of your issue and needs to be treated is probably doing you more harm than good. I think it might be time to respect your body and condition to the extent it deserves.

It is not acceptable for our readers to continue to be exposed to irrational stories that confuse herpes symptoms with those of lupus. It is really painful and strange to see someone turn their back on known treatments for lupus with such scant regard for one's health. But let's be frank, very little of your story has ever really stacked up.

Naturalady
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

No, it is utterly irresponsible to suggest that someone's thumb issue is related to herpes. You know full well that it would not spread from the genital location. It may be something serious that needs investigation rather than continuing with a plant extract.

No one has suggested that you do not have HSV-2, I am not sure why you would feel the need to raise that, unless ...

Regardless, by your own admission, you have been diagnosed with lupus. This is a perfectly rational explanation of your symptoms. I have several friends with lupus, including one who passed away from related kidney failure. I assure you that for a person with lupus, herpes is the furthest thing from their minds.

To continue some bizarre notion that herpes is the cause of your issue and needs to be treated is probably doing you more harm than good. I think it might be time to respect your body and condition to the extent it deserves.

It is not acceptable for our readers to continue to be exposed to irrational stories that confuse herpes symptoms with those of lupus. It is really painful and strange to see someone turn their back on known treatments for lupus with such scant regard for one's health. But let's be frank, very little of your story has ever really stacked up.

If I have lupus, as I was only diagnosed by a naturopath, it is VERY mild. You obviously are not well educated on lupus. Like for many illnesses, the severity of symptoms can range widely from person to person. I don't have organ damage and don't have other symptoms associated with lupus like sun sensitivity, body rashes, swelling. I get the malar rash on my face and some muscle pains and some fatigue and am using natural treatments to handle it. I have no need for the highly toxic drugs they put severe lupus patients on that cause immunosuppression. My bloodwork shows I am positive for lupus, but some Western medicine doctors don't go by just that which I find unrefutably evidence of lupus, just as a blood test for hsv concludes you have hsv. Some Western medicine doctors require patients struggle for years, getting worse and worse, before they'll get a true diagnosis. They make them go through tissue biopsies and dismiss their symptoms for years and give them psych meds. I think the reason for that is because they know the only meds they can offer are so toxic that they would only be worth giving to patients who are in dire need. I am treating my lupus naturally while it is still mild, so that it never progresses to that point.

Lupus symptoms are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same symptoms as HSV. There is no way to confuse the two, like you suggest! And I've had HSV2 for 15 years and only got diagnosed with lupus last year. My symptoms are all consistent with hsv and my hsv is MUCH worse than any of my lupus symptoms! I only brought up my lupus because it can possibly be a reason why my hsv symptoms are more severe and chronic. It means my immune system is out of whack and it could be due to the hsv is why I have lupus. There is a lot of info on the Internet that says viruses can cause autoimmune conditions like lupus. People with autoimmune conditions can suffer with more outbreaks of hsv than those without these conditions. That information needs to be disseminated more. Lupus doesn't cause genital symptoms of sores, tingling, burning, itching! 

Lomatium is working for me and I will talk about it all I want to on this HSV forum! I am sure people on this forum have other health issues (including you), but that doesn't discount the pain they suffer from hsv

Edited by Naturalady