World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
chevyMisty

Ants

chevyMisty

How the hell do I get Ants in my bathroom. there is no food in there. None. And there is only like three of them but they have been in there for two weeks. I's driving me insane. i kill them and they come back. They are killer ants from outer space or something. It's kinda freaky.

catiesmom

If there are 3 there are probably more. I was told to use baby powder wherever they travel, cause it's safe for kids (i have one, obviously, so it's a concern of mine) and it deters them.

chevyMisty

nope...only three. I've check the whole damn house. there is only three. Which is why it's bothering me. I know ants normally come in like the hundreds. but there are only three.

memyselfI

huh

why don't you kill them? I don't get it. I guess you could feed them and keep them as pets if that seems more logical to you. What color are they?

helied2me

Ants like to come in looking for water when it's dry outside and come in to get out of the rain when it's too wet outside. Get some home treatment spray and use it when needed. If you are in a single family home, look outside near the bathroom and treat the mounds. Hope that gets rid of your problem.

chevyMisty

first to MemyselfI I have killed them I even said that in my first post. I also know what Ants like and do and how to get rid of them. I just thought I would share that there was three of them that kept coming back even though I kept killing them. I thought it was funny. Apparently no one else did. I am sorry for even brining it up.

catiesmom

I thought it was amusing. Getting rid of ants is no easy task! Please don't take it so hard, chevy.

chevyMisty

sorry...that would be my mental issues kicking in. I was in a weird mood yesterday and just pissed at the world for nothing. again...sorry.

memyselfI

oh

I'm sorry! I'm sure i had the same day "pissed off at the world for nothing" no reason. I hate it when I'm like that but I guess maybe we have two things in common... God bless hon!!!!!

chevyMisty

is ok and thanks. Oh and an update. there is only one ant now. I kill it every day and everyday it's back. But hey...at least it's only one now.