World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
HG08

Maybe NOT my last "talk"

HG08

Ok well in another thread I told my situation.

Well, he seemed to be ok with it, but now a few days later he is ignoring me....What a mess!

I think that I'm going to cool off with the dating thing for a little while. This H stuff is bring me down!

Lifeislife

Ignoring you? Just not answering calls? I take it that he never did that before?

Be patient. Unless he has told you outright that he can't do it, there is still that possibility that his lack of response is for different reasons or that he is researching things. Hopefully it's not a case of telling his buddy or his mother and having them change his view.

He had the perfect out and did not take it...so give it a little time, then poke him casually, leaving the H out of it, to open dialogue back up.

HG08

Ok, well he says that his phone wasn't working. And that he had to go get it fixed and that he wasn't getting any of his calls. He said that he thought that I didn't call him and thought that maybe I got embrassed or something. He brother brought it to his attention that he had been calling him, so he knew something was wrong.

I don't know if I should believe this, but he hasn't given a reason not to trust him so far. So I don't know.

memyselfI

girls night!

Call your girlfriends and go out tonight, thats what I suggest. Rejection and fear of rejection are on the same plane of "sucks a@@!" (sorry I could not think of a better term to use).

I didn't tell a guy but yet feel like I almost let myself slip into "waiting by the phone mode," who am I kidding, I was/am despite the fact I am fighting it. Tonight I am going to do the same thing I did last night and meet up with some friends, mainly girlfriends. We are not only more attractive to others but more importantly more attractive to ourselves when we are living our lives to the fullest, being with people we love and love us, and evening acting as if (acting as if we are FaBulouSss until we believe it ourselves).

I realize I don't know you but am actually talking to myself, to you, on the forum... hahaa - ...my self confidence needs a bit hit of fabulous today!

You are young and bright and my point is maybe this guy is worthy sweating and maybe he is NOT! You are a wonderful attractive lovely SUPER CHICK like sooo many of us on here. I'm coming to the place (finally, slowly) where I realize its just fricken herpes and I've had dating/boy troubles me whole life, this part of me really does just ween out some of the worst? guys and thus I don't have to date them for 6mos to find this junk out...

Peace sista' God bless you!!!