World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jackdaniels

Air Healthcare in Arkansas UV light

jackdaniels

Hello does anyone know about a clinical trial company in Forts Worth Arkansas that apparently has the cure for herpes? They say they apply a UV light and dyed cloth to the infected area and poof you're all healed up. This sounds to good to be true. Has anyone tried this? is it a scam? Treatment cost $600 so I need to be careful. Thanks.

jackdaniels

umm try airhealthcare.com or just google air healthcare herpes treatment and their link will pop up. I spoke with them and the lady told me that particular doctor was selling the device over the internet without proper instructions so the FDA shut him down. She told me they are doing this process through the FDA and they have nothing to do with that Stone guy doctor.

jackdaniels

Yes very true. I'm in Los Angeles so I don't think I will travel all the way to Arkansas for something that I dont feel 100%. I'm sure I can find something closer. I'm patient my case isn't all that bad but I would love to find a cure out there and I'm sure there is or will be soon. I'm also hearing good things about a vaccine. Have you?

kimkim

phototherapy for herpes

Hello does anyone know about a clinical trial company in Forts Worth Arkansas that apparently has the cure for herpes? They say they apply a UV light and dyed cloth to the infected area and poof you're all healed up. This sounds to good to be true. Has anyone tried this? is it a scam? Treatment cost $600 so I need to be careful. Thanks.
+

I have gone to Dr Stonebruner and di the phototherapy. I had herpes for 23 years adn go t it 5-12 times a month...after the treatment I have had 2 in the last month and will do more treatments....this is NOT a scam..I went in Sarasota Florida with Dr. SStonebruner...it is not a Scam..thy alsohave an office in arkansas....