World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
chevyMisty

L-Lysine

chevyMisty

I thought today I would start taking L-Lysine. So I went to the store to get them...till I saw how big the pills are. I'm not sure of the mg of the pill though. I have issues taking pills. My throat closes. Is there anything other then foods high in Lysine that I can take. are there chewable l-lysine pills? probably not huh? Of course foods high in Lysine are best and I will probably start eating more of them...but I was just wondering about the pills.

chevyMisty

sweet...thanks. Now...to just go find a store that has them and steal them...i mean...>> Buy them. Yes. Buy them. >> << ^_^

lilabeth08

The Lysine pills I have are huge and I choke everytime I take them.... But I guess I have no other option. I bought a huge bottle of them (500 mg pills) and don't want to waste. I find that taking the pills with orange juice or something other than plain water helps.

chevyMisty

yeah...taking pills with soda is great...but I've heard it's not that great for you...something about the acid in them I think. but even so...i still have problems taking pills.