World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
freeheart

Hello and thank you for all the usefull info.

freeheart

I was diagnosed 5 weeks ago. I have very very mild symptoms and didn't know that I had it, but realize now after some awareness that I was given this nice present by my ex husband 6-7 yrs ago. Thank God I haven't given it to anyone else (I checked with them after being diagnosed). I have learned alot here reading a lot of the threads and I have tried some of the treatments mentioned here. But I have a question for anyone out there.....has anyone experienced leg cramps at night after starting taking the L-lysene? I would wake up with a cramp in the muscel running down the side of my calf at about 4:30 every night starting the 2nd night after taking it. I was taking 100 mg. I stopped taking it after two weeks and the leg cramps stopped the 2nd night after stopping. Just curious if anyone else has experienced that.

Also, I have read good things about the Oil of Oregano and am going to try it. Has anyone had any thing other than good happen while taking that?

I am so glad that I found this site. I have chosen not to tell my family because of ignorance of the virus would cause me more drama than I can deal with right now. So, I have felt pretty alone since my life change. I have a good attitude about all of it (after a very scary emotional roller coaster ride) and I am confindent that I can live with this. I'm very thankfull that I have mild symptoms and my heart goes out to all of those that have it worse than I. Thank y'all for being here for me.

coalminer

Oil of Oregano

I have tried just about everything. In addition to almost eliminating all coffee, popcorn , nuts, chocolate (I still eat these things infrequently and in small proportions) and having a good, very low fat diet, I also exercise often (walks with a friend, light weights, bicycling, etc.). I used to get outbreaks almost monthly. Then I tried Dynamiclear on fresh sores with great success. After the Dynamiclear dried I would start with Purell with Aloe which you can carry with you and apply it many times throughout the day (it can be safely used on your face). Then I read about Oil of Oregano on this site. I did some research and found what I think is the best source in strength and best price (http://www.bio-alternatives.net). This stuff is fantastic. I am on the 30 day plan suggested by another person on this site who thinks her case is cured. What I do is apply it daily from the end of my tailbone them up my spine up to my waist. I also apply it behind my neck from the base of my skull to the shoulder blades. And I put 5 or 6 drops under my tongue at least 2 times a day, morning and night. This has definitely eliminated outbreaks. I'll continue to do this for at least one month, maybe 2 or 3 months. Because of the odor, I use Purell during the day when I'm out and about.

freeheart

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, I greatly appreciate it. I have HS I & II, but no cold sore symptoms, just mild genital. I had bumps come up, but never blistered or opened into sores. The Purell so many are talking about, is that the hand sanitizer?

Melody

oregano oil

What I do is apply it daily from the end of my tailbone them up my spine up to my waist. I also apply it behind my neck from the base of my skull to the shoulder blades. And I put 5 or 6 drops under my tongue at least 2 times a day, morning and night. This has definitely eliminated outbreaks.

I just had ob recently (although i haven't got my result yet) and i read through this website to find way eliminating further ob.

Could you advice me if this oregano oil is able to treat GH? How should i put it?

Thanks.

freeheart

"Could you advice me if this oregano oil is able to treat GH? How should i put it?"

I have read a lot of information on this in the "Awareness" thread. You can do a search for Oil of Oregano and it will pull up the thread. Hope this helps.