World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy66

UTAH. Only person In Utah?

jimmy66

So I have the feeling that I am about the only person with herpes in Utah. If anybody else is from here it would make me feel better to hear about it.

chevyMisty

I know for a fact you are not the only person in Utah with herpes. Though I have been there and I know what it's like there it may seem like it. Especially if you are LDS. I don't know if you are or not, but if you are in Utah there is a good chance you are. If you're not I am sorry, I don't want to jump to conclusions. What part of Utah are you from?

jimmy66

Utah

Thanks for your reply. I am not mormon but i agree with you that it would be even harder if I was. I am from the Salt Lake City area.

chevyMisty

I am mormon and I actually think it's easier. I have a few friends in west valley city and I know that at least one of them has an STD. Not sure which one. I know he had crabs once. He's not active in the church, never really was. but In Utah it's a lot harder to be a normal person in the church. members there freak me out. Nice place but would not want to live there. Utah Mormons just freak me out. *shudders*

chevyMisty

yeah. Well If you need anything just ask on this thread people will answer...to basically anyone but me. So yeah.

searching4happiness

I'm here...same feelings...thinking I'm the only one in Utah with this problem even though I know I'm not. Thanks for posting!

GntiNh

The biggest thing for me about this site was realising I wasn't the only one with herpes.

There are thousands of us !