Could I purposely infect a specific area to control the location of my outbreaks?

Wizzzzife97

Good Morning! It's a bit long PLEASE READ AND HELP! 

Really hope nobody gets mad about this question. Ive been researching non stop hour after hour. I read that during your first outbreak, the area infected remains infected. Pretty much every outbreak after that is in the same spot. Ex; the vagina. Pops up  on the vag each time. Unless during the first outbreak you scratch and spread the oils to othet regions, it doesnt spread? After that first outbreak if you come in contact with HSV2 on your butt, mouth, you wont start getting a rash there? Like the rash is going to stay put on the vagina?

Theoretically- 1. could i paper cut my toe or ankle, 2. Let it scab a day, 4. Peel scab back, 5. rub my husbands genital wart on it? Results- Moving forward i will have HSV2 but my outbreak wont be any place but my foot?

Would this mean because i already have the virus, if my vagina gets his shed HSV2 on it, i wont get a vagina reaction hecause i have foot herp? 

Side note- i know this isnt the end of the world. I know that medication exists. BUT nothing is 100% NOTHING! I wont Jinx my condition...but i unknowingly have been exposed the past year. If my results end up being negative, i dont want them to become positive. I know being together for years and years to come its gonna happen. I dont want to wake up one morning and have my first outbreak on my vagina.  I would be 10000% cool with herpes on my foot

Hey @Wizzzzife97 and welcome to the website.

I think it is more important to start at the beginning, understand the risk, mitigate the risk etc.

So let's start with your husband. What makes you think he has HSV-2? What tests has he had? How frequently does your husband have outbreaks? (Note that a wart is not HSV-2!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Wizzzzife97!

Hope you continou this thread, i am curious about your theory and what your thoughts are now

Perhaps you found the cure - 'infecting' bodyparts where the virus basically cannot take a hold, but still alerts the immune system and prevents any further inbreak)

• 3 weeks later...

"If you have genital herpes already, can it be spread to other parts of the body, such as the arms or legs?
No. Genital herpes cannot be transmitted to another part of your body such as your arm, leg or hand after the first infection occurs. If you have genital HSV II, you will not get HSV II at another site in your body. The immune system produces antibodies that protect other parts of your body from infection. However, there are cases where a person has multiple site infections from the same virus. This is usually acquired at the time of the first infection. For example, if someone has never had herpes but then has oral and genital sex with an infected partner, they can acquire the infection at both sites."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/herpes-hsv1-and-hsv2/genital-herpes

So, perhaps you are just right. 
And the way to make oneself immune to herpes is 'just' find a positive person with an outbreak, cut the skin a bit on the arm eg or somewhere, and infect myself with some virus. Then i will be infected 'on the arm', but the virus does not feel well there, doesn't like it there, and after the infection the wound closes up and one is immune and the virus never comes back. 
That's just a theory - well, look at the above. They say if you get infected, after the infection the other body parts are safe from infection. Now what if you infect your arm or eg lower leg by making a little cut and get infected from a person. The virus does not feel well there, it only normally is able to infect lips and genitals. 
So i am thinking when i infect my arm, the virus will never reach deep into body and nest there? Could be wrong. 

And could also imagine being right. I don't think doctors see any problem with herpes at all, of course 'for them' this method seems 'ridiculous' i imagine, for me, i would totally do that if i would be sure it would work. 

Even if after infecting my arm i would always get outbreaks on this place on arm - this would be 1000x better than on lips and genitals - cause on arm i just put some bandage on it and leave it on for 2 weeks, no biggie at all - and no hinderance to kissing and sex!