World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
eatyourveggies

I'm in Heaven!

eatyourveggies

Well, I had the talk with my new guy last night. I had a good feeling that it wasn't going to be a big deal when he told me about his anti-viral theories and that he didn't really buy into all the hype that the doctors and pharm companies are choking down our throats.

He asked a few questions but basically it didn't bother him. He is super healthy, even more than me (if that's possible!) so he really isn't worried about getting it. He proceeded to give me oral sex and 2 more times in the morning. Yippee!

So, this brings me to try to explain his theory. Our bodies have different ways of detoxing and the mouth and genitalia are the largest areas where discharge happens. If you have sores that show up that is your body trying to detoxify (not a virus). Some people have acne, warts, yeast infections, sinus/mucus problems, all these things are your bodies response to toxins. The body is a powerful machine that reacts to what we put in it and it's environment. Taking meds is just moving the energy somewhere else and giving our bodies something else to fight.

Anyways, I wish everyone well. Eating well and taking care of yourself is your best medicine. You don't have to have OBs forever.

Be well!

helied2me

Congrats, eatyourveggies,

Stories like this give everyone hope, you've got yourself a good one, hang on to him!

Be happy girl.

chay5

Wow, that is so great!

Love is great! :D

I wish you both all the best!!!

:D:cool::grin:

catiesmom

Congrats! I'm glad it went as well as you expected AND you got some play out of it! :)

HG08

Congrats!!!!!

Hold on to him, he sounds like a wonderful guy.

This gives me hope also.:p

gotitsowhat

So happy to read this post!

He sounds so intelligent, interesting and sexy. You have been rewarded for being an honest, decent person in the best possible way--by connecting with another honest, decent person. I wish you both the best. This gives me real hope and will help give me more courage if/when I have to have that infamous talk we all dread so much.

ouch

YAY!!! I really DO love stories with HAPPY ENDINGS....ahem....

;-)

but seriously, I agree that sometimes we manifest our outbreaks due to toxins in our body. It was the main reason I did the MASTER CLEANSE. To just CLEAN my poor old body out of all the crap I had put into it. I did it for 10 days the first time (min. amount you should do it for) and 13 the second time. (just couldn't make that last day...wanted to do 14..but SOUP was calling my name! ;-) )

But I haven't been having as many outbreaks lately and I certainly have not had one since I did the cleanse. I was worried the cleanse might scare up an outbreak in the process of it, but rather NOTHING happened and I felt FABULOUS! I think the massive intake of lemons helped too.

So..again EATYOURVEGGIES...very happy for you and this new fellow. He sounds like a smart cookie! And sexy. And I am happy you are so happy and doing so well!

Stories like this ARE so important, as they DO give our newbies on here hope. They need to realize that herpes is not a death sentence, it is not the end of the world, and you CAN have a wonderful and loving sex life !! so thank you for sharing!

Lifeislife

It truly gives hope to those who feel hopeless. There is someone out there for you and HSV is not going to send the right one running.