World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy66

UTAH. Only person In Utah?

jimmy66

So I have the feeling that I am about the only person with herpes in Utah. If anybody else is from here it would make me feel better to hear about it.

chevyMisty

I know for a fact you are not the only person in Utah with herpes. Though I have been there and I know what it's like there it may seem like it. Especially if you are LDS. I don't know if you are or not, but if you are in Utah there is a good chance you are. If you're not I am sorry, I don't want to jump to conclusions. What part of Utah are you from?

jimmy66

Utah

Thanks for your reply. I am not mormon but i agree with you that it would be even harder if I was. I am from the Salt Lake City area.

chevyMisty

I am mormon and I actually think it's easier. I have a few friends in west valley city and I know that at least one of them has an STD. Not sure which one. I know he had crabs once. He's not active in the church, never really was. but In Utah it's a lot harder to be a normal person in the church. members there freak me out. Nice place but would not want to live there. Utah Mormons just freak me out. *shudders*

chevyMisty

yeah. Well If you need anything just ask on this thread people will answer...to basically anyone but me. So yeah.

searching4happiness

I'm here...same feelings...thinking I'm the only one in Utah with this problem even though I know I'm not. Thanks for posting!

GntiNh

The biggest thing for me about this site was realising I wasn't the only one with herpes.

There are thousands of us !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Cas9
      OK sir, let me explain so even you can understand. When I speak of inaccessibility, I'm referring to the immune system; i.e. In general, the immune system does not enter cells and kill viruses. Further, because the herpes virus resides in the neuronal cells, the immune system wont kill those cells (for obvious reasons) to clear the virus. The end result is that the virus is inaccessible by the immune system and the virus remains for life. My statement is/was accurate.  
    • NewToTheHive
      Well guys, i had the talk... and it went even worse than I thought. He refused to talk to me in person, so I had to do it through text. He said “well I’ve never had symptoms, so I’m not getting tested. You work in the medical field, you probably paid someone to fabricate those test results to try to trap me into a relationship. I will have no further contact with you” ... and then he blocked me from everything. And THEN less than 24 hours later, messaged my old room mate asking her to come over for a beer and movie night.  HES DISGUSTING!! I was considering taking legal action against him, because with his total lack of sympathy, and the fact that he tried to sleep with my friend less than 24 hours after I told him, I think he knew he had it and just didn’t care... so I messaged his ex on Facebook to see if She knew he had it. She wasn’t sure but she is definitely going to get tested now... she told me he is an extreme narcissist and emotionally manipulates people. ... after doing my research, it all makes sense.    So since hes not sorry, I decided to do some type of revenge. I reported him for fishing without a license, and having a trailer with no tags. I’m not sure if he got cited or not, but the cops definitely investigated... because about an hour after my complaint I got 4 consecutive calls from a blocked number less than a minute apart.... he was angry and trying to reach me.    Im just devastated that he did this to me and doesn’t even care. He lead me to believe he cared about me
    • WilsoInAus
      Well you’re nearly there. As you say you can’t patent a natural substance such as vitamin C. Anyone can use it and develop their own product.  Nothing stopping this with your mushroom then!
    • Godcanhealme
      @WilsoInAus Another display of ignorance, here’s an example, vitamin c is found in nature, you cannot patent vitamin c, but you can make your own mixture of compounds where vitamin c is the pertinent substance and patent that mixture,  regardles though, the main ingredient is an extracted compound found in nature, or perhaps they synthesized a very close mimicking compound so yes you can patent naturally occurring compounds if you know how to make it original like the example I gave above 
    • lennyblastoff
      possibly not there are a few members on this site who got the vaccine and gpt a bad reaction to it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.