Immunotherapy Sucess

Hello guys! I've been living with herpes since 2015, and struggling with recurrent outbreaks. I've always needed to take aciclovir 200mg twice a day. 

i've always thought weird we don't have any vaccine yet, i've always thought it is the pharmaceutical industry that don't allow anything to be researched.. 

i don't know if you already know about this technique(i haven't found here) which is immunotherapy. Im from Brazil and bought it from a lab from Rio de Janeiro. Im not saying the name of the lab so you dont think its bulls*it. So i apply subcutaneous weekly, its been already 3 months without any outbreak and the tingling/pain reduced a lot (not taling lysine nether aciclovir). So im really happy with the results, really.. the total treatment is 12weeks and they promise you to stay away from outbreaks up to 2 years, and they said the majority of patients get even more time.. like a "functional cure". My quality of life is way better right now. 

They said its an old technology from the 1970's.. I dont understand why isnt it well spread worldwide? Something so simple, and none of the doctors i've visited had heard about.. 

What do you think about it?  If u have any question please say it here! 

I just came to say it to help you guys. I've suffered a lot with this motherf*cker virus.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, Beba said:

What area are you from and can you please give me the contact fie the clinic 

I'm from Brazil's Northeast (Alagoas is the state), but the lab is from Rio de Janeiro (Southeast). I'll put the website here, it's called Anthygenus:

https://www.anthygenus.com.br

im finishing now the treatment with 3 months, no outbreak at all. I hope it last the 2 years promised.

Edited by James123
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, James123 said:

I'm from Brazil's Northeast (Alagoas is the state), but the lab is from Rio de Janeiro (Southeast). I'll put the website here, it's called Anthygenus:

https://www.anthygenus.com.br

im finishing now the treatment with 3 months, no outbreak at all. I hope it last the 2 years promised.

Could you please try to explain what is in the treatments? Is it medicine or a chemical or a natural product? 
I am a very chronic sufferer and starting to learn that I have inherited immune deficiencies. So I wonder how what you are taking works? 

23 hours ago, Laguna said:

Could you please try to explain what is in the treatments? Is it medicine or a chemical or a natural product? 
I am a very chronic sufferer and starting to learn that I have inherited immune deficiencies. So I wonder how what you are taking works? 

It has 2 different medicines. One has the hsv 1 and 2, and the other one an polivalent immunostimulator, so you inject both at the same time subcutaneous.
After the first time i used the next day i had an outbreak, but probably it was a normal reaction. I didnt take any acyclovir cause i wanted to let my cells identify the virus better so the vaccine has better result. So i finished today the treatment, only this last week an outbreak appeard (really small one, in 2 days was gone without acyclovir). They have a folder that says its normal to appear during the treatment, and probably now wont anymore.

i'll copy a response from their website with more information:

"This treatment consists of improving the patient's immunity, exchanging immunological cells for new cells and 
increasing the capacity of the immune system to recognize the herpes virus. 
To achieve this goal, inactivated viral 
particles and immunostimulators (Beta Glucan, Trehalose Dimycolate and Parvum Lysate) are used. But the 
results depend on the patient's viral load, if you have a very high viral load, the effectiveness will be low, so we 
ask for a viral load reduction therapy in advance. All this treatment is injectable and must be applied 7/7 days for 3 months."

there's also the folder in portuguese explaining everything, please translate:

https://www.anthygenus.com.br/files/folders/herpes.pdf

im very happy with the result.. really. I couldn't immagine it was so simple to "get rid" of this virus. There's no information about this treatment anywhere.. so weird. Thank God i Found this accidentaly while looking for Rinitis treatment.. 

23 hours ago, James123 said:

It has 2 different medicines. One has the hsv 1 and 2, and the other one an polivalent immunostimulator, so you inject both at the same time subcutaneous.
After the first time i used the next day i had an outbreak, but probably it was a normal reaction. I didnt take any acyclovir cause i wanted to let my cells identify the virus better so the vaccine has better result. So i finished today the treatment, only this last week an outbreak appeard (really small one, in 2 days was gone without acyclovir). They have a folder that says its normal to appear during the treatment, and probably now wont anymore.

i'll copy a response from their website with more information:

"This treatment consists of improving the patient's immunity, exchanging immunological cells for new cells and 
increasing the capacity of the immune system to recognize the herpes virus. 
To achieve this goal, inactivated viral 
particles and immunostimulators (Beta Glucan, Trehalose Dimycolate and Parvum Lysate) are used. But the 
results depend on the patient's viral load, if you have a very high viral load, the effectiveness will be low, so we 
ask for a viral load reduction therapy in advance. All this treatment is injectable and must be applied 7/7 days for 3 months."

there's also the folder in portuguese explaining everything, please translate:

https://www.anthygenus.com.br/files/folders/herpes.pdf

im very happy with the result.. really. I couldn't immagine it was so simple to "get rid" of this virus. There's no information about this treatment anywhere.. so weird. Thank God i Found this accidentaly while looking for Rinitis treatment.. 

Thank you for this information. Is this only available in Brazil? It seems like it probably is. I'm happy to hear that it is helping you! Please keep us posted. 

On 8/28/2021 at 11:39 PM, Laguna said:

Thank you for this information. Is this only available in Brazil? It seems like it probably is. I'm happy to hear that it is helping you! Please keep us posted. 

No! I've asked the guy and he said they send worldwide. Please contact him at anthygenus@anthygenus.com.br, he's name is Anderson, he is very attencious and kind, even today 4 months later i still talk to him, he helped me with a lot of advice during the treatment.. 

i hope you get well too! Thanks a lot..

22 hours ago, James123 said:

No! I've asked the guy and he said they send worldwide. Please contact him at anthygenus@anthygenus.com.br, he's name is Anderson, he is very attencious and kind, even today 4 months later i still talk to him, he helped me with a lot of advice during the treatment.. 

Wow! Thank you for this information!!! God bless you and I hope you continue to be well 😊 Please keep us updated!

Yes, I’m very interested in this appraoch, but couldn’t find an english version of their website. I’m glad it is working for the original person! Please keep us updated as you know more - I wonder if Anderson could post an english link? Thanks again and hope you are functionally cured 🙂

On 9/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, James123 said:

Boa noite James123.... Tambem sou do Brasil, tenho herpes desde 2015, se nao me engano. Poderia me adicionar no whats pra conversarmos? Primeiro me manda um email pra nao expor meu numero. Fico no aguardo!!!

Matheus.nfbraga@gmail.com

On 9/8/2021 at 8:31 PM, Kurdt01 said:

How do you lower your viral load?

I'm not sure, but I think is just with time, when your body gets used to the virus.. u should better ask Anderson.. but even if you have a high viral load, you should give a try. I used to have monthly outbreaks (if not taking acyclovir) so theoreticaly a high viral load.. probably the vaccine works for everybody, at least improved quality of life and reduces outbreaks

On 9/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, Laguna said:

Wow! Thank you for this information!!! God bless you and I hope you continue to be well 😊 Please keep us updated!

God bless you too! I'm so happy, really. Its so good to eat peanuts or chocolate and not worry.. drink a lot and dont need to take acyclovir.. this stuff is lifechanging. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:25 PM, dissolvedo2 said:

Yes, I’m very interested in this appraoch, but couldn’t find an english version of their website. I’m glad it is working for the original person! Please keep us updated as you know more - I wonder if Anderson could post an english link? Thanks again and hope you are functionally cured 🙂

If you want i can translate for you.. give me your email

On 9/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, fnb said:

Boa noite James123.... Tambem sou do Brasil, tenho herpes desde 2015, se nao me engano. Poderia me adicionar no whats pra conversarmos? Primeiro me manda um email pra nao expor meu numero. Fico no aguardo!!!

Matheus.nfbraga@gmail.com

Beleza! Vou falar por la amigo.

já vi muitas pessoas falando desse tratamento anthygenus, mas parece não ser tão eficaz, tem noticias de mais gente que usou?já vi muitas pessoas falando desse tratamento anthygenus, mas parece não ser tão eficaz, tem noticias de mais gente que usou?

Important guidelines during therapy for
achieving faster therapeutic efficacy

Do not expose to sunlight without sunscreen less than a factor 30 (on face and lips).
Even using sunscreen, avoid beaches Do not use oral or injectable corticosteroids.
Stress and anxiety influence the hormonal cycle and consequently decrease the defense capacity. It is advisable to practice physical activities, especially aerobics as long as you are certified as a cardiologist.
If the herpes is genital, do not practice any type of local hair removal.

STORAGE AND VALIDITY
Storage up to 30°C.
We recommend storing it in a refrigerator door. (Do not freeze)
Validity of 12 months after the date of handling.

syringe of
insulin or
tuberculin

Apply 0.5 ml
two fingers up
elbow

Herpes therapy aims to increase the intervals between relapses,
reduce the healing interval and prevent the vesicles from evolving until they form lesions
typical, preventing the virus from replicating.
The protein fractions, that is, the polypeptides present in the formulation stimulate the
formation and maintenance of Anti-HSV I/II antibodies.
Adjuvants (C. parvum Lysate, Beta Glucan and Dimycolate Trehalose) will act
on Tregulator lymphocytes increasing the production of specific B lymphocytes, which will act
regulating an appropriate immune response to decrease HSV I/II virulence in their
local sites bringing benefits to the patient.
Infections may occur during therapy, their intensity may or may not be reduced
in relation to those before therapy, they usually present an onset of infection that
quickly regresses.
There are patients who present relapses for too long periods
(several years), the treatment will have little effectiveness. In these cases, at the end of this therapy,
use the drug TIMULINA for 5 consecutive days (one ampoule per day) and
maintenance using the Polyvalent Immunostimulator once a month for one year.
On 9/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, BrazilMan said:

já vi muitas pessoas falando desse tratamento anthygenus, mas parece não ser tão eficaz, tem noticias de mais gente que usou?já vi muitas pessoas falando desse tratamento anthygenus, mas parece não ser tão eficaz, tem noticias de mais gente que usou?

Nao sei de ninguem que usou. Em mim ta servindo muito bem Graças a Deus!! Sou de Alagoas bem distante da cidade do laboratorio

15 hours ago, James123 said:

Nao sei de ninguem que usou. Em mim ta servindo muito bem Graças a Deus!! Sou de Alagoas bem distante da cidade do laboratorio

entendo, aqui próximo da minha cidade tem um laboratório que trabalha com o mesmo tratamento, continue dando relatos se você manteve a melhora.
Além disso vc chegou a tomar a Varivax? vi aqui no forum que vc estava com planos de tentar ela

On 9/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, James123 said:

God bless you too! I'm so happy, really. Its so good to eat peanuts or chocolate and not worry.. drink a lot and dont need to take acyclovir.. this stuff is lifechanging. 

If you want i can translate for you.. give me your email

I emailed the address you gave me but I have not received a response. I have checked all my email mailboxes. I am so desperate for help. I am struggling. Can you please help in some way? 

On 9/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, BrazilMan said:

entendo, aqui próximo da minha cidade tem um laboratório que trabalha com o mesmo tratamento, continue dando relatos se você manteve a melhora.
Além disso vc chegou a tomar a Varivax? vi aqui no forum que vc estava com planos de tentar ela

Entendi.. essa varivax eu tomei anos atrás mas nao tive resultado.. so com este tratamento que fiz agora. Ate agora nada de lesoes desde que terminei (ja faz cerca de 1 mes) inclusive estou bebendo bastante alcool ultimamente, dormindo pouco e mesmo assim nao aparece. No maximo uma dorzinha fraca na area no dia seguinte mas as lesoes nao vem.. creio que cada vez fique mais dificil de aparecer, pois o sistema imune vai ficando mais eficaz em evitar, ja que nao vou estar tomando o aciclovir.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:38 PM, Laguna said:

I emailed the address you gave me but I have not received a response. I have checked all my email mailboxes. I am so desperate for help. I am struggling. Can you please help in some way? 

On 9/18/2021 at 10:38 PM, Laguna said:

I'll send an email to Anderson and ask why he is taking so long to answer.. maybe he doesnt speak well english, i dont know, but with me usually he answers within 1 day.