World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ArizonaLove

Things are going super fantastically well :)

ArizonaLove

Hello everyone! So I haven't been on here in... quite along time. Didn't mean to stay away so long, but things have been going soo well that most days I just forget about even having HSV. like 4...maybe 5 months ago I sought advice about how to tell someone I was close to that I have the wonderful little gift *rolls eyes* and received excellent advice (and lots of new information).

We have been "official" for about a month now, but have dated for like 4 or 5, I told him early on. We still haven't had sex, but I just can't beleive how well things are going.

So this is a huge thank you to everyone who helped me back then, and also a thanks from me to everyone who helps other people as well. for a good year and a half I struggled trying to re-accept myself and with the help of everyone here, and my new b/f, things are going better than I could have ever hoped.

And then on a funnier note... April fools day....

My friend called me early in the morning saying she was pregant. I didn't fully comprehend it was the first... so I fell for it. I then spent all day trying to plot my revenge. Cory gave me the best idea. We haven't had sex yet because I'm terrified of passing it on, and I'm only 20 so many things don't last at my age. My friend knew this. I called her that night at like ten sayin I just got off the phone with Cory and things werent going so well, that saturday was our first time and I'm pretty sure I passed it on. She totally fell for it. Still cracks me up.

Hehe, If you can't laugh at your mistakes then what do you have, right? Hope you all got a laugh. And thanks alot!

marriedwchildren

What a wonderful story and i am so happy for you, now make sure you let us know when the wedding is.;) Take care Arizonalove and i wish you only the best in life!