Very Scared...Please help me

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I met this girl for the first time at her house. We didn't have sex, or any oral sex but my penis may have come into contact with her vagina. Looking at it i didin't notice any bumps, redness etc.. but i could be wrong because i wasn't paying attention.

Anyways, the next day, actually during the nite i got a headache that still hasn't gone away. I was a little drunk at the time.

This was on a saturday nite at around 3 in the morning. On monday morning, i noticed my index finger, the one that did touch her vagina had a big cut on it near the center. It looked more like a scrap and there was blood all over that finger, my middle figure and a bit on my thumb. It may have scraped it on something but I don't know. Also it was cold outside and my skin is pretty dry so it may have been easily scraped.

Ever since that nite i have been so scared and paranoid. On tuesday morning my throat hurt on one side a lot and it felt like a cold sore. I have had these before. Later that day when i was looking at it in the mirror, i noticed three bumps at the very back of my tounge. When i think about it, it tingles a bit but not really. Now, its wednesday, about 3 days later and my pubic hair region is starting to hurt. It feels like i have to pee badly or something and its getting worse by the second. No blisters yet and my actual penis/scrotum doesnt hurt yet. I am so scared and paranoid, I can't sleep or concentrate or do anything. All i have been doing is reading about herpes for the last 3 days.

I have also had some slight stomach pains and lower bakc pains but nothing i can't deal with. I have taken some vitamins and echancia (i think thats what its called. It some herb that makes your throat feel beter during a cold) for my throat and it feels a little better now, I can swollow easier. I feel so ashamed and stupid. I am trying to get ready for the worst but am having trouble. I am almost certain it is herpes.

I met this girl for the first time at her house. We didn't have sex' date=' or any oral sex but my penis may have come into contact with her vagina. [/quote']

You didn't have sex, then.... HOW did your penis come into contact with her vagina?????? :shock:

I'm sorry... actually I can't figure out what you are worrying about...

You said you've had cold sore before. Right? And cold sore is herpes. You already had herpes....... Are you worrying about if you spread it to your penis...?

Hmm... maybe you're confused about those terms.

Did you read Richard's article? If you didn't, go read EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS article 2 final. It's under Everything Else Herpes. It'll give you the whole idea about herpes..

There is nothing that you have to worry about like that...<smile>

Best wishes..

Faith

Guest Anonymous
I met this girl for the first time at her house. We didn't have sex' date=' or any oral sex but my penis may have come into contact with her vagina. [/quote']

She pulled it out of my pants, it may have rested on top of it.

It can also just be a regular cold sore. I did not have a cold sore then. I have never had one outside my mouth and when i do get one, rarely, its usually because i cut my lip, eat something hot etc...

Ive read this and so much more. Im still worried.

Hmmm...

Your back pain may be a symptom of herpes virus you already have in your body.

Hard to tell..... About the sore feel in your penis.... it may be ingrown hair....?

Probably male members can answer you better...

Best wishes..

Faith

I think you're stressing yourself out worrying and your body is going with your mind.

Chill out. Wait, see if anything shows up.

Faith is right - if you get cold sores you already have it probably HSV1, but as far as you're other symptoms - forget your finger all together, your headache sounds like a hangover turned into stress, and as far as your pubic area, well, ingrown hairs, dry skin... I could go on, but if no outbreak, chill out. If you are this worried you could have a blood test, but the true test is having a sore swabbed. Doesn't sound like you've seen any. If you do, get your butt to the Doc.

I think you are stressing out about nothing. Its winter, your skin is dry, there are lots of colds and flu's floating around...

You were drinking... Now you are stressing...

Relax...

From how you described your sexual encounter, it would be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY unlikely that you could have contracted anything that way.

If it did, you would have had an outbreak down there, not on your throat.

I think you have worried yourself sick... You probably had a bit of a cold or something that irritated your throat, or caused lesions in your throat/back of your mouth.

Guest Anonymous
If it did, you would have had an outbreak down there, not on your throat.

I think you have worried yourself sick... You probably had a bit of a cold or something that irritated your throat, or caused lesions in your throat/back of your mouth.

Ok, i'm still worried but lets say you got it in two places (mouth and penis) is it possible for sores to come in one place and not in the other or would they come at the same time?

Also, the first time, do they come in the place where the virus entered or can they show up in any place around the area? Like if it touched the bottom of the penis could it show up in the thighs or does it usually appear in the location it entered the first time?

Ok, i'm still worried but lets say you got it in two places (mouth and penis) is it possible for sores to come in one place and not in the other or would they come at the same time?

There is no connection of the nerve tissue of your mouth and your dick.

So if you had it in 2 places, your outbreaks may or may not happen at the same time both places.

Remember... HSV flares up when your immune system lets down... When I get a bad sunburn, I get an outbreak GUARENTEED.

SO I wouldn't be suprised if some triggers that other people have would initiate an outbreak both places at the same time. HOWEVER, you coudl CERTAINLY get an outbreak in only one place and not the other...

Also, the first time, do they come in the place where the virus entered or can they show up in any place around the area? Like if it touched the bottom of the penis could it show up in the thighs or does it usually appear in the location it entered the first time?

IF you are directly exposed, your first outbreak is usually at the site of the infection... IE, your body recognizes the virus immediately and responds with the blister at the location of infection.

Its subsequent outbreaks that usually pop in different areas, but the same general location.

I don't know about EVERY case, but I think that is the norm.

Guest Anonymous

if you were to get pains due to an expected outbreak, is it normal for the pains to stop before the outbreak or will any pains usually continue until the outbreak is through?

Also i know everyone has different symptoms but if you do get an outbreak do you always feel some sort of pain/itching etc or for some people do you simply get the outbreaks without any pain/iritation? And how noticable would you say the pain is usually? Would it keep you up over the night or be enough to let you know there is a problem or can it be very periodic pulses sort of?

And, if I were to be infected, would the person who gave it to me likely be going through an outbreak at the same time?

if you were to get pains due to an expected outbreak, is it normal for the pains to stop before the outbreak or will any pains usually continue until the outbreak is through?

Not sure on this one.. I don't get pains... At least I don't associate the various pains I get with HSV. I usually figure its just from all the weightlifting I do...

but if you do get an outbreak do you always feel some sort of pain/itching etc or for some people do you simply get the outbreaks without any pain/iritation?

I would NEVER classify what I feel as pain... I would call it itching or an urge to itch (like a mosquito bite maybe) And yes, IF I have an outbreak, I can ALWAYS tell. at some moments it might itch a bit more then others... and I think at some moments, my brain kinda stops focusing on the itch. Its not painful (for me) though, and its only slightly discomforting.

And how noticable would you say the pain is usually? Would it keep you up over the night or be enough to let you know there is a problem or can it be very periodic pulses sort of?

On a scale of 1-10... 1 being noticeable, 10 being makes you cry... for me, an outbreak is like a 1.5. I notice it, I have to resist the temptation to rub, or itch it once in a while... but it doesn't keep me awake, doesn't make me cringe... doesn't distract me, or anything.