World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Igem

hi im new here !

Igem

hi im new..and im scared hehe..dont know what exactly to say .but any help to begin..itll be really nice.

thanks!

Lifeislife

The best starter you can have is to read up on the right side bar. It is a great compilation of easy to read, easy to understand information. What is your diagnosis? What are the circumstances of contracting this? How'd you find out?

Igem

hi

im 22 and i got infected last year...and it has been a year till that happend and im still sad and scared i only had an outbreak after the first one! and i say thanks for that cuz it was really painfull..

but i cant change the fact that im sad cuz im alone i dont know how to deal with it..

i wish i can have some help cuz idk what to do ..after my ex and i broke up i dont have the courage and i dont feel that i can deal with the idea of telling someone that i have herpes idk how to do it..and what if that guy doesnt want to be with me..

Lifeislife

I understand your feelings. I went a good while after I split up with the guy who infected me. It really isn't the end of dating. You are not doomed to a life alone, unless you choose it.

Facing rejection from HSV does not have to be much different than any other kind of rejection. All means the same thing, the guy isn't the right one for you. So don't get discouraged at sad stories and focus on the successes or the responses to said sad stories.

I posted this when I first came to the forum. This and many other posts under dating can guide you.

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/messageforum/showthread.php?t=9791

Igem

how i got it

i got infected from my ex boyfriend i was alone so it was hard..i had highfever and i was sore for a couple of days..but i was alone and scared so i decied to go to the doctor when the fever was really bad..

i got diagnose with genital herpes and i took medications antibiotics and valtrex the pain was horrible and then after the physical pain i realize how bad was my condition..i was so inlove that i though that i can go through this..then my ex and i broke up..so now im dealing with it by myself i took a treatment for 3 months of zovirax ..but ithink now i have what they call post herpes neurologic pain..something like.that..

is hard i still cry after ayear..cuz i got rejected by a guy..when i told hi m that i have herpes..and imscared ..i think is goinjg to be hard to try again a new relation, and all that i always wanted..

Igem

thanks.

i like it a lot..i think i have to read a lot..i mean i read a lot about herpes..but i still cant find out when im going to have one..since i only had one small outbreak last year im not taking any medications right now

kcheung

no one surely knows when the next outbreak is going to happen, but, you can always take your medicine and exercise and have a diet that is rich in lysine.. that way you can strengthen your immune system and be sure that the next outbreak wont happen for a long time.. although the psychological factor is hard to overcome, you can still do it if you have the willpower

Igem
:( I Need Help...im Having An Outbreak Right Now..and Is Really Bad! But I Dont Have Money Right Now To Buy Any Type Of Medicines..theres Otherquickly Way To Finish With This Nightmare Plissssssssssss!