World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
luchadora

unsure

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

luchadora

my partner has never been diagnosed with herpes, although she has had small sores in her mouth, nothing like some of the pictures ive seen, but irritations, that are tiny with a little white spot in the center and soemtimes barely noticeable, however i am unsure if i have gotten it from her. When I go to get check ups, which are quite frequent, i come back neg. for everything, including herpes, does that mean i dont have it? I have had an instance where she thought I had soemthing similiar to hers, but it did not hurt and i had no symptoms, nor was it like hers. I have really sensitive gums, esp. after two surgeries and any time i eat soemthing too hot, like burn my gums or bite on to it, they get irritated and the skin obviously will get a mark from either. how can i tell if my gums are irritated are torn from soemthing else and it is not a sign of herpes?

VVK

If you can, get an IgG blood test for herpes antibodies. That's the only way to know for sure. Your symptoms don't really sound like you have it though.