SADBE Experiences? Any Chemists or Immunologist here?

ZealousidealAide7
5 minutes ago, ZealousidealAide7 said:

Thank you so much! How can I find the CAS number?

Also, I saw how you mixed and applied it above. 

"I decided to use an insulin syringe and go with the 0.2 ml SADBE, and 10 mL DMSO to come to about 2% even though DMSO has a higher density of 1.19, then SADBE. From there I determined 3 drops of dilution is 0.20 mL or 20 mg. Im not 100% on this way of dilution as I only have a gram scale and no pipet system. But it does sound reasonable."

This makes sense to me. Would you recommend I do it this way as well?

is 6336-45-4 the right CAS number? I found it here:

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/GE/en/search/squaric-acid-dibutyl-ester?focus=products&page=1&perPage=30&sort=relevance&term=squaric acid dibutyl ester&type=product

ZealousidealAide7
7 hours ago, JDMT_176 said:

2892-62-8

Nothing else. Liquid form. 5g.

Got it, thank you! One more question.....to mix did you just shake the bottle? Did you stir it?

Hey @JDMT_176 I was under the impression the liquid SADBE would last for years but I’ve been told it expires within 30 to 60 days… Do you know if there’s any truth to that? 

I know the acetone doesn’t last long if that’s what it’s been diluted with but the 97% SADBE my original impression was it would last for years… Especially if refrigerated.

Edited by Kurdt01

I think it would last, I have no idea. Just make a new mix every time is best option. 5g of it could last several years, then order more. Its not too expensive. The DMSO doesn't evaporate and big bottle is not expensive. 

So far so good. 

So far I know the SADBE last at least 5 months…I have a feeling for much longer. I’m not sure why compounding pharmacist say it expires after 30 days.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:36 AM, Kurdt01 said:

That is correct.

Just for possible answer about SADBE and dosage and immune response:

"Consistent with our finding lower anti‐HSV‐1 IgG levels correlate with better control of HSV‐1 outbreaks, Spruance et al. also found lower serum anti‐HSV‐1 antibodies in HSV seropositive patients with a history of frequent herpes labialis than in seropositive persons with no history of herpes labialis.33

In the study, the HSV‐1 IgG HSV anti-body increased as a result of SADBE in day 15 from day 1 then had a marked decrease. This could explain why an overdose of SADBE could result in a poor or worsening condition. 

Untitled.png

43 minutes ago, JDMT_176 said:

Just for possible answer about SADBE and dosage and immune response:

"Consistent with our finding lower anti‐HSV‐1 IgG levels correlate with better control of HSV‐1 outbreaks, Spruance et al. also found lower serum anti‐HSV‐1 antibodies in HSV seropositive patients with a history of frequent herpes labialis than in seropositive persons with no history of herpes labialis.33

In the study, the HSV‐1 IgG HSV anti-body increased as a result of SADBE in day 15 from day 1 then had a marked decrease. This could explain why an overdose of SADBE could result in a poor or worsening condition. 

Untitled.png

Oh interesting,not quite sure I understand that but  thanks for sharing this! I’m still hoping my third and accurate application will work and hopefully always will work. That’s my fear, that it will never work again. I know soon enough I guess.

Edited by Kurdt01

I did have a re occurrence. Been 3 weeks. 

I think I underestimated the chocolate or stress trigger. But I decided to add a immune support supplement oil of oregano. 

I am shocked I did not try it sooner. I had a bottle left over as its not to be taken for very long. I feel as though within 12 hours total remission. 

I still think sadbe is working but doesn't reach full effect until 4-6 weeks, so any combo helps. Topical zinc helps, but no cigar. 

At 2 tablets of Gaia brand daily. Rub on back also. Wow. This hsv must be a strong strain, I didn't this id have to go to these lengths. 

I’m coming up on the period Where it should work if it’s going to… So far nothing but I will update this thread if it kicks in. If nothing by day 46 unfortunately it looks like it was a one time thing for me.

On 11/4/2021 at 12:12 PM, Kurdt01 said:

I’m coming up on the period Where it should work if it’s going to… So far nothing but I will update this thread if it kicks in. If nothing by day 46 unfortunately it looks like it was a one time thing for me.

I am considering that we are missing some important part here of the mechanism. 

In Brazil, the protocol includes a Bovine Thymus Thymic Cell Extract. 

Composition: Bovine Thymus Thymic Cell Extract

So without finding the kind you have to take intra-muscularly. There is supplements on Amazon for Thymus/ Bone Marrow. I am starting Thymus supplement to support SADBE, in addition to Oil of Oregano .

Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Thymus Extract (Glandular) — Supports Immune, Histamine, Allergy Health (180 Capsules)

I have a feeling this is essential to boosting the T-cell production and functional immune response. All is tied together.

Edited by JDMT_176
updated information

Hmm, It would be great if that would put it over the top but none of that was used in the SADBE trials by squarex to my knowledge.

Edited by Kurdt01